RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, killer_rose said:

True but now that user will call you racist. :dies:

Oh I know. I hadn’t seen this show and been to this thread in ages and I can see it’s the same old rhetoric from years ago :zzz:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

The hot Asian was hot until he didn’t stop talking about how he’s the trade of the season and showing of his muscles. You mean to tell me even if in a show dedicated to drag queens we need to deal with these muscle crazed ****? Give me a break

Yeah cringey as ***. I find Anetra way more attractive as a boy.

• ATRL Moderator

the lipsyncs were largely entertaining and this is honestly one of the best talent/variety shows the show has seen. branding is an important part of the drag race franchise and the best original tracks/lipsyncs are a great way to get to know the queens off the bat. anetra, jax, sugar, spice, mistress, and marcia all showed who they were through their tracks/lipsyncs (ie marcia campy comedy queen, anetra cunt personified, the twins ditzy). the ones who faded into the background (aura) were the ones who didn't use their slot to truly brand themselves or show us who they are which is why they felt weaker. the lipsyncs aren't boring, nor do they have to be

irene's outfit really wasn't all that :rip: it was a bra and panties with some nice armour pieces. it at least needed a tail to read xenomorph (especially when we've seen the idea executed so much better by astrud on dragula and chelseaboy on drag race holland). nice from the shoulders up I guess

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Anetra - 108,909 (+100,350)

Spice - 386,245 (+98,245)

Sugar - 379,084 (+94,084)

Sasha Colby - 123,440 (+68,540)

Marcia Marcia Marcia - 92,195 (+66,995)

Luxx Noir London - 83,847 (+45,747)

Feels right :clap3:

36 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Yeah cringey as ***. I find Anetra way more attractive as a boy.

I was drooling!!!

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Anetra - 108,909 (+100,350)

Spice - 386,245 (+98,245)

Sugar - 379,084 (+94,084)

Sasha Colby - 123,440 (+68,540)

Marcia Marcia Marcia - 92,195 (+66,995)

The top 4 we deserve :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Sugar and Spice's performance was so basic and people there acting like it was a gag :rip: production really gonna carry them as far as possible I see

Yeah when they cut to Mistress calling the twins brilliant during Sugar’s sloppy performance - I felt gaslit :laugh:

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Sugar and Spice's performance was so basic and people there acting like it was a gag :rip: production really gonna carry them as far as possible I see

Thats just basic psychology:

If u expect utter trash and its actually ok, they overperform -> positive reaction -> Spice and Sugar 

If u expected excellence and its good/ok, they underperform -> meh reaction -> Sasha Colby

FmACtWCagAAsgLw?format=jpg&name=small

Ahhh beauty. And she will slay the acting challenge next week too! :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

One bad week (where she tried to show a real talent mind you) doesn't mean she'll be next out 

I haven't seen any spoilers (and never look at them), but same. Ngl, when she was crying on the runway I immediately thought that production would rig a storyline in which she gets to sing again later in the season, is great, and wins the challenge. They love a redemption arc.

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I haven't seen any spoilers (and never look at them), but same. Ngl, when she was crying on the runway I immediately thought that production would rig a storyline in which she gets to sing again later in the season, is great, and wins the challenge. They love a redemption arc.

Maybe in a live rusical? Also, she wasn't horrible in the talent show, the song just wasn't good and she looked extremely nervous. 

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yeah when they cut to Mistress calling the twins brilliant during Sugar’s sloppy performance - I felt gaslit :laugh:

i think i said this before but i feel like u can tell she realizes into filming the first episode that if she came out the gate so harsh against the precious white discourse twinks of the season that she was going to be instantly labeled the old fat bitter b*tch by the fandom which is why i feel like she switched halfway thru the episode

Not sure if anyone asked, but pitstop and other newer videos are blocked WW except US and Puerto Rico, what's happening?

14 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Not sure if anyone asked, but pitstop and other newer videos are blocked WW except US and Puerto Rico, what's happening?

Pitstop is available for everyone on Facebook.

Watch | Facebook

Can anyone tell me where to watch this besides MTV in the US? I thought it was going to be on WOW. But it isnt. 

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, chaychay18 said:

Can anyone tell me where to watch this besides MTV in the US? I thought it was going to be on WOW. But it isnt. 

Only MTV, but you can stream the episodes in the MTV website/app if you have credentials

25 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Pitstop is available for everyone on Facebook.

Watch | Facebook

Do we know if it's gonna be like this all-season long? Why the change? :deadbanana2:

Jinx being high out of her mind and dela just being there made me Turn off the pit stop. I’ll give the second one a shot before I decide it’s not worth it fully tho 

I was able to watch TPS on Saturday in Europe :confused:

But it sucked anyway, I’m not gonna miss it

While I did find Spice’s performance better than Sugar’s, overall I find Sugar less annoying 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Only MTV, but you can stream the episodes in the MTV website/app if you have credentials

Wtf I just bought the season on ichunes I could have used my parents login :weeps:

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This whole convo is why people say drag race is ruining drag lol 

That user's posts are so unserious and lowkey offensive..? :toofunny2: It's 2023, Black queens have skills that translate well in high fashion, multimedia, entertainment (e.g., film, music, choreography) because we're finally being given opportunities. I personally don't like seeing my community coddled and infantilized to satisfy some weird white saviour complex. Please just leave us alone :deadbanana4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.