RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin looked SO good at Roscoe's 

50 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

You’re mad she’s MASC and TRADE and MASC

I mean if that’s your response towards a DRAG queen on a drag QUEEN show then sure :heart: 

Hoping she serves win-out like Cracker did 

16 minutes ago, Desire said:

I mean if that’s your response towards a DRAG queen on a drag QUEEN show then sure :heart: 

Hoping she serves win-out like Cracker did 

I was joking dd

Bianca’s STRUGGLE to agree with the judging in this Pit Stop :bibliahh: straight up admitting to lie about Aura :bibliahh:

Aura winning was a gag but go off. Also, it felt like the judges just  hated the hip hop group before they even stepped out. They were not having it lmao. I low-key even laughed at some of Robyn's lyrics!!!! Sad! 

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I was joking dd

Bianca’s STRUGGLE to agree with the judging in this Pit Stop :bibliahh: straight up admitting to lie about Aura :bibliahh:

Sksksk sorry bestie but people are saying things like that on Twitter so it’s easy to believe people think like that :bibliahh: 

Bianca struggling was such a kii. Mariah was not falling for it :bibliahh:

So sad for Robin, she was serving discount Jada with the look she was eliminated with. And of course she had no plotline, at all. 

It’s shameless how Marcia can get away with horrible makeup (and even the judges openly say so) without landing in the low tier even once. Jax’s face though…

Everyone apparently despising Marcia and being so bitter (Spiceless) is making me think Marcia could end up in the top 4 :fan:

anything could happen, I mean, Pearl, Kandy Poose and Costco made it to the finale...

imagine the meltdowns from Ru and y'all

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

I love it when Ru DRAGS the girls or gives critiques from the judges' table. I actually want him to be biased bc it shows he's still inevsted in the show and has his eye out for cunties and not just phoning it in for the cheque.

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I love it when Ru DRAGS the girls or gives critiques from the judges' table. I actually want him to be biased bc it shows he's still inevsted in the show and has his eye out for cunties and not just phoning it in for the cheque.

99% of the time Ru has favorites, he's kinda right.

I think he overrated Jorgeous, but like there's obviously raw talent there. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

99% of the time Ru has favorites, he's kinda right.

I think he overrated Jorgeous, but like there's obviously raw talent there. 

Ru may have been right because Jorgeous is a SUPERSTAR and I'm so sad people don't see it :rip: If only he had more than one brain cell he could be on a Valentina level of popularity atm

Edited by HotFriedChicken

10 hours ago, Desire said:

Still not over Aura winning this week looking like a straight up boy with her BOY chest exposed and wearing a boy jacket and pants :skull: 

The boy illusion. She’s so desperate to be craved.  Only craving I see is for her to leave the competition !  immediately ! 

Edited by manwhore

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Ru may have been right because Jorgeous is a SUPERSTAR and I'm so sad people don't see it :rip: If only he had more than one brain cell he could be on a Valentina level of popularity atm

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Ru still eliminated Jorgeous in the end but yes She definitely overstayed her welcome cause of his favoritism :foxaylove2:

the undeserved challenge win is still a mess:ahh:

luxx stays annoying me. like when mistress does the whole holier than thou thing you can tell there's self awareness to it but luxx really seems to be in her own head. the way she was being a ***** when she had mistress to bounce off of but was silent when malaysia was coming for her and marcia says it all.

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuuuu this KING :WAP:

vuqsjdnwh9ga1.jpg

KING. so effing handsome.

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

luxx stays annoying me. like when mistress does the whole holier than thou thing you can tell there's self awareness to it but luxx really seems to be in her own head. the way she was being a ***** when she had mistress to bounce off of but was silent when malaysia was coming for her and marcia says it all.

tea. Mistress does it better, Luxx has been coming off as a brat and her looks are good but not good enough to justify the sheer amount of self-absorption, she was backpedaling and minimizing her behavior to Malaysia’s face when confronted but then has the most to say in confessionals , whereas clearly Mistress (as evidenced in the preview for next week) will stand her ground in person.

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

vuqsjdnwh9ga1.jpg

He is mixed with lots of ethnicities (Japanese, Filipino, Puerto Rican) and what a lovely mix it is :smitten2:

Watching Rocoes and feel so bad for Aura, her life story.  For clarification don’t hate the guy, just not vibing with his personality but after roscoe, it’s clear he got the cocky edit and he ran  with it. Idk. He kinda set himself up maybe.  Also the way he brings up luxx and mistress as instigator or  drama, god what a party pooper.  I remember she ruined a possible iconic moment with mistress during untucked now it makes sense. She’s kinda a bore but we already knew That. 

Edited by manwhore

• ATRL Moderator

i don't know how anyone can claim sasha payola when she was robbed of a win this week, aura was saved from the bottom and has a win, and spice avoided the bottom this week. whatever payola is occurring this season (and fwiw i think it's being relatively fairly judged) it's clearly not going to sasha

robin's mug is perfect honestly she always looks so good

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

vuqsjdnwh9ga1.jpg

Okay, but the last pic on the left is doing several things to me. :jonnycat:

Honestly, I don't dislike Aura that much, unlike some members. She's a bit delusional but that's it. I honestly don't get the hate. :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.