RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The aura and spice payola is so random since its not like they’ll reach the finale :skull:

like….their days are clearly numbered :lakitu:

i dont get why they are being rewarded like this

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the only true frontrunners we have are

Sasha

Loosey 

Luxx

Mistress

the clear top 4 we all deserve

the rest is not on their level at all

these girls are on a whole other level so far

Edited by Bicassie

I love how Malaysia didn’t fall for Marcia her kumbaya nonsense in untucked :clap3: 

Not Aura winning after we all spent the last few days reading her. :skull: I was shocked. I was in tears almost.

Just now, Subomie said:

Not Aura winning after we all spent the last few days reading her. :skull: I was shocked. I was in tears almost.

Its giving jorgeous winning the design challenge out of nowhere with some fabric wrapped around that tiny frame of hers :skull:

The payola is so weird and Aura’s win is even weirder cause its not like Ru has shown favoritism towards her like she did with Jorgeous :deadbanana:

I’m more and more realizing that Luxx is the black Aquaria :jonnycat:

I can see her winning the season tbh

she’s yet to completely fumble a challenge :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Okay I really like Mistress much like a lot of this thread but she’s constantly in everyone’s top four or winner predictions when she has basically performed and been safe this whole season. It’s giving spoilers…

I have never read any spoilers and have based everything on what we so far have seen of her and the others :coffee2:

Mistress is one of the few girls that has slayed every challenge and runway look so far :clap3:

She has been extremely consistent since EP1 and is due for a win. She is a clear threat and we simply do not count her out :foxaylove2:

6 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Okay I really like Mistress much like a lot of this thread but she’s constantly in everyone’s top four or winner predictions when she has basically performed and been safe this whole season. It’s giving spoilers…

No, it's just that she has more storylines than anyone else this season + she does quite well in challenges 

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I have never read any spoilers and have based everything on what we so far have seen of her and the others :coffee2:

Mistress is one of the few girls that has slayed every challenge and runway look so far :clap3:

She has been extremely consistent since EP1 and is due for a win. She is a clear threat and we simply do not count her out :foxaylove2:

She’s been consistent sure! But literally since week one everyone’s been praising her to the high heavens, and I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve it but it makes me suspicious because we haven’t seen anything from her on the show that screams winner or even top four, besides how much air time she’s getting 

Just now, CroNich said:

She’s been consistent sure! But literally since week one everyone’s been praising her to the high heavens, and I’m not saying she doesn’t deserve it but it makes me suspicious because we haven’t seen anything from her on the show that screams winner or even top four, besides how much air time she’s getting 

I think you are looking too much into it tbh

When the girls called Loosey a threat after EP1 that was very obvious spoilers :deadbanana:

honestly if there is a challenge Sasha deserves to win it's this one. What's the point of giving Aura a win, she's mediocre as usual :rip:

I don't see it for Mistress high this ep, her whole group is the worst one

Robin overstayed but this time she didn't do bad at all, Spice should've been in the bottom instead, her schtick is tired

Anetra honey do sth quick or u won't see the top 4 :rip:

Edited by MonsterJohn

1 minute ago, MonsterJohn said:

Anetra honey do sth quick or u won't see the top 4 :rip:

Tea, i’m worried she’s fading into the background :huh:

I do think she has the skills to make it to top  4 but I feel like she’s simply being overshadowed by some of the other queens :katie:

even if she doesn’t make the finale she’ll be on all stars 

• ATRL Moderator

Listening to Sibling Watchery, love hearing Naomi lash Loosey and Monet compare her to Ella Vaday :lmao: 

The Mistress - Malaysia dynamic is killing me, those two and Sasha are kind of my faves. Anetra is still cute even if she's starting to fade, Luxx is growing on me. The rest... are there.

Sasha deserved to win this challenge, she killed it! And honestly, Marcia Marcia Marcia deserved to be in the top. Don't really remember anything that Aura did.

I am SHOCKED to see Aura win a challenge. :skull: I thought we were getting rid of her finally. 

Poor Sasha was robbed. She was by far the best one. 

Yall make it seem like u are watching Dragrace for the first time lol

They are clearly spreading out the wins so it appears like its a tight race. 

Regardless, Mistress, Lucy and Sasha are quite safe when it comes to Top4 so far. The fourth Spot will be a toss up between Luxx and Malaysia (and maybe Anetra)

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Yall make it seem like u are watching Dragrace for the first time lol

They are clearly spreading out the wins so it appears like its a tight race. 

Regardless, Mistress, Lucy and Sasha are quite safe when it comes to Top4 so far. The fourth Spot will be a toss up between Luxx and Malaysia (and maybe Anetra)

Malaysia for top4?

srry based on everything so far i dont see it

i can see her lasting until top 5/6 tho

Me when Aura won and Spice was undeservingly safe for two weeks straight:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7abae8fdc9308bd8759

3 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

the way she thought she did something.

This is so dumb and NOT the category 

it aint tie dye sweetie :skull:

the way ru hates her and wants her gone but she hasn’t flopped hard enough to boot her just yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.