RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The new Sibling Rivalry was so gross :redface:

Bob is absolutely wretched. I absolutely hate hate hate hearing Bob lecturing and going off on tangents exclusively about vaginas like he’s some sort of expert. Like stop :biblio:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to 1 hour - cyber bullying works! Also I guess that proves that MTV cut it down to 45 minutes pretty late. Can’t blame the editors for the choppiness of the last few episodes. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

19 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Bob is absolutely wretched. I absolutely hate hate hate hearing Bob lecturing and going off on tangents exclusively about vaginas like he’s some sort of expert. Like stop :biblio:

Slowly but surely everyone will realize Monet is the better of the two, and always has been.

fcc604601e14f4a12752a35679411b66bba454dc.gifv

The fact we're getting 90 minute episodes a month from now after 4-5 more queens are gone. I'm gonna fall asleep to these future episodes.

Should have started at 90 minutes and went down to 60 at that time. 

41 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Slowly but surely everyone will realize Monet is the better of the two, and always has been.

fcc604601e14f4a12752a35679411b66bba454dc.gifv

she's not, she's just far more tolerable these days of the two  :giraffe:

I was so exited about the 90min episodes and then I read the date... :rip: 

Not gonna complain, even though there will not be many queens at that point, im glad they're doing it!

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Ru hates it when a girl formulates her aesthetic to pander to him specifically. He may be a lot of things but dumb is not one of them. He can see right through these non-drag-queens' intentions.

Marcia must be dumb to formulate a Jan-adjacent aesthetic to pander to Ru who hates Jan with a passion.

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Wtf. I feel so bad for the first 9 girls for literally having their whole stories erased for them to have a top 7 with 90 minute episodes. Its bullshit because for the top 7 we already have:

1. Sasha backstory episode across multiple eps. Clearly a finalist.

2. Mistress backstory over multiple episodes: clearly a finalist.

3. Luxx backstory: Clearly a finalist.

The other top 7 are obviously Spice (storyline done), Anetra or Aura (guessing Anetra, but none of them have any story line) Loosey (again, no story line),  and Salina or Malaysia (Malaysia with the Luxx and mistress storyline or Salina as a lipsync assassin).

Clearly they did not know they were going back to an hour because they used up the majority of story lines for 3/4 finalist to where there is no where to go for them, when they could have given Robin, Aura, Anetra, Jax, Loosey, or anyone else who was eliminated a story line and reserved the finalist stories for when the season was winding down. The really ****** up this season story wise, and honestly should just keep it 60 minutes until the finale. Thats the only way to keep good pacing. Like what more can we get in 90 minutes when you shortened the season to 60 minutes and have basically told us who the top 7 are at this point. 

Honestly, they need to release a different cut after the season airs like they did season 12.

Also this, the whole season has been ruined with rushed edits. We need a #RELEASETHE60MINSDRAGRACEDIRECTORSCUT!

• ATRL Moderator

90-minute episodes will be worth it if Mistress and Luxx are still there :gaycat5: But if they don't make it, we'll need to reverse bully MTV to go back to 60-min episodes I fear.

2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Marcia must be dumb to formulate a Jan-adjacent aesthetic to pander to Ru who hates Jan with a passion.

She based her entire persona on a fictional character from a show Ru references all the time (and I think he played in it too). And all that happened like 15 years before she was even born. It's obvious what her thought process was when she decided to do drag.

35 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

She based her entire persona on a fictional character from a show Ru references all the time (and I think he played in it too). And all that happened like 15 years before she was even born. It's obvious what her thought process was when she decided to do drag.

Or maybe she just enjoys the show/character? I swear sometimes things aren’t that deep :michael:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This is still f*cking hilarious. We lost so much good TV with Derrick going home first on AS5 :weeps:

And this is even better :gaycat2: Derrick's best moment in his Drag Race journey imo. Michelle was SHOOK :lmao:

#DerrickBarryForAS9 

Omg!!! 😍😍😍 I did this!!! 😍😍😍

24 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

And this is even better :gaycat2: Derrick's best moment in his Drag Race journey imo. Michelle was SHOOK :lmao:

The way she didn’t lose a single chance to skull drag India was iconic :dies:

• ATRL Moderator

When Michelle said “she also quit drag” and Derrick said “well, that I agree with” it’s like my favorite thing ever.  

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Bob wiping his ass from the crack to the balls :deadbanana2:

Bob thinking you SMEAR **** all over your ass when you wipe the other way (????) :deadbanana2:

For someone so smart he can be so dumb sometimes :hoetenks:

Bob saying that she only washes her mouth 3 times a week :rip:

americans are ******* GROSS 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

That part was a joke :deadbanana: (I wish the wiping crack-to-balls was a joke too though.)

8 minutes ago, madonnas said:

When Michelle said “she also quit drag” and Derrick said “well, that I agree with” it’s like my favorite thing ever.  

For someone who likes to play the bimbo he is so quick witted :rip:

4 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

He literally said he was doing a bit right after :rip: 

everything else though…

Yeah this week’s sibling rivalry was :rip: 

And Derrick is one of the most underrated queens in the franchise, SO many iconic moments. “Nobody was killed (at stonewall)?!” remains one of the most memorable moments from any queen off the show :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.