RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Bianca being a flop Pit Stop host is no surprise especially with those horrible guests. I’m ready to never hear from or see Jinkx ever again. 

After watching Anetra’s talent show at least 95 times so far, I must say it’s at LEAST in the top 5 variety show numbers of all time. I will never tire of this flawless number and it was so c*nt that she just moved Mother Colby down to #2 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha's performance was okay, the enterance look was like wtf, and the runway look was dated. 

I can see her being pushed to top4 because of the legend status. 

People now complaining Bianca was boring are the same ones that were smitten of Violet on the season 13 pit stop but then canceling her for reading raja on all stars. (Rightfully so btw). Bianca probably was told to be nice or she decided to be nice bc she knows how bipolar the fandom is. She is an established drag queen and isn’t going to f it up because of the hyper sensitive Tik tok fandom.  I swear these gen z fans are ruining the art form. The culture. 🤡:biblio:

Mind you, I’m not even a fan of Bianca 

35 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

After watching Anetra’s talent show at least 95 times so far, I must say it’s at LEAST in the top 5 variety show numbers of all time. I will never tire of this flawless number and it was so c*nt that she just moved Mother Colby down to #2 

It's PURE dopamine. It'll need a daily watch for at least a few weeks.

So this season we have Detox 2.0, Tina Burner 2.0, Aquara 2.1, Aquaria 2.2, and Eureka 2.0 :lmao:

3 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

It's PURE dopamine. It'll need a daily watch for at least a few weeks.

Is that… my *****?!?

YES. It is!

It’s BURNING!

The icon jumped all the way out. She could go home next episode and is still already more iconic than the entire S14 cast

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Whis said:

Who is detox 2.0? I’m not seeing it

Anetra. Shes serving hot asian detox with a little bit of Roxxxy Andrews (in the best way possible)

Not y’all hating on my girl Salina, she is such a nice, funny queen..give her a chance. 

Bianca failed to have any banters with Jinkx and Ben who is still so quick on her feets, she would lose snatch game again I supposed :rip: Of course this might change, this is just the 1st pitstop

Unfortunately Trixie is my fave pitstop host so far :rip: she has so many funny moments with many guests

1 minute ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Irene calling Luxx a brick was one of the nastiest and most transphobic things that's ever occurred on this show. Deserved to go home for that alone.

britney-thumbs-up.gif

Failed attempt at sarcasm sis? Yikes 

It’s always the same performative-extremist-woke hyper sensitive fandom complaining about best friend’s race and then calling everything ignorant racist transphobic and now ableist. I can’t wait to see what new made up toxic complaint comes out of the bag this season.  

Honestly the star of these episodes for me was Luxx Noir London. Not for anything she wore or her talent show which was just ok. But goddamn the pure unfiltered delusion in everything she says paired with her non chalant demeanor and the impression she 100% firmly believes in everything she says is absolutely hilarious. An icon already.

Also I burst out laughing at Mistress’ “a big girl? Where?” in her entrance :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Nah, some of these girls are funny and witty, and I even miss Gia's presence on TV. But calling a trans performer a "brick" unprovoked is unquestionably transphobic. Have fun doing homework; but you're the same girl that was in here deliberately deadnaming Mik (who I don't even like). :laugh: 

I didn’t know she was trans and I’m sure Irene didn’t either. And even if she did, your still doing the most to expect the girls to handle queens any differently because of gender. Kid gloves anyone? 

Also I don’t even know Mik’s boy name let alone his previous name but go off. Maybe you mean I misgendered him at one point but  even that would be a stretch.  I sometimes call cis drag men kings or queens and I’d do the same with Mik. You must have me confused with someone else. 

Edited by manwhore

2 hours ago, manwhore said:

I’m sorry since when is chola/lowrider culture reserved only for Mexican Americans?  imagine telling a El Salvadoreña Jlo fan she can’t do Jlo or name herself Jenny only bc she’s isnt from PR. Who cares. I’d have an issue if it was a white Argentinian twink up in there and see it more a mockery then a tribute. That being said it pains me to say but Salinas isn’t giving good drag at all. 

I actually love when non-Mexicans embrace our culture, but everything Salina has presented so far just feels like she's playing into tired stereotypes we've already seen before without any sort of thought, creativity or glamour behind it. She's no Gia, that's for sure.

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Anetra served. Mistress is hilarious. Actually a really entertaining cast here; looking forward to what most of them have to offer. Irene calling Luxx a brick was one of the nastiest and most transphobic things that's ever occurred on this show. Deserved to go home for that alone.

I thought she referred to her bad makeup lol

I kinda lived for everyone being immediately annoyed by the twins, but their delusion is kinda entertaining :deadbanana4:

Anetra is a star (I'm gagged that she's India Ferrah's drag-daughter) and Irene served the worst """talent""" performance of all time.

They deleted the Pit Stop off of youtube? :huh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.