RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

mistress for prez. :clap3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, qurl said:

i am obviously not the biggest fan of them but i agree if i i have to pick i actually much prefer sugar’s vibe and her looks so far to spice …. i don’t get this specific push behind spice at all

they related to spice being edgy.

Mistress is everything. The show was missing a Queen like this for a while.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:07 PM, MJHolland said:

the f a g o t r y  starting already

add it to their cringe gay sayings next to Liza Minnelli lies :lmao:

And what about it? Issa joke, Mary, not a dildo.

On 1/19/2023 at 5:44 AM, CroNich said:

As much as I didn’t care for poppy or her drag, it do take NERVE to block one of the most talented winners of Drag Race.

Hide contents

That or racism

Um... you do know Bob has a "type", right? Like, Poppy literally looks like Ben Shapiro out of drag. :rip:

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Sugar out drag >

Spice in drag >

This is accurate, even with Sugar's dated ass haircut

For me:

Spice > Sugar talent show

Spice > Sugar 2nd runway

Sugar > Spice 1st runway

Sugar > Spice 2nd challenge

So they’re neck and neck for me atm, and I prefer Spice’s personality and aesthetic.

Spice’s runway for metallic was a toot because of the dog, that’s what I missed in the pic 

I enjoy both the twins but as a former scene kid, Spice just hits different for me :lmao: 

• ATRL Moderator

When Sugar and Spice both make it to the finale and have to lip sync against each other in the first round :WAP:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

For me:

Spice > Sugar talent show

Spice > Sugar 2nd runway

Sugar > Spice 1st runway

Sugar > Spice 2nd challenge

So they’re neck and neck for me atm, and I prefer Spice’s personality and aesthetic.

this pretty much. although sugar outperformed spice by a greater margin in episode two than spice outperformed sugar by in episode one

17 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

When Sugar and Spice both make it to the finale and have to lip sync against each other in the first round :WAP:

A concepT :jonnycat:

I wonder if the twins are going to stick to the bimbo thing tonight and pick someone like Paris Hilton or if they're going to do something different...:matty:

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I wonder if the twins are going to stick to the bimbo thing tonight and pick someone like Paris Hilton or if they're going to do something different...:matty:

I kinda wish they had been separated nnn. If they play similar characters on the same set, it might be awkward. (Although I think they should purposely switch seats halfway through, swap looks in a kind of messy way, and then pretend they haven't swapped :fan: That would be such a serve ngl.)

Anyway, I'm hoping they're smart enough that they don't play a well-known homophobe like Paris, but we'll see. One playing Paris and one playing Nicole might be a concept.

Random question but does anyone know if crystal method is a stoner :smiley:

50 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

(Although I think they should purposely switch seats halfway through, swap looks in a kind of messy way, and then pretend they haven't swapped :fan: That would be such a serve ngl.)

My God this would be ICONIC :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

(Although I think they should purposely switch seats halfway through, swap looks in a kind of messy way, and then pretend they haven't swapped :fan: That would be such a serve ngl.)

doing this would 100% guarantee them winning snatch game :deadbanana2: I hope they were smart enough to do this

Rooting for Sasha, the Twins, Mistress, Malaysia and Salina tonight :party: 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Sugar & Spice coming for their first win tonight

Fm5nTV3XEAANj_s?format=jpg&name=large

The fact that we don't have a comedy queen this season :jonnycat: 

I don't even know who can serve a good Snatch Game

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

The fact that we don't have a comedy queen this season :jonnycat: 

I don't even know who can serve a good Snatch Game

loosey is a comedy queen

If Loosey's Dolly is anything to go by, she will stomp this Snatch Game :jonnycat:

Edited by Hephaestus

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

If Loosey's Dolly is anything to go by, she will stomp this Snatch Game :jonnycat:

And the fact she wasn’t afraid to waste Dolly for that short acting challenge :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.