RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not the top toot for Amethyst’s Gaga look though nn 

DVZuQp3XUAAwAkQ.jpg

But it was actually a nice look though, albeit a little out of theme.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Not me having to give Bottom Boot to someone other than Salina in the tie dye runway...

spacer.png

The girls really aren’t bringing it much this season. I gave mostly toots but they’re kinda like 6/10s. 

Didn't vote last round but voted this round :gaycat4: 

We really haven't had a runway girl since THEE huh?

The way all of Symone's 2 year old fashions still beat everything from the past 2 seasons. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

49 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

My shameless Top Toot for Amethyst :coffee: Idk I just live for her and didn’t want her to go! Something about her I really enjoy lol

She looked good the girls just follow what the judges say + how they feel about the girls

ot: Saltina looked on the design challenge idgaf

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Not the top toot for Amethyst’s Gaga look though nn 

Yes and it was deserved :clap3: 

deciding between Mistress and Luxx for Top Toot. I think I'm gonna go with Luxx

51 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

We really haven't had a runway girl since THEE huh?

The way all of Symone's 2 year old fashions still beat everything from the past 2 seasons. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I miss her imma need luxe to start stomping

5 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I don’t get why it’s taking everyone so long to realize how dumb Bob is

He is funny sometimes, but he ain’t smart

Like, he even missed how Luxx was being playful and putting on an act for the 40 inch weave thing :rip: 

To be fair, she used to be SO on, like comedic timing was PEAK when she won. I dont know if it's the drugs, or the ego, but she has changed. When I say Bob is the REASON I became a Drag Race superfan, his win meant the world to me, he was the first in a lot of ways, including (not) being fashionable as it worked in his favor tbh at the time as a comedy/acting queen. I fear sticking it in too many white holes at once has razzled sisters mind a bit, she needs a break and a clean brain.

1 hour ago, CBC said:

She looked good the girls just follow what the judges say + how they feel about the girls

ot: Saltina looked on the design challenge idgaf

This is true. There was at least effort put into Amethyst and Salina’s outfits and they looked like garments even if they were janky. The bottoms should have been Spice and Aura for wearing sexy napkins. 

WTF was this? :deadbanana2:

The nude illusion is so good and then the designer decided to just place sections anywhere, no eye at ALL.

U1gu2je4Elz8JJegCcL2uCCNPpnNOX47nLoOAnlj

Just now, satellites.™ said:

WTF was this? :deadbanana2:

The nude illusion is so good and then the designer decided to just place sections anywhere, no eye at ALL.

U1gu2je4Elz8JJegCcL2uCCNPpnNOX47nLoOAnlj

My sister ran out of fabric. You’re right though; the nude illusion is perfect and the body is banging… everything else is terrible down to the shoe. 

Bob is sober and doesn't do drugs or even drink

And has lowkey always been annoying, just is talented enough to make us look past it for a while. He's like the more talented and less annoying version of Manila in that way.

Also it doesn't help being compared to one of the most naturally charismatic queens on earth.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118893cdedcb0d7ddf742fc3f0732cb6de3269f7c7&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Monet has been stomping her lately tbh.

and IN drag.... Bob

FkwnGgXXkAIEq6R?format=jpg&name=small

Bob has always been annoying but I still love her lmao 

like is pretty clear why she’s not invited out to things 

My only gripe with Bob lately is that he seems to try and have a hot take for like… everything recently. Which is fine but then he starts to present it as a fact when there’s pushback and it’s like… girl you’re not an expert on everything, and you admit that so why go so hard? :skull: 

I’m really glad it was Monet that held the family meeting over Todrick cause she handled it so well. It’s undeniable that Monet is just 1000x more likable than Bob.

They both work together 

bob has a better vision alone though and monet would be no where without her lol 

• ATRL Moderator

MISTRESS :ahh:

I’m sad to say… Bob’s new EP is corny as **** :deadbanana4: the Todrick stanning has done musical damage. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.