RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Wonder if they put them both in the bottom this early because they knew they wouldn’t have the chance again (since Aura would’ve easily sent either home)

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ru knew that the twins would pull in viewers because of how big they are, so she just casted them for her own personal interested, but I do enjoy Spice

1 minute ago, qurl said:

me when i lie:

Gurl facts are facts Aura gives nothing. 
Only vibes i’m getting, he’s one of the gays who wanted to try drag :coffee2: I give him 3 more episodes max. That is my opinion so dont come for me.

Aura was not placed in the bottom because of runway and she would have sent Spice home because Sugar would have been safe. Then we would have complained about not having a sugar vs spice lipsync.

it probably would have been a double save had Spice not tripped. That is what sent her home.

Loosey and Mistress were amazing! How would you guys compared Loosey's Joan to Jimbo's Joan? 

That lipsync... happened. Curious to see how Spice will do without Sugar. Could go bad or good. Spice was right though. Sugar should've been safe over Aura. Oh well, it's reality tv. Producers took their chance to have both twins in the bottom.

I'm still not happy with the episodes being 40 minutes. The first half surprisingly felt fine but the second half felt super rushed. I still feel like we don't know some of the queens yet like Robin, Jax, Aura, and Salina. S12 to S14 was done so well that I was able to know all of the queens very well including the early outs.  It's not the case with this season. I really despise MTV for forcing the producers to cut down to 40 minutes. 

so glad one of those two talentless gurls got eliminated. 

Also, lets give it up for the fact three Asian girls made it past and did not get eliminated during snatch game. We are breaking traditions this season.

It’s gonna be a kii if Spice stays for a good while and we just see Sugar posting what she would’ve worn and it’s just a bunch of light versions of Spice’s looks

Aura had the worst snatch game but was one of like 3 strong runways so I have no issue with her being saved.

Also I do think Sugar/Spice deserved bottom 2 because they came in with the advantage of knowing who they’d be able to play off of, and still messed it up. 

I think if they at least tried to be different sugar or spice would have been in the bottom with aura 

there is no point of two of them the way they went about it lmao 

but they will be big regardless 

This gay Weho **** is an HOUR long? :deadbanana4: I went to tune into Untucked and it's on until 10. :deadbanana4:

And unpopular opinion 

besides episodes like this with 2 snatch games… the 40 min works lol 

Its s15 and these girls STILL don't know how to come prepared with a funny Snatch Game impersonation. :skull:

12 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Loosey and Mistress were amazing! How would you guys compared Loosey's Joan to Jimbo's Joan? 

Jimbo’s >>>

for me Jimbo nailed the voice better and had the stiff face (from all the plastic surgery). Plus I found her answers more hilarious, I can see why ppl like Loosey’s but she’s still just a bit too bland for me idk.

i think had we not had Jimbo’s, I would have liked Loosey’s version a lot more in general. 

LMAOOOOOO Bob and Monet are on the f words of weho show for a Todrick segment :bibliahh: 

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

3 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Its s15 and these girls STILL don't know how to come prepared with a funny Snatch Game impersonation. :skull:

I mean I don’t think many people can do that even after preparing lol 

you are basically making jokes on the spot to 3 people plus the camera people 

Tall can drag Aura cause yall, she was **** this episode and i’m so disappointed, but its expected. However, I am so happy she made it through! Now if she can be safe until the performance challenges, and then win one of them we are good to go! Lol, she was finally talking about it and she is dragging herself 🤣🤣. She also kinda knew she wasn’t lipsyncing with both of them in the bottom, but she didnt rule out the fact that they could eliminate her because she couldnt move in the dress.

Well the twins served so :clap3:

The better twin stayed and Spice was correct. There is a lot more filler (Aura, Malaysia, Salina). Salina is also boring now. Her comedy is very one note and it’s old.

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

LMAOOOOOO Bob and Monet are on the f words of weho show for a Todrick segment :bibliahh: 

don't watch it. turn off your tv

Also Ru stanning Mistress? A winner I fear :clap3: 

Just now, publikcitizen said:

don't watch it. turn off your tv

Oh don't worry, I only saw it bc I was channel flipping and then I heard Bob's voice fjfjfkdkdm :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.