RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

May I remind everyone that Daya was in the bottom Ep 1 and went all the way to the finale, there’s no reason to believe Loosey isn’t a threat especially when she is obviously very polished and experienced. 

I actually don’t like her brand of drag much, but she’s clearly a strong drag queen, similar to the Mistress stanning in here. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

These Loosey posts have got to stop:deadbanana2:

Calling her a threat after watching this episode makes zero sense to me since we barely have seen anything that can lead us to think that. Certain girls always come in here leaving crumbs about spoilers every season and it has to stop.

Edited by Bicassie

6 hours ago, Afferty said:

Speaking of Anetra, she already has 100k followers :gaycat2: I guess the interest for the show was not dead, just the awful AS5-S13-AS6-S14 back to back made people stay way from it a bit :gaycat3:

does anyone have their pre-promo (or at least pre-premiere) follower counts on ig? :eek:

• ATRL Moderator

I thought Irene would be top 4 from MTQ :gaycat6:

Other than the elimination, great premiere :clap3: I still wish the cast started at ~12 instead of 16, but I actually think I can tell all the girls apart, so that's cool. Salina needs to GO and Aura is a cute man and that's it, but the cast seems strong.

And I'm kind of living for how Sugar and Spice are undraggable because they're always in on the joke :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

does anyone have their pre-promo (or at least pre-premiere) follower counts on ig? :eek:

December 14 - minutes after cast announcement

Amethyst - 8,670

Anetra - 8,559

Aura Mayari - 15k

Irene Dubois - 18.3k

Jax - 13.2k

Loosey LaDuca - 7,768

Luxx Noir London - 38.1k

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx - 66.3k

Marcia Marcia Marcia - 25.2k

Mistress Isabelle Brooks - 7,909

Salina EsTitties - 34.8k

Sasha Colby - 54.9k

Sugar - 285k

Spice - 288k

Princess Poppy - 14.3k

Robin Fierce - 10.3k

I'm not spoiled but Loosey is giving me Alexis Michelle vibes so I can see her going a bit further and maybe even slaying Snatch Game.

Jax, Anetra, Sugar & Spice and even Marcia3 are all cuter than Aura. Ms thang really thought huh

Why is Malaysia so BITTER in her confessionals? :biblio:

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

Amethyst - 8,670

Anetra - 8,559

Aura Mayari - 15k

Irene Dubois - 18.3k

Jax - 13.2k

Loosey LaDuca - 7,768

Luxx Noir London - 38.1k

Salina EsTitties - 34.8k

Sasha Colby - 54.9k

Sugar - 285k

Spice - 288k

Princess Poppy - 14.3k

Robin Fierce - 10.3k

Not Anetra having 13x more Followers already :jonnycat: the stompery of it all

7 hours ago, Desire said:

Wait is Selena not Mexican 💀💀💀

I knew it. I clocked it when I looked at her. Something felt off in the cosmos and then I looked at drag wiki and saw right there HONDURAN. smfh. Someone gut her and get her off my tv!  The appropriation of it all. 

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I'm not spoiled but Loosey is giving me Alexis Michelle vibes so I can see her going a bit further and maybe even slaying Snatch Game.

She's more like Nina West/Tina Burner/Sherry Pie for me. 

Her style is boring, she is whiny, she serves soccer mom personality. Ugh. I mean, if you start crying and begging the minute you're on the bottom, you're not C.U.N.T, go home.

There are too many fresh faces on this cast, I hope we get to see more of them instead of her.

51 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I knew it. I clocked it when I looked at her. Something felt off in the cosmos and then I looked at drag wiki and saw right there HONDURAN. smfh. Someone gut her and get her off my tv!  The appropriation of it all. 

The look is more of a west coast Latin thing where it is predominantly Chicano but it’s not exclusively a Mexican thing. 

I am SO gagged at Anetra. One of the best talent show performances ever, all stars included. 

This is was actually a really good premiere. A lot of these girls are sickening entertainers. The runways (bar 2/3) were all good-great too.

Im surprised Irene is out so early I was fully expecting Amethyst to be the first out but Irene's lipsync was BAD :rip:

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

Thank you for your service. She annoyed the hell out of me too but her original song kinda served

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Amethyst - 8,670

Anetra - 8,559

Aura Mayari - 15k

Irene Dubois - 18.3k

Jax - 13.2k

Loosey LaDuca - 7,768

Luxx Noir London - 38.1k

Salina EsTitties - 34.8k

Sasha Colby - 54.9k

Sugar - 285k

Spice - 288k

Princess Poppy - 14.3k

Robin Fierce - 10.3k

Anetra - 108,909 (+100,350)

Spice - 386,245 (+98,245)

Sugar - 379,084 (+94,084)

Sasha Colby - 123,440 (+68,540)

Marcia Marcia Marcia - 92,195 (+66,995)

Luxx Noir London - 83,847 (+45,747)

Aura Mayari - 59,386 (+44,300)

Irene Dubois - 55,483 (+37,183)

Jax - 44,890 (+31,690)

Princess Poppy - 45,437 (+31,100)

Mistress Isabelle Brooks - 38,260 (+30,351)

Salina EsTitties - 62,480 (+27,680)

Amethyst - 34,984 (+26,314)

Loosey LaDuca - 33,517 (+25,749)

Robin Fierce - 35,333 (+25,000)

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx - 87,739 (+21,439)

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Amethyst - 8,670

Anetra - 8,559

Aura Mayari - 15k

Irene Dubois - 18.3k

Jax - 13.2k

Loosey LaDuca - 7,768

Luxx Noir London - 38.1k

Salina EsTitties - 34.8k

Sasha Colby - 54.9k

Sugar - 285k

Spice - 288k

Princess Poppy - 14.3k

Robin Fierce - 10.3k

Anetra gained 90k+ followers? :deadbanana4:

Sugar and Spice's performance was so basic and people there acting like it was a gag :rip: production really gonna carry them as far as possible I see

Personally I haven't read any elimination spoilers since AS3 so :rip: Loosey just seems like a good drag queen to me, with potential to go far based on her archetype. I've liked her since her MTQ. One bad week (where she tried to show a real talent mind you) doesn't mean she'll be next out 

13 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

OF COURSE the girls here want to minimize lipsyncing as a talent when it just so happens to be something queens of color, and black queens in particular, usually excel at.

Being able to lipsync and captivate an audience IS a talent and just cause you can “see it in any bar on a Tuesday night” doesn’t mean any queen can do it well or even close to the same level. There’s an inherent and very visible difference in the years of experience,  stage knowledge, and natural ability in queens like Sasha, Anetra, Robin, Mistress, Salina, etc lipsyncing versus stiff stage walkers like Amethyst, Sugar, Spice or most of the bores from S14.

People who want lipsyncing at the talent show banned or treated as less than are the same as the no drag knowledge girls who want snatch game retired because they have such little understanding of the actual art of DRAG (not drag race) and what it was built on. GOOD lipsyncing is an art and on average only half the queens on any given cast can even do it well so hell no the few queens who can actually do it well should not be punished or disregarded because of it. 

It’s season 15 babes, lip syncs for talent show ARE boring, period. 

The hot Asian was hot until he didn’t stop talking about how he’s the trade of the season and showing of his muscles. You mean to tell me even if in a show dedicated to drag queens we need to deal with these muscle crazed ****? Give me a break

5 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

It’s season 15 babes, lip syncs for talent show ARE boring, period. 

True but now that user will call you racist. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.