RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Mistress seems like such a drag veteran, thought she'd at least be early 30s :rip:

And how come the show doesn't reveal the queens' ages anymore? Is it because they'd be exposing themselves for no longer casting girls over the age of 40? :skull:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

i figured that the ratings had been improving each season i didn’t know it peaked with season 9(?) ratings wise

think its safe to say there’s another couple years left of juice in this franchise and that Ru will probably stick around to season 20

the fact that we are nearing two full decades of drag race :skull: jfc

Who would have ever expected this show to last this long :psyduck:. Iconic, tbh. 

On 1/7/2023 at 4:29 PM, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Marcia reminds me of Gigi Goode

Now THIS is homophobic!

16 minutes ago, qurl said:

i figured that the ratings had been improving each season i didn’t know it peaked with season 9(?) ratings wise

think its safe to say there’s another couple years left of juice in this franchise and that Ru will probably stick around to season 20

I agree, I think it's likely Season 20 will be Ru's last season hosting Drag Race US. But the show will probably take a break and come back with a new host (Symone). Also, I think All Stars will end around the same time so that could be AS12 or AS13 depending on if Paramount plus will alternate each year with AS and Global All Stars. He will probably do DR UK until its 10th season. and DR DU will probably be canceled after the fifth season lol. 

Ru would be 67 if she makes it to season 20 :toofunny3: not the septuagenarian drag queen deciding who gets to be the fiercest queen in the US, UK and Aus :toofunny3: it’s giving drag establishment politics #DrainTheSwamp #HeidiNClosetsDragRace

i think for Ru’s send off season she should do like a 20 queen season where the winner gets to take over US drag race, cast would include:

Bebe

Tyra

Raven

Raja

Chad

Alaska

Alyssa

Jinkx

Bianca

Dela

Trixie

Katya

Violet

Bob

Sasha

Shea

Trinity

Monet

okay maybe just 18 that’s more reasonable anyway …. could be 20 if Sharon and Shangela were there but ……. 🫥 maybe add Juju to the cast lmao

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Yes Anetra, yes ratings :clap3:

Yes Aura, yes ratings! :clap3:

aura-aura-mayari.gif

On 1/8/2023 at 6:28 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Imagine being mad that a drag queen lipsyncs 

Especially when u absolutely SUCK at it, like Pythiq plz girl. Ur a look queen!

Drag Race is gonna become one of these legacy reality shows like Survivor/Big Brother and I doubt Ru is gonna give up hosting abilities because some fans think she too old to properly judge the show. That ***** is gonna be on until the wheels falls off with the show or herself... whichever comes first :skull:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

I jumped but it's not even close :skull:

2 hours ago, qurl said:

if it keeps jumping to higher networks it could jump up again

mtv avg 232k for 2022

vh1 avg 201k for 2022

logo 40k for 2022

2 hours ago, qurl said:

TV ratings are dropping across the board, and drag race also has an international presence that wouldn’t be captured in MTV viewing numbers. 

I was excited for Aura but shes cringe asf....

Like Poppy, Amethyst, Jax (she was fine in the talent show but i dont see it for her), Aura.... all fillers :rip: 

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This will be Jax, im calling it now.

Jax isn’t pretty and hasn’t shown personality yet.

Obsessed with Anetra! OMG!

The top three this week is correct. No favoritism in sight just pure C.U.N.T. :clap3:

Jax looks like when the jocks would dress up like cheerleaders for the pep rally. Except they would at least put in a dodgeball boob. Chop

Mistress only being 24 is very impressive :clap3:

Already so seasoned at such a young age but she probably started doing drag in her teens unlike the others so it makes sense:foxaylove2:

4 hours ago, KLatz said:

Drag Race is gonna become one of these legacy reality shows like Survivor/Big Brother and I doubt Ru is gonna give up hosting abilities because some fans think she too old to properly judge the show. That ***** is gonna be on until the wheels falls off with the show or herself... whichever comes first :skull:

The issue is that Ru films multiple iterations of the show each year (5-6 at most) and that can burn out a person in the long run. The same goes for Michelle too. I do think the Ru hosted shows will take a break when Ru retires. I could see Symone and Lawrence taking over the US and UK franchise respectively. 

5 hours ago, qurl said:

i think for Ru’s send off season she should do like a 20 queen season where the winner gets to take over US drag race, 

They will never do this but this would be so sickening 

The prize being inheriting Ru’s empire??? The girls would FIGHT

First time I stan a white and skinny queen(s). I feel so dirty and I like it. 

I can't wait for them to overshadow the other blonde and talentless duo. :katie2:

Reading the old Drag Race thread on ATRL Classic and when I got to the reactions when Bob won the show... Jesus.

Racism was waay too overlooked on the fandom back then

I vow to be unbothered & not let a another person get to me like the twins in 2023 :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.