RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Mariah the guest on the PitStop, such a legend :clap3: 

Her saying “I saw the tights and they were ripped” is an underrated drag race line. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariah ******* Balenciaga on TPS Iktr :jonny5:

She's one of the most beautiful queens after all these years. Same category as Kerri, they are so stunning they don't have to do **** and we still stan :clap3:

Lux was so ******* annoying during the metal/country discussion, on the other hand, i really liked babydoll anabell in untucked.

marcia x3 is so gorgeous, totally my type :jonny:

aura surprised me, super sexy and i loved the suit

robyn should've stayed, it's better to be more reserved than looking like a fool, didn't like one jax's look so far

sasha for the win tbh

16 hours ago, khalyan said:

Does Marcia know what tie dye is? 

i was gagging, how was that tie dye :dies: none of the judges saying anything lol

1. Robin definitely beat Jax in that lipsync. It's fun to watch Jax Jorgeous about, but Robin served the song way better.

2. Marcia is an embarrassment.

3. Aura...:shutup:

Spice has peaked and its obvious, I knew what her two piece look was gonna be before she came out. I give her two more eps unless she has a rebirth.

6 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Its giving jorgeous winning the design challenge out of nowhere with some fabric wrapped around that tiny frame of hers :skull:

The payola is so weird and Aura’s win is even weirder cause its not like Ru has shown favoritism towards her like she did with Jorgeous :deadbanana:

Not even close, Aura ate the girls and had THE CHICEST look on the runway. Details were well done and im starting to see her personal style come through, her taste level is there.

Jorgeous WISHES her arts n crafts could ever.

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

She’s been consistent sure! But literally since week one everyone’s been praising her to the high heavens, and I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve it but it makes me suspicious because we haven’t seen anything from her on the show that screams winner or even top four, besides how much air time she’s getting 

Are you watching the show? RuPaul has singled Mistress out TWICE as the frontrunner, she called her polished and complimented her to the high heavens TWICE.

That does not happen to every girl, or many at all. When Ru critiqued Jaida in the makeup challenge that was it for Gigi, Jaida won in that moment. Ru loves seeing a white women in classic drag, its one of those things that gets her off. Mistress (like Raven) is under Ru's watchful eye!

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

She’s been consistent sure! But literally since week one everyone’s been praising her to the high heavens, and I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve it but it makes me suspicious because we haven’t seen anything from her on the show that screams winner or even top four, besides how much air time she’s getting 

Nothing that screams top 4? :deadbanana4: she’s one of if not THE most charismatic queen of the season. Her personality is so strong it lowkey gives golden era of Drag Race, except that she’s only 24. Her relationship with the twins and her banter with Malaysia this week only cemented that, a shady queen with a heart of gold. 

Wait I was at a bar but I had no idea the theme was tie dye :bibliahh:

what was Marcia wearing 

Salina is smart too, she made sure to go for a classic silhouette and pretty face/hair this week to appease Ru after flopping the look challenge last week.

13 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Malaysia really gagged them

also, hi fellow Malenia stan!

oh hi fellow tarnished, can't wait to see the queen again and finish the entire Miquella storyline in the nonexistent DLC  :heart2:

OT: Sasha is winning this,  shady queens like Lux and Mistress never get it and Loosey LaBuccal is too corny (slayed the snatch game tho)

Yeah I felt like Sasha should have won. The tops were correct but Sasha > Mistress > Aura in terms of how I thought they did and I'm not an Aura hater so this isn't bias talking. Aura's look was cute though.

I felt like Spice should have been low. I'm not sure Jax should have really been in the bottom even though her look was awful the performance was fine. 

The rushed edit felt really bad here. Especially as they cut basically all of the old gays stuff. Yeah they were in untucked but still there could have been at least a little more in the actual episode.

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Ru should have put her in the bottom for fumbling her runway look like that tbh

Ru hates her so much :rip: 

The MOMENT they're able to put her in the bottom she's gone, even if she's against Spice or something.

51 minutes ago, M!X said:

oh hi fellow tarnished, can't wait to see the queen again and finish the entire Miquella storyline in the nonexistent DLC  :heart2:

OT: Sasha is winning this,  shady queens like Lux and Mistress never get it and Loosey LaBuccal is too corny (slayed the snatch game tho)

LMAO well hope the DLC gives us something. Also I might be insane, but if we get another elden ring type game hope our girl makes a comeback (delulu I know)

Sasha my fave atm, but anything can happen

I was dumbfounded at this week’s judging tbh… I could’ve sworn Aura would barely be safe, and still for the life of me can’t understand how she won with Sasha Colby standing literally next to her  :deadbanana4: 

I don’t think Robin Fierce was among the worst either, I thought Spice and Marcia could’ve landed in her place easily :mandown:

Cutting the runway so short was a crime too, as well as barely featuring the iconic Old Gays. Overall probably the weakest episode of the season so far.

Edited by RT Air

Marcia is the worst, are u kidding me? Just because she is pretty and white? 
her look was TERRIBLE.

at least spice looked ok in tie DYE 

Edited by AcidPrince

Yeah idk how anyone couldn’t see Mistress as a frontrunner? Ru obviously loves her, she’s kind of the main character of the season with all her storylines and screentime, she’s polished, she’s done extremely well in challenges… she’s probably second to Sasha at this point for chances to win I’d say. I was skeptical of the unwarranted Sasha stanning at first, but she’s clearly extremely good at this and I’m in love with her personality and talking heads. 

The top 4 will be Sasha, Mistress, Luxx and Loosey, I’m sure of it. That’s also probably the order of their chances to win the season too. Anetra fizzled out extremely fast, Aura’s one random win means nothing imo and Spice is starting to lose steam without Sugar.

No one else has even a small chance imo, Marcia MIGHT if Ru didn’t clearly hate her more than Jan and Rosé combined :deadbanana4:

Anetra is serving bottom tier runways week after week and it's time we acknowledge that. Her entrance look was the only interesting/exciting/polished piece she's worn on the show thus far. 

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

Mistress is THEE main character. There's no way she isn't making to top at least.

9 minutes ago, Femalien said:

Anetra is serving bottom tier runways week after week and it's time we acknowledge that. Her entrance look was the only interesting/exciting/polished piece she's worn on the show thus far. 

34qtmcm.thumb.jpg.e4ba312c260f69c18be366

Yeah… she did serve a little for me on the first two runways but it’s been a hard decline since then. I really like Anetra but she’s just not delivering for me in these challenges/the competition overall. 

Still not over Aura winning this week looking like a straight up boy with her BOY chest exposed and wearing a boy jacket and pants :skull: 

Kandy trying to use 60 minute episodes to mitigate how bad her season was.. not today! S15 >>>>>>>>> S13 thus far despite being a fraction of the time. 

12 minutes ago, Desire said:

Still not over Aura winning this week looking like a straight up boy with her BOY chest exposed and wearing a boy jacket and pants :skull: 

You’re mad she’s MASC and TRADE and MASC

Marcia is trying so hard to serve fashion camp looks like Gigi did but she's failing miserably :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.