RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Selina is so disgusting. The spittle and then, the runway. :biblio:

Also, I'm totally losing Robin Fierce. :rip: The 40 minutes thing is really affecting the quieter queens air time.

I still think this is normal, despite 40min episodes now.

Kameron Michael's air time was non existing during first 7/8 weeks of S10, it's simply not possible give time to quiet queens when the show has plenty of charisma and loudness to present.

The way there's about 4-5 queens I keep forgetting are there :rip:

I hope Spice makes top 5 :giraffe:

Love the twins but both of their snatch games were horrible so yea they deserved the bottom placements. I guess Aura saved herself with the runway cause her snatch game was equally horrible. Selina gives George Santos teas and needs to have her day of reckoning SOON. Amethyst won me over a bit with a funny snatch game and the Gaga runway (unoriginal but if you're gonna copy an iconic pop star look thats the one). And, like everyone else, I hate these short episodes

And they have the nerve to put this Used Bottoms of Weho show on instead of Untucked?! :biblio: I am disgusted, MTV we hate you girl

59 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It's just so visibly obvious Ru isn't into these twinks just putting on mascara and it being "drag" but she HAS to cast them to keep the younger audience hooked :rip:

let’s bffr Ru is definitely a couple seasons removed from reviewing the cast tapes and having a say in who gets cast , she’s just there to earn her check and tell these girls to put on mascara and wear hip pads :toofunny3:  but it’s very obvious she’s not here for a lot of these girls

i can see Marcia having a redemption arc tho and bringing it more. Booger and Lice their entire brand is giving nothing and the entire fandom is enamored and :juanny: so they have no real motivation to step their p*ssy up

*I’M* personally just screaming that they choreographed their entire lip sync and it was still soo boo boo :bibliahh:

Alaska's Luxx payola is rubbing off on me. Sasha and her runway looks are the best -- at least from the nanoseconds I've seen. They are the ones that stood out to me.

Loosey's snatch game is so funny. She deserved the win.

selina is such a fool. her snatch game performance and that little gimmick on the runway deserved bottom.

sugar and spice make for good television but they really bring nothing to the table drag wise other than being pretty. that lip sync was a mess. spice is definitely gonna have an adore moment and leave voluntarily.

Edited by Dystopian

5 minutes ago, caleb. said:

Alaska's Luxx payola is rubbing off on me. Sasha and her runway looks are the best -- at least from the nanoseconds I've seen. They are the ones that stood out to me.

Loosey's snatch game is so funny. She deserved the win.

i was screaming at Luxx’s runway just cuz she made Ru endure 5 minutes of her slow walking that cinderblock around the stage :bibliahh: THAT is c*NNNNNNt hunnie !!

Loosey literally had zero jokes during the Snatch Game. She just quoted Joan Rivers one liners.

Jimbo on the other hand though... It is probably the best Snatch Game ever.

Sugar being out when Aura, Jax, Selina, Amethyst are all still in... a nightmare

6 minutes ago, qurl said:

i was screaming at Luxx’s runway just cuz she made Ru endure 5 minutes of her slow walking that cinderblock around the stage :bibliahh: THAT is c*NNNNNNt hunnie !!

She said she's getting that airtime :ahh: 

Sugar was the weaker of the twins all throughout, so this is what I was predicting - I just didn’t think it’d happen this soon, nor to a song like that. I have to hand it to them though, they’re very coordinated and seem to have thought of an interaction they’d have for every aspect & beat of the show, right down to their exits. Sugar calling Spice an “ugly *****” in the mirror message had me cracking up tho, who’s gonna tell ha? :laugh:

Robin is gorgeous, but she’s been a no factor from day one for me, as soon as I saw she didn’t bother lip syncing or learning the words to either One Night Only or her talent show performance. :rip: 

Aura’s whole shtik has run its course. Despite serving one of the worst snatch game performances from recent memory, I’m glad they avoided eliminating yet another Asian queen at snatch game - & her runway was really cool. 

Jax did well, props to ha!

Estitties… Espodrida. :deadbanana4:

Mistress & Lucy are EVERYTHING. 

I feel this episode suffered a lot from the shortened run-time, because of the size of the challenge, basically being 2. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Selina is so disgusting. The spittle and then, the runway. :biblio:

Also, I'm totally losing Robin Fierce. :rip: The 40 minutes thing is really affecting the quieter queens air time.

I’m literally shocked when she comes in my screen :dies: 

also I kind of feel bad for Marcia cause getting rus only real critique is a mess :rip: 

Marcia has yet to wear a shiny fabric or glitter or something, her drag is just so dull to me 

2 hours ago, Kummercell said:

also WHO is this new pit crew arab guy :jonny5:probably the hottest pit crew member ever, I can't stop looking at him

Asaf Goren. 
Instagram

He’s actually been on the show as a pit crew member before, can’t remember which season, it was one of the mini challenges where they line a whole bunch of them up. 

The twins served an iconic moment and they'll be STAMPED for that alone. :jonny: They are literally synanymous with this season + who the eventual winner is. :jonny:

ICONS :jonny:

also, it's obvi Loosey is the Sherry Pie they never had. 

Also, Sugar won that lipsync. :fan: both slayed.

Aura was saved by her dress. Salina should have been in the bottom as well as irrelevant Robin. I laughed at Jax. 

Edie is a content farm but she's also the only one to have clips up early so it's easy to link to her stuff so:

Others posted about it but seeing Mistress go for Marcia's throat in real time was so :deadbanana4:

"I think I'm right behind Loosey"

"Well I don't think you're right behind her cause your look was cheap and your Snatch Game wasn't that funny" 

jkngkbnbgnkjkjnj 2nd only to Luxx randomly deciding minutes earlier to tell Malaysia that Ru didn't interact with her much cause he probably found her Snatch Game was awful. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

I’m not ok. Not my baby :gaycat7:   You mean kandy muse can stay just with waterworks but this didn’t suffice a double Shantay?  😞 😭 

Also aura and amethyst sucked at snatch game.  If anything spice shouldn’t have even been bottom. I legit laughed hard with her stupid Miley.  I’ve seen more stupid snatch games and ru laughs.  They wanted them in the bttm. They wanted the plot twist. 

Edit robin and Salina both sucked too. No way spice was the worst. Sugar in all honesty did deserve btm placement. Spice did not. 

Edited by manwhore

Loser La Duca gives me so much Jan vibes with the validation seeking and desperation to win a challenge. Her runways so far have been polished but like….where are the creative concepts?

I never like or hate them, all her looks (including promo stuff) so far have just been….boring. 

Let’s get some things straight:

1. Sugar and Spice were always gonna lipsyncs against one another. One of them was going to send the other home before the even finalized the case list. There is/was never any “oh if it would have been sugar/spice vs. _____” 

2. Aura would have sent either one of them packing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.