RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

the only random drag race rule I subscribe to is they've never crowned someone who's lost a lipsync in the season. gigi lost her premiere lipsync and didn't win, symone won seven lipsyncs in a season, and everyone but willow had lost a lipsync by the s14 finale

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

the only random drag race rule I subscribe to is they've never crowned someone who's lost a lipsync in the season. gigi lost her premiere lipsync and didn't win, symone won seven lipsyncs in a season, and everyone but willow had lost a lipsync by the s14 finale

This only applies to the regular seasons right? Cause All Stars winners have lost multiple lip syncs.

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

Um... you do realize what happened when a queen loses a lipsync, right? Like beside last season, we don't have any seasons where queens have to go through lipsync bootcamp.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Shinning said:

This only applies to the regular seasons right? Cause All Stars winners have lost multiple lip syncs.

yes lol

19 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

yes lol

Trixie alone :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator

The new Sibling Rivalry was so gross :redface:

6 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Aura and Jax needs to go next :biblio:

Aura just won an episode, wtf? :biblio:

Agree with Jax. 

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The new Sibling Rivalry was so gross :redface:

Why? 

Sasha, Luxx and Mistress top 3. I was rooting for Marcia, but her drag is kinda simple and Ru hates it. I feel like she's getting Blair Sinclair's really soon, tbh.

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Ruschi said:

Why? 

A whoooole lot of discussion about bowels. I'm not into that :)

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah, Ru's hate for Marcia is very evident, and very annoying imo. Feels kinda like a spoiler. I just watched DU2 and it was the same with a contestant there, where I knew their time was limited cause Ru was a hater.

But I think Mistress and Marcia are the only two contestants who have done well in every episode so far. (And neither has a win :skull:)

Loosey was bad in the talent show. Sasha, Anetra, Malaysia, and Luxx were (or seemed) bad in Snatch Game. Aura was terrible at Snatch and the talent show, the rest are self-explanatory.

But I genuinely think Mistress and Marcia don't have a weak main challenge performance yet. Mistress has better runways though, so crown it :nicole:

33 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But I think Mistress and Marcia are the only two contestants who have done well in every episode so far. (And neither has a win :skull:)

But I genuinely think Mistress and Marcia don't have a weak main challenge performance yet. Mistress has better runways though, so crown it :nicole:

Well neither of them have ever been the best to deserve a win. Every win other than Aura's has been completely fair and Marshalls nor Miss deserved it there either. If they were judging fairly, everything would be the exact same only Sasha would already have a 2nd win. 

39 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yeah, Ru's hate for Marcia is very evident, and very annoying imo. Feels kinda like a spoiler. I just watched DU2 and it was the same with a contestant there, where I knew their time was limited cause Ru was a hater.

Loosey was bad in the talent show. Sasha, Anetra, Malaysia, and Luxx were (or seemed) bad in Snatch Game. Aura was terrible at Snatch and the talent show, the rest are self-explanatory.

Spill. The Marcia hate is especially weird because in other season she lived for queens with aesthetics similar to hers.

• ATRL Moderator

I understand the spread the wins around strategy by the show, but Sasha was so clearly the top1 that episode it’s hard to argue that anybody else came close.  She was so robbed. 

Them reading 90% of the cast down for 20 minutes :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

A perfect season would be 90 minute episodes for the first half and 60 minute episodes for the second half when there is less queens to cover and we’re getting the reverse :rip: 

Just now, khalyan said:

:toofunny2: 

not the scar p*rn working :bibliahh:

okay well they better go and retroactively release the past 5 or whatever 90 minute episode versions too !!! :bibliahh: also is Real Gays already over or is she cancelled ?? :bibliahh: what an absolute mess all around

On 2/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, Rotunda said:

I mean we already got that last week with the Malaysia HIGH placement. But it looks like they just wanted everyone to be critiqued before being eliminated. So anyone who hadn’t been HIGH/LOW yet was forced to be in the top or bottom for the design challenge.

well I mean Aura already had a low placement prior her win

7 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

I'm assuming you're not counting AS cause Jinkx lost a couple and is now the supreme.

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Spill. The Marcia hate is especially weird because in other season she lived for queens with aesthetics similar to hers.

Ru hates it when a girl formulates her aesthetic to pander to him specifically. He may be a lot of things but dumb is not one of them. He can see right through these non-drag-queens' intentions.

Edited by dumbsparce

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:toofunny2: 

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.