RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I just know this reunion will be the best since s9

when the fbi is called cuz marciax3 stans threaten to bomb the venue >>>

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The whole “don’t disrespect me cause I never disrespected you!” was definitely her trying to establish dominance/assert herself. Not saying it was actually mean, but it was definitely postured much more intensely than Mistress and Luxx’s trolling. 

I’m glad Malaysia was able to tell Marcia to stay in her lane, I just think she knew who she could and couldn’t get buck with.

I agree with the last part.  Maybe it was cut out idk, but it definitely felt like Malaysia knew mistress was not one to mess with.  

Mistress being the only girl not afraid to go against Sasha and tell her how patronizing she can be sometimes. She might be like 20 years younger but she know she's just as much of drag excellence as Sasha.

Just crown her already!

37 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also if we’re keeping it a stack, Luxx and Mistress aren’t bullies, Malaysia is just intimidated by them. Malaysia was meaner to Marcia^3 than Luxx and Mistress were to her. 

Tea. Malaysia went off on Luxx and Marcia because she knew they wouldn't clap back at her (at least in a way she couldn't handle), but the moment she faced a bigger fish she was quiet.

LMFAOOOOO Mistress in that Twitter space and in the preview :ahh: 

DUMBLEDORE :ahh: 

“said she’s a dancer but couldn’t dance in that talent show” :ahh: 

“i don’t know what narrative she’s going with this week” :ahh: 

CROWN IT! Mistress and Luxx for top two, I love them. Sasha still seems like who production wants to win but Mistress is absolutely everything and more, my favorite drag race girl in such a long time. Mexican EXCELLENCE. :clap3: 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

She’s been top multiple times and has received such high praises from the judges. 

Bianca and Jaida both went 8 episodes of practically no critiques before getting a win with the entire cast there.  

Jaida won her premiere episode. Also, all winners on Drag Race US have won a challenge in the first 5 episodes. So statistically speaking, Mistress, doesn't have a chance to win this season. It'll be Luxx, Sasha, Anetra or Loosey since they won a challenge within the first five episodes. 

The fact that the girls themselves laugh at Aura kissing her biceps and calling herself trade ksjdksksdsfg :gaycat7:

Mistress and Luxx overreacted to what Aura said by a long shot. And the fact that they didnt even watch the Roscoes’ video and went off fan statements is very cringe. Also, going off for seven minutes is also very cringe. 🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Jaida won her premiere episode. Also, all winners on Drag Race US have won a challenge in the first 5 episodes. So statistically speaking, Mistress, doesn't have a chance to win this season. It'll be Luxx, Sasha, Anetra or Loosey since they won a challenge within the first five episodes. 

These little arbitrary rules are so phony :rip: 

First it was, “drag race winners need to win within 4 episodes!!!” Then Jinkx became the first (and only? I think, so she shows that there’s outliers to this regardless) winner to win at the 5th episode.

Then it was, “drag race winners need to win more than one challenge!!” then Yvie won. 

Then it was, “drag race winners can’t be in the bottom more than once!!” then Symone won.

Not to mention Kylie won AS6 despite not winning until episode 6. And before you say, “All Stars doesn’t count!!” It’s the same production company, they don’t change these imaginary rules arbitrarily. Hell, Elektra Bionic won without even a single win :rip: I know it’s not a U.S. season but still.

It’s time we retire these imaginary rules for what a winner is. There is only ONE rule that matters and that’s if someone is getting a good edit which EVERY winner gets to an extent. Bonus points if you’re a favorite of Ru’s, and Mistress meets both of these criteria. I’m not saying she’s for sure gonna win, but if she doesn’t it’s not cause she didn’t win within 5 episodes, like please. :skull: You cannot convince me that Aura ****ing Mayari has a better chance of winning than Mistress simply because she won within 5 competitive episodes. That’s how silly these rules are.

That Uckey Lee person poisoned y’all’s mind and made you believe in fairytales and fallacies. 

Edited by Relampago.

Manifesting a Mistress win, with Loosy and

Spoiler

Marcia

in the top 3 :fan:

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

The Reddit community has become filled with losers who can’t take any shred of negativity or drama from anyone, but go on and on about how they miss old school drag race. Mistress is the moment. 

I've been wanting to leave the Reddit community for some time now, but there were still good moments here and there. What made me leave for good was when they decided to pretend Victoria Scone was the best drag queen to ever exist :zzz: 

5 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Did y’all see mistress SKULLDRAG aura on her Twitter w Malaysia and Luxxe?

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

she skull dragged that poor man i cant 

Sasha is fierce but Mistress is everything. Luxx is also growing on me a lot

Anetra and Loosey have such limited screen time I almost forget they are there and Spice is starting to bore me :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I said with the whole cast there.  Bianca and Jaida both won split premiere episodes without half the cast there, then were safe until week 8 where they both won respectfully. 

In the challenge Spice looks more like a rejected Evil Winx fairy with bad makeup and a cane than an old metal rocker granny. 

Though I don’t care for Jax, she didn’t deserve that bottom placement. I just wish they’d eliminate here there and then.

And Malaysia was PRESSEDT by them young queens.

Delete Ross Mathew’s from this show. I can’t stand his useless critiques.

Edited by dweebz

9 hours ago, Shinning said:

Mistress being the only girl not afraid to go against Sasha and tell her how patronizing she can be sometimes. She might be like 20 years younger but she know she's just as much of drag excellence as Sasha.

Just crown her already!

Patronizing? Funny, considering how Mistress is to the twins and Marcia last time as well. Sound a little bit like projecting to me.

9 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Mistress and Luxx overreacted to what Aura said by a long shot. And the fact that they didnt even watch the Roscoes’ video and went off fan statements is very cringe. Also, going off for seven minutes is also very cringe. 🤣🤣

:clap3:

If she listened  she would know why Aura wasn't able to dance on the talent show.

It seems like Aura was right to not come close to her :clap3:

Edited by Afferty

10 hours ago, Shinning said:

Sasha only opened her mouth for once and she's already being told "patronizing someimes" :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Sasha only opened her mouth for once and she's already being told "patronizing someimes" :bibliahh:

We've had ~inspiring ~motivational ~motherly speeches from her almost every episode though...

4 minutes ago, Shinning said:

We've had ~inspiring ~motivational ~motherly speeches from her almost every episode though...

Patronizing is not the right word for these though...

The non-stop ganging up on Aura is making me really uncomfortable and kind of ruining this season for me. The girl can’t catch a break and I’m sure it’s incredibly tough her yet NOBODY seems to care. 

Mistress :ahh:

Mistress x Sasha top2 :jonny: 

Aura and Jax needs to go next :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.