RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I know only Sugar had the jokes but group 3 was by far the funniest :skull: "I love the BLT community", the James Charles reference, slay the house down hunty boots, the past queens joke :ahh: 

Rupaul was just acting like it wasn't funny because they dragged most of the cringe teen cis woman fanbase

i think it was really smart tbh :rip: we can call sugar and spice out for their drag being informed by the wider straight audience of the franchise but sugar then taking that concept and making fun of how horrible it is for the queens in the skit is genius :deadbanana4:  they’re so in on the joke

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

The only person who was in both Group 1 with Irene and Poppy and in Poppy's group, thus giving both queens enough close contact around the queen to smell her, would be Aura. :deadbanana4:

Omg noooooooo.  :WAP: This is going to be messy.  It also works for my fantasy. :katie2:

So it was confirmed.  Has their been anything more cute to ever come out of dtag race??!!!  No. 

:celestial:

Wow, this was definitely a bad episode. Hopefully it's this year's S14 Snatch Game level of bad, 'cause we can only go up from here.

The challenge wasn't my favourite at all (as usual with improv, they tend to be a lot hit or miss and too dumb to actually enjoy) and the performances, from the little we've seen, were all far from amazing. I only liked Sasha (a bit overrated tho) and Loosey's Dolly Parton was great.

Totally disagree with the lipsync result, Princess Poppy definitely won that lipsync even though I understand that MamaRu was probably a bit annoyed by the extreme comedy approach to a Diana Ross track.

Overall, everything felt extremely rushed and lifeless. The editing for this episode was terrible, they made Michelle look completely uninterested and mean during the rehearsals (they basically didn't show a single constructive criticism from her apart from "do it again"). Basically no queen had the chance to shine in this episode, some of them weren't even showed at all. These queens deserve to shine more, I can't believe we got a total of 40 seconds screentime for a queen like Anetra.

The runways were ok, most of them overly edited and hard to actually judge. Sasha stole the show on the runway again for the second time, and it's what made her win this episode IMO, otherwise I would have chosen Loosey as a winner. She's definitely an early favourite of mine, she reminds me a lot of Trinity and I think she can have a great glow up throughout this whole season.

5 hours ago, karron0624 said:

I am fine with aurens being in the bottom multiple times if they show they can offer something ( Symone, Coco, etc.) If Amethyst is in the bottom episode 4, it really shows she has nothing to offer for this competition and that she should have went home episode 2. Shr would have literally bottomed every episode she was a part of. 

Problem is i dont think she has anything to offer. Irene offered drama, Poppy offered comedy and Amethyst... :michael:

21 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Omg noooooooo.  :WAP: This is going to be messy.  It also works for my fantasy. :katie2:

So it was confirmed.  Has their been anything more cute to ever come out of dtag race??!!!  No. 

:celestial:

top 3 :clap3:

The things some of y’all say when we’ve literally seen less than 5 mins of some of these queens individually :skull: 

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Wonder who the smelly castmate was during filming. Irene and Poppy said during Roscoes that they stunk so bad but they were self aware enough to  say she’s going to crack open the windows to let the stank out. 

who is it?  ? :rip:

Definitely Salina :rip:

Someone said there’s something about Poppy that gives straight man and it’s so true :rip: her unfunny humor, her basic “girly” aesthetic, her overall stupidity… 

2 hours ago, Communion said:

The only person who was in both Group 1 with Irene and Poppy and in Poppy's group, thus giving both queens enough close contact around the queen to smell her, would be Aura. :deadbanana4:

In the Roscoe’s video were they talk about it, Irene literally says it’s not Aura. So not Aura and not Mistress (as they mentioned it wasn’t here either)

1 minute ago, Save The Day said:

In the Roscoe’s video were they talk about it, Irene literally says it’s not Aura. So not Aura and not Mistress (as they mentioned it wasn’t here either)

It's Salina

Anyway it’s super stupid to judge a team challenge individually where most the girls only had a couple of lines at most. 

1 hour ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Sugar and Spice Babydoll Babydoll Babydoll Foxx-Brooks!!!

I’m living for this. The top 3 (4 with Sasha) we deserve! 

• ATRL Moderator

A Mistress Anetra Sasha top 3 would really be spectacular 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Yes. We deserve 0 BFA queens this year

MTV had to turn the twitter replies off for Real Gays of WeHo cause Drag Race fans were spamming all the replies with scat p0rn :ahh: Do NOT go look for yourself :skull:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Mistress/Anetra/Sasha/Spice/Sugar my faves 

I just bought Sugar and Spice merch :rip: I’m way too obsessed y’all 

I just watched the Bebe Zahara Benet Documentary : Being Bebe.

Being BeBe (2021) - IMDb

It was really good ! Even better than expected because docs tend to be very formulaic and although this one was in no way experimental, it delved deeper into her carreer than i initially thought it would. It was honest and vulnerable yet you can still sense that she guards herself because she doesn't want her African family to know too much about her intimacy, which sucks of course but you understand why.

I particularly enjoyed the part with the two gay Cameroonians talking about how life is over there, the reaction of their families to their sexuality, how they're conducting their lives now and stuff.

It was sad but beautiful at the end :heart:

I download my episodes on torrent always, and the newest one had the judges deliberations cut off, so it jumped from talking on the main stage after the videos to when the judges make a decision and announce the winner. 

Did you have it like this too? 

36 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

I download my episodes on torrent always, and the newest one had the judges deliberations cut off, so it jumped from talking on the main stage after the videos to when the judges make a decision and announce the winner. 

Did you have it like this too? 

It's the norm now given the 40mins length.

Who else besides Marcia mentioned that they are a comedy queen? I'm excited for this week's episode.

1 hour ago, caleb. said:

Who else besides Marcia mentioned that they are a comedy queen? I'm excited for this week's episode.

I think Amethyst and Princess Poppy did. And well, one has lip synced twice already and the other one just went home. :rip: 

It’s going to be very interesting to see how they pull off two rounds of Snatch Game with different queens, especially with the allotted 40 minute time slot. 

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

It's the norm now given the 40mins length.

So there is no judge's deliberations at all anymore? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.