RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, manwhore said:

She used allot Mexican iconography in her season but turns out she's native American or maybe a little central  American idk. Sadly, I personally know allot of 3rd -4th Gen Mexican Americans embarrassed of being Mexican but suddenly it feels as if it's trendy to finally come out as Mexican for some drag queens. Lol jk (although I'm kinda not) God I didn't explain myself well, blah whatever. 

No, she claims to be *very* multiracial: Salvadoran, Spanish, Native American (Apache). But she also did her makeup very 'blackface' in the past, so who bloody know.

12 hours ago, Kummercell said:

I'm pretty sure they're just gonna mention snatch game and we'll jump right into the challenge and then the runway. there's absolutely no time for werk room stuff

Thank god (Sasha Colby) so we don't have to witness Ru's riggory and terrible advice on whom the queens "should be" aka a caricature of their heritages.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:32 AM, Communion said:

The only person who was in both Group 1 with Irene and Poppy and in Poppy's group, thus giving both queens enough close contact around the queen to smell her, would be Aura. :deadbanana4:

But they also said that not Aura. They said that Aura sweats alot, but confirmed it's not Aura. (Also, not Mistress since she threw shade at that queen).

Do y'all want the FPR results to start from bottom boot to top toot or should I mix them up a bit to have y'all guessing? :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Do y'all want the FPR results to start from bottom boot to top toot or should I mix them up a bit to have y'all guessing? :giraffe:

Mixing would be cute

24 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I would go by alphabetical order or mixing it up. :bird:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Bottom to top makes the most sense to me :bird:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

bottom first but having bottom being the best look while top being the worst look. #bottomright

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Poor Monet :ahh: 

Slay Bob :clap3: makes sense as they talk about Madonna like every week now lmao 

I’m sure monet has her own slay up her sleeve coming 

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

the fact she’s getting raw dogged by hot daddies too ugh 

Why was this your reply to that tweet though :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

Why was this your reply to that tweet though :deadbanana:

Mte 

26 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

I’m sure monet has her own slay up her sleeve coming 

Even if SZA snatches Monét for her tour, it won't be the same as Thee Madonna :michael:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

Confirmed: the sibling rivalry tour was canceled bc Bob is going on tour with Madonna https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnhNliDBfP5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

literal legend things

I watched this whole cringe video and nothing about Bob was said :gaycat7: How is this confirmation exactly?

Bob truly the best winner :clap3: No one is doing it like her 

Bob is the most charismatic person to ever walk into that work room. A star if I’ve ever seen one. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

from bottom boot to top toot or from the middle so tops and bottoms are kept a surprise until the end :giraffe:

26 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Bob is the most charismatic person to ever walk into that work room. A star if I’ve ever seen one. 

Bob isn't even the most charismatic person on his 2 person podcast

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611781e9357be022fdb64

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

No it really isn’t it’s all about how things are executed and received 

you could slay or flop doing a live song 

you could slay or flop with an original song

you could slay or flop doing a comedy act

like it’s common sense no shade 

I mean, this really isn't true :rip:

S14 winners were Kornbread (original song) and Angeria (original songs) with the queens in the bottom being June (dance), Orion (comedy), Daya (lip sync) and DeJa (comedy)

AS2 winners were Tatianna (spoken word) and Roxxxy (burlesque) with the queen going home being Coco (dance)

AS3 winners were Ben (burlesque) and Aja (original song) with the queen going home being Morgan (original song)

AS4 winners were Monique (original song) and Trinity (???) with the queen going home being Jasmine (comedy)

AS5 winner was India (original song) and the queen going home being Derrick (comedy)

AS6 winner was Yara (original song) and the queen going home being Serena (original song)

It's pretty obvious that if you take a comedy performance into the talent show, you are very likely to place low.

Also, live singing has never done well with no queen winning the talent show with a performance focused on live singing.  

Daily reminder that Trixie Mattel did:

Sing live

Sing a song that she produced

Sing a song that she wrote the lyrics to

Played a live instrument 

On her TALENT show. Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that.

Edited by P.O.P

14 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Also, live singing has never done well with no queen winning the talent show with a performance focused on live singing.  

Wrong again

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611781e9357be022fdb64

• ATRL Moderator

It's gonna be such a mess if they have Alaska and Bob on the same AW season :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.