RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin gives me Potomac when I need Atlanta, it's serving, B list.

Ru telling Mistress to read Maria just PROVES yet again Mistress gets drag, she is our winner, it's hers to lose.

Krystal, Lawrence, Aquaria, Tyra, and Symone all got this concentrated love and adoration. 

Yeah Sasha pretty much dominated this episode for me! MAN she's a great performer! Her, Loosey, and Luxx top 3 this round

Aura getting a win was a ... choice but ok

Was not expecting that bottom 2 in hindsight so soon, but based on the performances I could see why

Jax should be going home imo, she's an amazing dancer but her runways are truly terrible. Also not Aura winning :skull:

We said last week they would start forcing Jax into the bottom to eliminate girls and keep her spot.

Anetra is so out in the next few eps.

Luxx, Mistress, Sasha, Loosey are top 4.

Aura is the underdog, she has Ru's eye, she is GORGEOUS, and she knows how to play the game.

It's giving Daya Betty edit.

Why TF is Malaysia SO ******* pressed in Untucked? Like holy cow, she went off on Marcia 3x bad, its a wrap for her social media. :deadbanana2:

Lux and Marcia were entitled brats, I am  glad Malasya erased them 

this season has been garbage so far but this episide was actually really cute, I really enjoyed the challenge, the only bad thing was that the runway was like 1 min

*****, Jaida is really the prettiest OF ALL TIME, like, I thought this was a woman. :deadvision:

Fn-myChXEAIQ0_9?format=jpg&name=large

marcia already did oW mY nOsE for her entrance...

i do not think this girl could name more than 3 brady bunch episodes, I doubt she's a legit fan of the show. And the Brady Bunch takes place in 70s and Marcia's whole aesthetic so far is more 60s :ace:

23 minutes ago, M!X said:

Lux and Marcia were entitled brats, I am  glad Malasya erased them 

this season has been garbage so far but this episide was actually really cute, I really enjoyed the challenge, the only bad thing was that the runway was like 1 min

Malaysia really gagged them

also, hi fellow Malenia stan!

Aura winning :deadbanana4: Loosey/Luxx should've been in the top instead of her and Mistress should've got the win

As for the bottoms, I think Spice was the worst actually, and since Anetra forgot some of her lines, she could've been in the bottom as well. Sucks for Robin

i thought spice would be in the bottom, i really liked her in the beginning but it's the same every time with her. nothing about her performance was granny or metal.

Sasha, Loosey, Mistress, Anetra and Aura for top 5. :alexz3:

**** Luxx and The Lea Michelle Of Drag™ aka Marcia Marcia Marcia.

The Aura payola :ahh:

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

*****, Jaida is really the prettiest OF ALL TIME, like, I thought this was a woman. :deadvision:

Fn-myChXEAIQ0_9?format=jpg&name=large

She's as pretty on the outside as she is on the inside. :loki:Yvie looks amazing too.

Were those pictures taken during their South American tour?

Jax' runway was an abomination :rip:

This is NOT the season for fashion. Runways have been low-effort, cheap-looking and reductive :rip:

The challenge and performances were more fun than I expected. For me Country was the best, followed by Hip-Hop then Metal.

Country girls were the most consistent and prepared overall: looks, choreo, verses, singing. Hip-Hop was also very strong and they had to rely on the judges' reactions to justify the bottom placements that honestly none of them deserved. Metal was the weakest considering it was probably the safest choice out of them all.

Runway was a mess. They gave what, couple seconds (literally) for each look? Most of the looks were on the safe side but honestly we didn't get to see much of them to judge properly.

Placements were once again a whack as f*ck. When I tell you I gagged that Luxx, Loosey and Marcia were safe... I genuinely thought two of them would be in the top with Sasha. Mistress and Aura didn't give me top performance tonight, especially Aura who didn't excel in either the singing/verse nor the dancing. Also Ru's comment to Marcia was rotted, you can tell she can't wait for her to f*ck it up even a little bit to put her in the bottom and send her home.

Fun lip sync, both Jax and Robin gave. Jax's moves were amazing though, like wow. I was mesmerized and ultimately she deserved to stay. Sad for Robin, but I think we all knew she wasn't going to last long.

This episode felt... weird.

SASHA ROBBED. Aura was cute, but top3 at best. I stan Mistress, but I was kinda surprised she was in the top too. Luxx, Loosey, and maybe Malaysia could've all been up there in my opinion.

While Spice was kinda bad, I understand why they picked the bottom 3. The critiques were surprising though. They should've primarily dragged them for not really doing the 'old lady' thing too well, but whatever. 

I'm kinda sad about Robin going :'( Jax is fine, but her runways are always a mess and she's not been giving past week 1. They could've at least given Robin some sort of story, instead of making her invisible and then giving her a couple boring talking heads and booting her off :rip: But I guess after Amethyst left they had nothing more to do with Robin. Her being invisible could also be seen in two ways: 1) maybe it's a blessing she's gone cause she's giving nothing, or 2) i wish i could've seen more of her. I'm leaning more towards (2), especially compared to a couple other girls, like Jaxx/Salina, but oh well.

love the runway theme but wow what a disappointment 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.