RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Luxx and Mistress remain on my neck. They both better be in the finale!!

I just read all the comments since the ep aired and y'all are doing entirely too much on Marcia³. It's giving RuPaul :rip: 

First, it's very clear she has changed up her makeup after being told to. Second, her current level of makeup is not dissimilar from someone like Luxx; look at them side-by-side in Untucked. Ru harping on her subtle beat when other girls are also going the subtle route is very disturbing.

And third, in Untucked she said, "I'm tired of talking about this" and Malaysia said, "Don't tell me my feelings aren't valid." That doesn't even make any sense :deadbanana2: Saying you're tired of a convo is not the same as invalidating the person's feelings. If you came out of that Untucked thinking Malaysia made any points, I fear you think whoever is loudest wins any argument. Malaysia looked the FOOL.

In conclusion, Marcia³ is not on the level of stars like Luxx and Mistress, but she's a very talented performer, does not give mean girl vibes at all, and is listening to feedback.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, and I forgot: Salina's earrings :deadbanana4: She should have been sent home immediately for pairing those earrings with her outfit. Idiot.

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crater face is not hot 

people having different tastes? imagine that.

also, **** you, lets see your face 

IsNCJihmNOb6BQI6fPX2zLRcincimpmMkMT9CmpV

• ATRL Moderator

for me it was

win: sasha

high: luxx and mistress

low: jax

btm: robin and spice

the anetra low was so random to me :rip: i think she had one of the best verses and the panel liked her runway so they couldn't even criticise her for that

men with big noses has always been such a turn on for me.

Anetra can be a little crunchy in drag but as a man, woooooo. he does something to me

imagine getting sloppy top while that nose diddles your pink skittle

0fyB4IsFHfxaehOZysukpszEOG1JSqZCV0r0wfrB

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crater face is not hot 

why is spice still here 

who is crater face?? :bibliahh:

edit: ummm wtf??? Anetra is smoking HOT wth????? she shouldve got all the attention maury manari got :biblio:

Edited by CBC

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoOO9-IuN2A/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Irene had the best tie dye look tbh

oh wow she struly won!

ot:

this episode was so sh§t lmao. sasha clearly ATE minus the horrible runway and she was totally robbed for the win. Mistress ate as usual just crown her hello and idc about the rest. Sending robin home when she looked GORGEOUS was so dumb. Maury MANari needs to go home immediately hes an insult to drag.

Malaysia was a kii in untucked lmao. It was obvious she was trying hard to play strong but we can all see through it. The funniest part was that it worked and marcia cubed backtracked in fear :bibliahh:

Edited by CBC

2 hours ago, qurl said:

if they were insistent on putting Robin in the bottom, it should have been Spice standing next to her ….. she didn’t even attempt to alter her voice to the style of music she was doing , and despite yalls eternal boner for the twins they are not good performers

Well yeah but they’re not ready for Spice to go home, so no matter how she does she’ll be avoiding the bottom 2 until they’re ready for her to depart because there’s no one she’s beating in a lipsync. 

Jax and Robin were put in the bottom for being boring tv. Especially with Amethyst being gone, Robin has no storyline and is sadly way too lowkey of a personality for the show to ever care about. 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crater face is not hot 

why is spice still here 

Aren’t you always doing meth… idk if you can judge like that 

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

They are so sick for sending her home first

tbh her looks do feel crafty but they still have enough pov compared to the duds some other girls were sevring. but this one is hands down the best

Spice is such a one-trick pony. She should have been in the bottom 2 bc what she did was not even entertaining. Robin, Jax and Anetra served good choreo at least despite missing the mark.

44 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Well yeah but they’re not ready for Spice to go home, so no matter how she does she’ll be avoiding the bottom 2 until they’re ready for her to depart because there’s no one she’s beating in a lipsync. 

Jax and Robin were put in the bottom for being boring tv. Especially with Amethyst being gone, Robin has no storyline and is sadly way too lowkey of a personality for the show to ever care about. 

i agree with this but for that exact reason Spice’s storyline has already kinda run it’s course. if the twins we’re actually good at stuff they should have both lasted till around top 8 and THATS when their lip sync should have been but if they were gonna send Sugar home so early it really should have just been a double sashay or Spice should have just packed up and left too like she was planning :skull: it’s not like she really has a storyline without her sister there

the point in all of this is that they need to get better at casting girls … and the girls that get cast as gimmicks need to actually bring something worthwhile to the competition

also: does anyone find the challenge order this season to be weird/jarring ??? like honestly if they had done more acting / team prep challenges earlier on like how they normally do , Sugar and Spice probably could have had more than a couple moments where they shined. but instead they threw so much performance based **** at them immediately.

18 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

They are so sick for sending her home first

I'm holding hope they bring her back for S16.

Yeah Suger/Spice split did not really work. Wish there was a way to make them compete as one contestant.

19 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I love it when Ru DRAGS the girls or gives critiques from the judges' table. I actually want him to be biased bc it shows he's still inevsted in the show and has his eye out for cunties and not just phoning it in for the cheque.

RU is on a roll this season.  I can't wait for ha to crash untucked randomly and read everyone for filth.

• ATRL Moderator

Did y’all see the screen shots Malaysia posted :biblio:

these straight girl teenager fans need to chill with their dated tumblr level stanning of the most basic girls.  

Yeah it’s clear that they want to be push spice a lot further in the competition for storyline purposes but you can tell she’s basically just checked out now that sugar is gone. I don’t see her making it past another 2-3 episodes…

I agree with y’all. Poor Spice feels kind of just there without  Sugar.

They shot themselves in the foot eliminating one of the twins so early. They could’ve had such a great storyline this season if they continued together. I truly thought they would send home one at top 8 and the other one the following week 

:giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

Sugar is the brains behind the group so ofc spice is gonna be weak without her.  This is what I predicted and why I was fuming when sugar left.  She is the better and more interesting one and it’s too early.  

Spice did just as bad as Jax, Robin and Anetra but she benefitted from being in the best group

12 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Sugar is the brains behind the group so ofc spice is gonna be weak without her.  This is what I predicted and why I was fuming when sugar left.  She is the better and more interesting one and it’s too early.  

But didnt they say Spice come up with ideas and Sugar executes Spice's ideas? It sounded like Spice was the brain to me tbh

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 

I love Tyra but it’s sad how far gone she is. The nasties in the mentions too telling Rajah not to tweet it. Some of these fans have no shame or self-awareness. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.