RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Did y’all see mistress SKULLDRAG aura on her Twitter w Malaysia and Luxxe?

This needed to be the season with 90 minutes 😩 along with the preview Mistress has fed me plenty

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

LMAO :ahh: The talent show drag! We have to stan.

12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The Reddit community has become filled with losers who can’t take any shred of negativity or drama from anyone, but go on and on about how they miss old school drag race. Mistress is the moment. 

The main subreddit is mostly now, white, middle-aged women, they literally ruined it. It's not even drag anymore tbh.

28 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Damn :deadbanana4:

She didn’t need to draw a single breath through that one-minute drag :rip:

34 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Damn, she ate. her. up. :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I'm still convinced Sasha is winning this season. 

She is, but Mistress is really putting up a fight here. She is getting plenty of airtime this ep.

16 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The main subreddit is mostly now, white, middle-aged women, they literally ruined it. It's not even drag anymore tbh.

whoever gets banned there is confirmation that they're a sane human being who can think for themselves

malaysia is such a baby. not feeling her at all after this preview.

Malaysia is so pressed, like boo, it WAS NOT that deep. I swear, and I can tell she isn't acting, she is really mad. 

Mistress needs to collect these wins and body these girls.

4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

She is, but Mistress is really putting up a fight here. She is getting plenty of airtime this ep.

Yeah, but she hasn't had a win yet. 

11 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

whoever gets banned there is confirmation that they're a sane human being who can think for themselves

malaysia is such a baby. not feeling her at all after this preview.

I agree with both points.

I find r/RPDRDRAMA to be less insufferable than the main subreddit but both are still cesspools.

8 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

There are still like eleven girls left. I’m hoping Mistress dominates in the latter half of the season, I need her to be the first big girl to win the crown :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

She’s been top multiple times and has received such high praises from the judges. 

Bianca and Jaida both went 8 episodes of practically no critiques before getting a win with the entire cast there.  

Mistress is that *****. Latina excellence :jonny5: these little girls need to stop playing with her 

If Mistress ends up winning multiple challenges and this season then it'll be one of the best seasons :clap3:

Also if we’re keeping it a stack, Luxx and Mistress aren’t bullies, Malaysia is just intimidated by them. Malaysia was meaner to Marcia^3 than Luxx and Mistress were to her. 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also if we’re keeping it a stack, Luxx and Mistress aren’t bullies, Malaysia is just intimidated by them. Malaysia was meaner to Marcia^3 than Luxx and Mistress were to her. 

Malaysia wasn’t really mean to Marsha (and Marsha’s comment that set Malaysia off was mega passive aggressive) but I did sense her shy away from a huge confrontation with mistress probably because mistress can hold her own more.  

Mistress is the queen with the most nerve that we've had on this show since... Tyra? :jonny: She's proof that you ain't gotta reinvent the wheel, you just gotta push it in front of anyone who's blocking your path to the crown, fjskhl. :jonny: Her coming for Sasha in the preview. :jonny: The fact that she can also back it up with talent just makes me want to root for her to win this whole thing even more.

3 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Malaysia wasn’t really mean to Marsha (and Marsha’s comment that set Malaysia off was mega passive aggressive) but I did sense her shy away from a huge confrontation with mistress probably because mistress can hold her own more.  

The whole “don’t disrespect me cause I never disrespected you!” was definitely her trying to establish dominance/assert herself. Not saying it was actually mean, but it was definitely postured much more intensely than Mistress and Luxx’s trolling. 

I’m glad Malaysia was able to tell Marcia to stay in her lane, I just think she knew who she could and couldn’t get buck with.

I just know this reunion will be the best since s9

Something I really respect about Mistress and Malaysia is that clearly they have awareness and aren’t trying to present something untrue to themselves

8 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

I agree to some extent, but it's still part of the overall experience I grew up with watching RPDR that I'm missing a lot (combined with other aspects that are edited out) from this season.

I mean i kinda agree yeah we're missing some bits of the episodes but in the more recent seasons what we're missing doesnt really add much or is low quality so i personally prefer to just get it over with tbh. if we were condensing s1 to s6 episodes i would be on the front line fuming!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.