RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Is that… my *****?!?

YES. It is!

It’s BURNING!

The icon jumped all the way out. She could go home next episode and is still already more iconic than the entire S14 cast

spacer.png

dead*** though! She's a star

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Honestly the star of these episodes for me was Luxx Noir London. Not for anything she wore or her talent show which was just ok. But goddamn the pure unfiltered delusion in everything she says paired with her non chalant demeanor and the impression she 100% firmly believes in everything she says is absolutely hilarious. An icon already.

Same Luxx is the best talking head so far

-------

Didn't like how mean everyone was to the twins :biblio:At least they're overflowing with personality Spice's talent show was great

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

britney-thumbs-up.gif

Failed attempt at sarcasm sis? Yikes 

It’s always the same performative-extremist-woke hyper sensitive fandom complaining about best friend’s race and then calling everything ignorant racist transphobic and now ableist. I can’t wait to see what new made up toxic complaint comes out of the bag this season.  

They would have died if this show came out in the 90's. The people that expect drag to be "friendly" & PC 24/7....

Anetra cleared like her performance was a whole new level I don't remember a talent show performance being THIS good :jonny5:

Anetra :worship:

And shoutout to Marciax3 for proving to be more than a Great Value Dakota Schiffer. She just needs to upgrade her wardrobe. 

Sasha actually sniffing the air when Anetra said "Do you smell something?" during her performance made me laugh so hard omfg. 

oh god this premiere was actually amazing I'm shook! The cast is great! My fav rn is Mistress. She's just so ****y sskksksks I love her. Also really enjoyed Marcia x3 as expected and loved that she stomped on the haters, loved Luxxx, the twins are hella annoying but theyre so self aware you cant hate them so it's a funny dinamic, Salina is a bit much but she's funny, wanna top Amethyst soooooo bad omg idgaf about her drag tho, jax is basically j*n without being insufferable, Anetra was madre, Robin was indeed fierce I enjoyed her, also enjoyed Irene so it's sad to see her go but at least we didnt get riggory on ep1, Sasha also served. Im excited for this season purrrr 

- "Say it in Spanish", "I need a el freako" :deadbanana4:

- Anetra stomped a good chunk of the Queens to ever be on the show lbr. She's Mother :jonny5:

- Expected a bit more from Sasha but she was still entertaining. The concept for the performance just didn't make sense imo.

- Kinda living for Sugar and Spice. :gaycat5: They're endearingly stupid while also clearly being in on the joke. Harmless fun.

- Marcia surprised me. Excellent talent show and I love how much she leans into the camp.

- Mistress is classic DRAG and I love it! We need more unbashedly shady queens with the talent to back it up.

- Low-key loved Poppy's talent show and hope she lasts a bit. She's a hoot. 

- Kinda need Loosey and Aura to tag-team me :mandown:

I think the twins are adorable. Rooting for them and Luxx, Mistress, Robin, Sasha and Anetra.

Oh and I also like Marcia.

Double crowning incoming

sugar-and-spice-sugar.gif

strong premiere for sure, marcia is my initial fave

The ANETRA stanning :jonny: 

She's been my fave since the promo trailer I meannnn: 

zzmV1rS.gif

but was a bit quiet throughout the episode, was afraid she'd get a cold reception, but see when the TALENT speaks for itself :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I feel like Americans like Luxx, but from a European standpoint, shes so annoying. Jeez

??? I really enjoyed Luxx why do you find her annoying?

I know some of y’all really hate the twins, but I’m kinda here for Spice :emofish:

Both Salina and Malaysia need to leave next.

Luxx is delusional and annoying too.

HERNIetrA payola'd, MARiCIA robbed, Irene is so much more entertaining than amethist :zzz: good episode, tho

Anitra was serving the best confessionals, so I'm not surprised she ATE the talent show. 

And it looks the content of the RuPaulsDraceRace YouTube channel is blocked outside the USA now. Good thing I watched the PitStop earlier today.

Finally watched the premiere, such a killer cast, this is going to be a great season!

6 hours ago, Chamoy said:

3NvVHL0.png

Wait, Salina isn't Mexican? :deadbanana2:

Explains why her Chicana act feels insincere.

Ummm wtf :deadbanana4: no wonder she’s a ******* caricature

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Am I the only one who's not really digging the cast so far? :katie: I like some, but I feel like there's something missing...

It's just bloated, I think the cast will be highlighted well if they eliminate the proper queens moving forward.  Though I don't have much faith in that considering Irene seemed to be a great character and she was deleted first. 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Both Salina and Malaysia need to leave next.

Luxx is delusional and annoying too.

Uh no? We need them. They add flavors to the cast. Also drag queens are supposed to be delusional 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.