RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

it's clearly not going to sasha

nah, she should've been read for that lame, basic bikini she made for the design challenge

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Aura on Roscoe's was much more likeable and honestly she hasnt been doing cringey "look I have muscles" things after the first episode

Edited by Afferty

I kinda think that Aura got this win because they know Mistress will always say what's on her brain and they want the Jorgeous effect 

I don’t think the problem is Aura winning (she did well and had a great look). I think the problem is the edit totally set things up for a Sasha win and barely focused on Aura. 

Robin is always so pretty and cute. It’s clear production just didn’t see any storyline for her. Nobody was even truly bad besides Spice this week. 

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuuuu this KING :WAP:

vuqsjdnwh9ga1.jpg

KING, the real trade of the season. :WAP:

The way they REACHED to criticize Robin and Jax :lmao:The editing cuts to Ru please. I’d add Anitra as well, but I’m not sure if she forgot her lyrics or not

They just wanted a good lip-sync and either one of them to go, since there’s no storyline for them lol 2 birds one stone

They did absolutely fine and Jax ATE the lip—sync 

Robin looked great I must say, she ironically left having a similar beat to Ru’s in this episode :rip: 

1 hour ago, Apostolis said:

I kinda think that Aura got this win because they know Mistress will always say what's on her brain and they want the Jorgeous effect 

I mean we already got that last week with the Malaysia HIGH placement. But it looks like they just wanted everyone to be critiqued before being eliminated. So anyone who hadn’t been HIGH/LOW yet was forced to be in the top or bottom for the design challenge.

Edited by Rotunda

8 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

The way they REACHED to criticize Robin and Jax :lmao:The editing cuts to Ru please. I’d add Anitra as well, but I’m not sure if she forgot her lyrics or not

They just wanted a good lip-sync and either one of them to go, since there’s no storyline for them lol 2 birds one stone

They did absolutely fine and Jax ATE the lip—sync 

Robin looked great I must say, she ironically left having a similar beat to Ru’s in this episode :rip: 

Robin was definitely the worst in the challenge. Like she was doing splits, jumps and death-drops when they were supposed to be old ladies :rip: same goes for Jax and Anetra.

8 minutes ago, argos said:

Robin was definitely the worst in the challenge. Like she was doing splits, jumps and death-drops when they were supposed to be old ladies :rip: same goes for Jax and Anetra.

I mean, it’s a drag performance

an old lady drag queen doing that was part of it, it was fine

All the limping was samey 

I actually thought the hip-hop group being a bunch of super athletic grannies was kinda funny. :skull: Even with them constantly cutting to Ru's cringe face, essentially putting block letters on screen to tell us that "THIS IS BAD!".

7 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I actually thought the hip-hop group being a bunch of super athletic grannies was kinda funny. :skull: Even with them constantly cutting to Ru's cringe face, essentially putting block letters on screen to tell us that "THIS IS BAD!".

Right. It was funny. But I guess they just didn't act old and were doing their regular fierce dance moves, but judges did not even mention that when placing them in the bottom. Strange judging this and last episode. Even in the photo fashion ruview Raja and Raven loved Jax's look. I love Spice but she definitely could have easily been in the bottom last episode with that simple and again sexy look and this episode for acting quirky rather than rock and metal. I did not get Aura winning. Maybe they want to spread out the wins so Sasha or others are not clear favorites.

And poor Robin. I guess she was too quiet for the show (but then they were quick to eliminate the funny/bitchy Irene). She definitely serves on the stage, that mug and choreo!

Edited by Blue Jeans

7 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

I mean, it’s a drag performance

an old lady drag queen doing that was part of it, it was fine

All the limping was samey 

But that was clearly not what the judges were looking for. As evidenced by the tops/bottoms of the week. So that should tell you why Jax and Robin were in the bottom.

Edited by argos

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Ru may have been right because Jorgeous is a SUPERSTAR and I'm so sad people don't see it :rip: If only he had more than one brain cell he could be on a Valentina level of popularity atm

Jorgeous has a single talent in dancing but can still not serve a good lip sync. 

I’m kinda glad Jorgeous had relocated before the season, as grouping her with the other Texas queens would kinda ruin the list. 

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

They were not serving super athletic grannies though, they were literally young boys in granny makeup. If they were able to do that, they would be great.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Crater face is not hot 

why is spice still here 

You’re gross.

15 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuuuu this KING :WAP:

vuqsjdnwh9ga1.jpg

Anetra out of drag is my type 100% every time he pops on screen I get inhusadahhbuhhhnnnnnnnn :WAP:

Just re-watched the challenge after it was posted on YT and this is how I would judge it:

WIN: Sasha

HIGH: Luxx and Mistress/Aura

LOW: Anetra

BTM2: Robin and Jaxx

Re-watching it made me even more sure that Sasha destroyed everyone (same with the runway). Also, Luxx was very much my second favorite. 

Spice was indeed terrible, but in a way she gave exactly what Robin/Jaxx/Anetra did - a decent performance, but not enough old lady. The only reason I'd save her, because the rest of her team did well, while the hip-hop group was a mess all around. I'm still shocked about the fact that they didn't mention the whole old lady thing with the last group, cause that's what truly made them bad imo - not enough acting. The stuff they complained about, I don't see it :michael: 

i think it’s silly to have criticized the hip hop group for doing young or limber dance moves when at the end of the day these are men dressing up as women :skull: they’re trying to perform and be entertaining. they already had Loosey doing the literal grandma sthick and she did it really well, why was it so wrong for the group to serve some versatility ?? also i did not see Anetra at all forgetting her lyrics

if they were insistent on putting Robin in the bottom, it should have been Spice standing next to her ….. she didn’t even attempt to alter her voice to the style of music she was doing , and despite yalls eternal boner for the twins they are not good performers

On rewatch Spice was definitely the worst imo. The Schtick wore off as soon as Sugar went home, I’m afraid. I was into them but kinda hoping she’s getting the chop next atp 

aura is such a loser but she did deserve the high placing this time. i see her tanking next challenge tho and going home. 

i really just wanna see more mistress. i love her commentary. :giraffe:

spice is so lucky she got sneaked thru. absolutely bombed the performance worse than anyone else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.