RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Witchpop said:

Y'all can drag me, but I'm enjoying the hour long episodes. It gets straight to the point, the only thing I wish was there was a few more confessionals thrown into the mix, but it's better than it being dragged out and them filling the dead air with the grating work room love parties and rehearsals and ****.

I think it’s really just a question of how they edit. This episode has been edited well so far. Last week was just horribly placed.

The whiplash from snatch game to the trauma talks :deadbanana2: they better pull the plug on the real f words of weho FAST cause I need time to decompress 

2 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Y'all can drag me, but I'm enjoying the hour long episodes. It gets straight to the point, the only thing I wish was there was a few more confessionals thrown into the mix, but it's better than it being dragged out and them filling the dead air with the grating work room love parties and rehearsals and ****.

Tbh I was pretty fine with the one hour episode the way they used to be. The longer ones can sometimes drag on too long with too much work room talk. Whenever I missed an episode I slightly dreaded it because of the length 

Enjoying the hour long episodes too. Just wish there was a little more, like I wanted to see Ru do the walk through for this. But whatever. 

I'm happy for Loosey, she slayed it and deserves the win tonight. Maybe now she can stop walking around looking terrified and constipated. 

Salina's runways are disgusting, I'm sorry. SEND HER ASS HOME :biblio:

That snatch game was so boring :rip: I really hate mtv. The episodes feel so rushed 

Just now, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

SASHA :jonny4: the twins matching AGAIN :coffee2: 

Sasha looked amazing :smitten:

I like Spice's look a lot

Just now, Almodusa said:

And Amethyst got the nose for the look :gaycat1:

BYE :bibliahh:

Loosey's Joan Rivers was outstanding. And overall, this was a pretty good runway. 

Time for a twin to go, I’ve liked them up until now but are they really planning to have matching looks every episode? Girl. Come on. It’s a death wish.

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Aura looked like she was laughing dd

And Amethyst got the nose for the look :gaycat1:

:deadbanana4:

after that Aura look its giving very obvious results... although Salina was a complete CHOP this episode 

Salina, aural and Amethyst runways :deadbanana2:

Amethyst wearing a Lady Gaga Halloween costume :rip: But why am I living??? She's having fun, living her pop girl fantasy. I like Amethyst, she's grown on me.

Off the top of my head I liked Sasha's, and Sugar's was really cute. Spice's was whatever honestly. We love the twins but they still have a lot of growing to do with drag. Hopefully Mistress can teach them :clap3:

Malaysia wearing the same dress for the third time....it was pretty though so I'm not too bad but I'm gonna need her to wear something else next week

omg a twin is going home ! justice!!!!!!!!

Sasha’s look was my fave, but special shout-out to Malaysia :smitten: that creepy eye makeup surrounded by the lavender glamour

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.