RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

also , screaming at Todrick ending up being wrong about this :toofunny3: he swore in one of his lil rants no matter how much ppl complained the 90 minute episodes weren’t happening

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:toofunny2: 

Watch us all complain now about the episodes being too long :toofunny3: 

I don’t mind 60-minute episodes at all, but that horrible gay housewives show was the most idiotic decision ever made. Did they even do market research before hand? Literally no one ever wanted that - not with that cast at least.

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

also , screaming at Todrick ending up being wrong about this :toofunny3: he swore in one of his lil rants no matter how much ppl complained the 90 minute episodes weren’t happening

Right :dies: 

March 10th being an entire month from now though :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well neither of them have ever been the best to deserve a win. Every win other than Aura's has been completely fair and Marshalls nor Miss deserved it there either. If they were judging fairly, everything would be the exact same only Sasha would already have a 2nd win. 

I don't think the judging has been wrong/unfair around wins either, outside of Aura. (Although HIGH and LOW placements have been awful at times.)

I wasn't saying either deserved any specific win, just that they have the best overall performance so far to me since neither has done poorly in a single challenge.

The parenthetical aside was because prople are discussing how wins are so important, and I was just pointing out that neither has a win yet.

17 minutes ago, khalyan said:

We love to see it! Hopefully this means Untucked airs right after this again!

Not returning to 90 minutes when we're gonna have 7 queens left :toofunny3:

It should be the exact opposite and have longer episodes the first 6 weeks and then drop to 60 minute halfway through. Though I personally don't mind the shorter episodes as much as most anyway. 

Certainly wished they could've reserved shorter episodes for the boring flop of last season, though. 

That’s sad for Robyn cause the only thing I know about her is that she hooked up with Amythest

and don’t get me started on Poppers or whatever her name was  

24 minutes ago, Apostolis said:

well I mean Aura already had a low placement prior her win

You’re responding to a post about the sewing challenge 

We needed shorter eps for S13, that **** was TERRIBLE 

24 minutes ago, khalyan said:

A perfect season would be 90 minute episodes for the first half and 60 minute episodes for the second half when there is less queens to cover and we’re getting the reverse :rip: 

Exactly, we’re at top 11 right now so for March 10th we’d be going into the episode with the top 7 (or 8/9 depending on non elim episodes)….aka this is the time when the 90 minute episodes begin to feel a bit long….so sick of MTV  :toofunny3:

11 minutes ago, Hector said:

We love to see it! Hopefully this means Untucked airs right after this again!

I mean Real Friends of WeHo was always only 6 episodes so it’s most likely the case yesss. Usually by this point in the season Untucked is pretty chill though :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

You’re responding to a post about the sewing challenge 

mess I didnt even clock that :rip:

39 minutes ago, Desire said:

March 10th being an entire month from now though :skull: 

Waitttt there will only be like 5 queens by then :skull:

People thinking the 90 mins coming back was from the campaign when the WEHO first season will be over and they're just needing to fill the spot back in :rip: 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

In principle, we won but

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

A perfect season would be 90 minute episodes for the first half and 60 minute episodes for the second half when there is less queens to cover and we’re getting the reverse :rip: 

this what they should've done :cm:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

I don’t mind 60-minute episodes at all, but that horrible gay housewives show was the most idiotic decision ever made. Did they even do market research before hand? Literally no one ever wanted that - not with that cast at least.

some random gay on the staff pitched the show and the casting team RAN to TikTok and Insta.

it actually could've been interesting if they took the time to seek out actual rich, successful gays (or husbands of rich, successful gays) in Hollywood or in another city like SF

OT: Luxxx and Mistress are the only viable winners for S15 at this point. crown for one of them please!

it's weird because when we will have 7/8 queens remaining, the 90 minutes will be too much :rip:

This fandom is always complaining, even when yall get what you want :skull:

All the girls who got chopped before the 90 mins episodes have got to be FUMING :deadbanana2:

And sorry but Sasha being legendary doesn't erase the fact that she is being overshadowed by Mistress. At least in the reality television aspect. 

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The new Sibling Rivalry was so gross :redface:

Bob wiping his ass from the crack to the balls :deadbanana2:

Bob thinking you SMEAR **** all over your ass when you wipe the other way (????) :deadbanana2:

For someone so smart he can be so dumb sometimes :hoetenks:

Wtf. I feel so bad for the first 9 girls for literally having their whole stories erased for them to have a top 7 with 90 minute episodes. Its bullshit because for the top 7 we already have:

1. Sasha backstory episode across multiple eps. Clearly a finalist.

2. Mistress backstory over multiple episodes: clearly a finalist.

3. Luxx backstory: Clearly a finalist.

The other top 7 are obviously Spice (storyline done), Anetra or Aura (guessing Anetra, but none of them have any story line) Loosey (again, no story line),  and Salina or Malaysia (Malaysia with the Luxx and mistress storyline or Salina as a lipsync assassin).

Clearly they did not know they were going back to an hour because they used up the majority of story lines for 3/4 finalist to where there is no where to go for them, when they could have given Robin, Aura, Anetra, Jax, Loosey, or anyone else who was eliminated a story line and reserved the finalist stories for when the season was winding down. The really ****** up this season story wise, and honestly should just keep it 60 minutes until the finale. Thats the only way to keep good pacing. Like what more can we get in 90 minutes when you shortened the season to 60 minutes and have basically told us who the top 7 are at this point. 

Honestly, they need to release a different cut after the season airs like they did season 12.

Now we need the extended version of the Snatch Game and Reading Challenge episodes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.