RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Salina playing snatch game exactly as expected. Loud and obnoxious :toofunny2:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

also not a single confessional of the girls talking about how the other queens are doing …… yea EVERYONE needs follow those instructions and ensure this Real F Slurs show dies

Salina was solidly safe until the barfing and pregnancy stuff :deadbanana2: she should've taken it down a few notches and she would've been fine fjfjfkfk 

Salina, Anetra, & Malaysia...... :biblio:

Oh lord it's over for Sugar & Spice

Fm5nTV3XEAANj_s?format=jpg&name=large

Spice actually looks a lot like Miley Cyrus out of drag but somehow she managed to look LESS like Miley once she actually put the drag on :toofunny3: how did she manage that ?

Sugar, babe... 

EDIT: and Spice. Omg what the hell is this. 

Fm5nTV3XEAANj_s?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Cheers

Sugar and Spice are demented :deadbanana4: Aura was horrid and Sasha was non existent :rip:

SPICE :rip: But why am I living???? Amethyst really surprised me omg her Snatch is decent. Loosey deserves to win though for sure. Wish Sasha would get more airtime. AND SEND AURA HOME!'

Jax surprised me too. They were alright. 

literally can we do a 3x elimination because what the hell were Aura, Spice and Salina doing :rip:

Send Oral home omg!!! Save Sugar & Spice they didn't mean it! They were nervous

Salina SAFE :fish2: Please. I'm not ready for her to go home. They deliberately cut Sasha's sceen time here, because you can tell she was not doing bad. I wonder why they did that. 

Honestly Spice deserves to win. That was so bad it literally had me screaming LOL

Y'all can drag me, but I'm enjoying the hour long episodes. It gets straight to the point, the only thing I wish was there was a few more confessionals thrown into the mix, but it's better than it being dragged out and them filling the dead air with the grating work room love parties and rehearsals and ****.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.