RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Irene probably thought she'd get this reaction when she decided to do that bit :ahh: Girlie is still in her denial phase.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, manwhore said:

First time I stan a white and skinny queen(s). I feel so dirty and I like it. 

I can't wait for them to overshadow the other blonde and talentless duo. :katie2:

Now hold up… These are bops. :katie2:

Bob said it best on Watchery, these girls are very intriguing cause they’re just unapologetically stupid and obviously in on the joke. Honestly they feel refreshing. I don’t see them going far but they undeniably have star power. :clap3: 

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Irene probably thought she'd get this reaction when she decided to do that bit :ahh: Girlie is still in her denial phase.

OK but this is how I sounded watching her. :gaycat2:

Nina's Rawwwview talking about how they let girls get away without padding for the past couple of seasons, then pouncing on Amethyst about it... hope they keep it up and retroactively drag Symone and Gotmikk too. :emofish:

• ATRL Moderator

Jaida and Kameron are doing a workout series for The Challenge YT page. 

I wonder if that will translate to queens being cast on the actual show?

10 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Reading the old Drag Race thread on ATRL Classic and when I got to the reactions when Bob won the show... Jesus.

Racism was waay too overlooked on the fandom back then

Did they want Kim Chi to win?

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

Jaida and Kameron are doing a workout series for The Challenge YT page. 

I wonder if that will translate to queens being cast on the actual show?

no shade but none of these gurls would do great in the challenge. 

also the homophobic guys over there would gang up on them

15 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

The issue is that Ru films multiple iterations of the show each year (5-6 at most) and that can burn out a person in the long run. The same goes for Michelle too. I do think the Ru hosted shows will take a break when Ru retires. I could see Symone and Lawrence taking over the US and UK franchise respectively. 

I think over time she will step away from hosting the international iterations and put a queen from those series in her place as host. Then she'll go back to just hosting the main series and All Stars every year until it's time for her to move on. Once that happens, I could also see Symone taking her place as host :celestial5:

Idk if this has been posted but this is a pretty wild statement, even without the microaggressions. I pegged Robin as a potential Miss Congenality with how kind she seemed during the premiere.

As long as they don't try it with having Tr*x*e or R*v*n as a replacement host.

6 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Did they want Kim Chi to win?

Yes

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Idk if this has been posted but this is a pretty wild statement, even without the microaggressions. I pegged Robin as a potential Miss Congenality with how kind she seemed during the premiere.

Yeah there’s been a huge backlash against this queen and Mera. Many queens have come to Robin’s defense which was really cool to see. 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

That’s definitely a weird comment to make

I completely did not find Robin abrasive at all

• ATRL Moderator

I'm almost positive that Tabbi confused Robin for Luxx.  Either way, thinking Robin is abrasive is big yikes and confusing Robin for Luxx is another big big yikes.  

6 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

The only two people i can see judge the show are Bob and Bianca.

This, maybe Raja/Trixie as well. But realistically, it’s gonna be Michelle and Raven as they already did on UK S4.

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

I'm almost positive that Tabbi confused Robin for Luxx.  Either way, thinking Robin is abrasive is big yikes and confusing Robin for Luxx is another big big yikes.  

What in the world? :rip: why would you assume that? the two queens were not even in the same group :skull:

Tabbi saw a black queen living her best life on TV and wanted to bring her down to size with microaggressions, as her kind do. They hate to see us thriving so they'll project whatever they want onto us to make us fit their stereotypes

This was a very disappointing comment especially coming from you and you should have thought harder before you pressed post

Pt 2 dropped. I'm just  basically here doxxing myself. Yes I'm NBB. An Icon.  Find me a better review?  You can't.  

The Shelby commentary. :clap3:The aura dragging.:clap3: Literally it's like we almost say the same things verbatim.:clap3:great minds. 

* was watching drag chaser podcast  with  Alaska and William.  I had to stop. So Boring. 

On 1/10/2023 at 5:48 PM, manwhore said:

First time I stan a white and skinny queen(s). I feel so dirty and I like it. 

I can't wait for them to overshadow the other blonde and talentless duo. :katie2:

mothers :jonny: 

Nina's rawview was specially hateful these last two videos. :rip: don't know who that girl is, but she's bringing the worst of Nina. 

As for that comment on Mera's video, not trying to be rude but why the hell she was that person in her videos? She always gives unnecessary comments and weird vibes.

I don't even think she pays attention to the episode, she commented that Loosey was unnecessary talking back to the judges about her padding when she wasn't asked about it, but ma'am, that's the joke. :rip: When I was watching the video I thought that the Robin's comments was unnecessary as well. Kinda feel bad for Mera cause she's not really agreeing with what that person is saying, but at the same time you decided to put that out there, so....

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yall dont understand when we say MICROAGGRESSION and this is is, right in ur face. This ***** is literally saying, "I am upset that you are confident and happy, that makes me feel inferior, and therefore you shouldnt be happy or confident" 

When I tell you I would ROAST this ***** and make her feel down right ready to call the "It Gets Better" squad on me. Dont try it girl.

7 hours ago, khalyan said:

Nah Tabbi was emulating Robin’s voice at one point, so it was definitely intentionally 

2 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Nina's rawview was specially hateful these last two videos. :rip: don't know who that girl is, but she's bringing the worst of Nina. 

The gag is, I thought these recent vids were a lot less hateful than her usual reviews :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.