RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Anetra, she already has 100k followers :gaycat2: I guess the interest for the show was not dead, just the awful AS5-S13-AS6-S14 back to back made people stay way from it a bit :gaycat3:

Edited by Afferty

5 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Speaking of Anetra, she already has 100k followers :gaycat2: I guess the interest for the show was not dead, just the awful AS5-S13-AS6-S14 back to back made people stay way from it a bit :gaycat3:

I mean Anetra reminded us what we all truly love seeing in dragqueens: C.U.N.T.. Anetra brought it all and then some + comedic talent :jonny5:

She really just delivered the best talent show 

9 minutes ago, Afferty said:

There is no correlation between Anetra and Detox, like who even made that up :rip:

Right? Other than the big nose I don't see it...

31 minutes ago, Afferty said:

When the girls who still claim S14 wasn’t a flop and had a great cast have to come to terms with their lies once it becomes the only modern season without more than 1 queen to cross 500k

spacer.png

Wait is Selena not Mexican 💀💀💀

6 minutes ago, Desire said:

Wait is Selena not Mexican 💀💀💀

Someone posted earlier that she's Hondurian/American :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, CBC said:

Someone posted earlier that she's Hondurian/American :toofunny2:

I- sksksksk :toofunny2:

Wow what a great start! Not gonna lie a lot of the queens annoyed me 💀 anetra was a winner the moment she walked in! Irene was so annoying I loved seeing her leave 🤭

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

Keep in mind that this is also aired on MTV. :giraffe:

20 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Keep in mind that this is also aired on MTV. :giraffe:

MTV and VH1 service almost the exact same number of households. They’re usually part of the same cable package. 

Why are some people saying we shouldn’t count Loosey out yet? I hope it’s not a spoiler cause istg some of u ******* :biblio:

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

My current Top 4:

Anetra

Sasha Colby

Spice

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

This is mine :giraffe:

28 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Why are some people saying we shouldn’t count Loosey out yet? I hope it’s not a spoiler cause istg some of u ******* :biblio:

Yeah some of them are so obvious in who they are stanning :rip: I remember for all of AS7 we were told Jaida stanning was fake because she “wasn’t a threat” despite her having the most stars for most of the season. Like, stick to the spoiler thread :rip:

Anyway, I don’t read spoilers but I kinda did feel as though the show was setting Loosey up to be a significant player later in the season. I don’t see it for her (yet) but it seems like she’s getting a “consummate professional” edit. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

People should stick to only one of the two threads, they love to ruin everyone's experience and they think they're so smart "masking" what they already know :coffee2:

I did not expect this, but Mistress has a lot of potential to become my favorite of the entire season. 

3 hours ago, Afferty said:

it's definitely the switch to mtv

16 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Anyway, I don’t read spoilers but I kinda did feel as though the show was setting Loosey up to be a significant player later in the season. I don’t see it for her (yet) but it seems like she’s getting a “consummate professional” edit. 

Loosey was giving me very Nina West on her first episode.

Just now, D e v o n said:

Loosey was giving me very Nina West on her first episode.

Yes, exactly! 

6 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Aura is a very handsome man but she needs to stop saying she’s the trade when Jax is right there :gaycat6:

Naur. Aura is ******* everything. I watched the premier with my boyfriend and another gay couple and we were drooling.

19 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

I loved Irene so very sad to see her go, lots of polish and engaging personality but she lost fair and square. her interactions with Mistress were low-key the best part of the premiere discussions

I'm glad the judging was fair although Aura was extremely disappointing 

My thoughts on everyone so far:

Mistress - She's making it to the finale, everything is correct. Love her

Irene - Lowkey wish they could've rigged it for her to stay. One of the all-time best first outs

Antera - I'm not sure about her paint but she ate up everything else 

Jax - I'm so glad she got a HIGH placement, her performance was amazing

MMM - It's giving Jan but self aware. Talent show was very good

Sasha - Charismatic and talented but didn't stand out in this episode

Salina - She's a bit much but I like her

Luxx - She's good TV but delusional

Malaysia - One of the best in the confessional. Not sure yet about the rest

Spice - You can tell she's not a performer but I was entertained by the talent show

Sugar - Not as good as Spice's number/drag and you can see that it's just a watered down version

Robin - she seems like a bar queen: good performer but I don't see her going far

Poppy - There's potential but I think she needs more time to bake

Loosey - Polished but she came across whiny. Not sure yet 

Aura - Very cringe so far and the performance was real bad. I want to like her but don't so far

Amethyst - Boot. All of it.

You pretty much nailed my first impression of all the queens. Although I feel like the idea behind Amethyst's talent show was good, I just think the execution was bad. Everything else from her was a boot though :shutup: I wouldn't have minded her leaving first to give Irene another chance because she was a standout :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

At least for me: I’m from CT and have gone to her shows and that’s why I said what I said. Have never looked at spoilers and never will.  Kinda sick of people dragging CT based on one episode :cm: 

Anetra served pure c.u.n.t :clap3:She ATE and left no crumbs, I'm so glad she won :wanda:

I'm a bit disappointed with Aura and Sasha bcs I expected a lot more from them but in the end they both served a low key snoozefest :gaycat6:

Edited by Gottasadae

15 hours ago, Shinning said:

Jinkx just won $250K and she's on the Pit Stop wearing a wig straight off the bag...

Lewqs never been her forte. Her art lies elsewhere.  Very few have that. 

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

My current Top 4:

Anetra

Sasha Colby

Spice

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

period. Taste won. 

10 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I think Luxx and Aura are severly delusional and probably won't last long at all :skull:

These girls are so gonna struggle with acting and comedy + they already got outperformed by some of the queens 

atp i can even see sugar and spice outlasting those two :fan:

What I cannot believe is how no one in the cast even dared challenge that trade delusion when Anetra and Jax are there. No one. There is something so off there. Also, I cannot believe s&s come off more likeable then Luxx and Aura. 

8 hours ago, Flexus said:

I am here for Mistress becoming friends with them though, love that storyline already

Loved how the “I Stan only white and skinny”  twink fandom hated Misstress at the beginning of episode 1 but quickly stanned mistress after she gave the twins their flowers.  (They’ll never admit it though 😂) I can’t be the only one that noticed that.  The power mistress has on these girls. She is that alpha. 

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.