RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Looks

Irene (toot)

Luxx (toot) - Aquaria really is THAT girl I fear < -click

Aura (basic)

MMM (toot) - she cinched and padded, it works now!

ASLAYtra (shoot) - this ***** made the entire thing, omfg.

Malaysia (toot)

Poppy (toot)

Sasha Colby (toot)

Salina (toot)

Amethyst (boot)

Jax (toot) - the wig is a no, but the look itself is such vibe, the coat and boots are to die for, give me them! SHe has bad style overall sorry.

Loosey (toot)

Mistress (toot)

Robin (boot) - why does this feel like a completely different person from her entrance? 

Sugar / Spice (toot) - both look ******* stunning, head to toe. Spice couldnt walk, Sugar looked better imo.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

Not Jinkx being creepy the whole episode and saying she's following the twins for awhile :rip:

Bianca kinda underperforming :rip:

Anetra gained 30k followers on Instagram since the episode aired :jonny:

Why even have dela on the pitstop when she literally never gives an opinion :skull: she's too diplomatic & not even in an entertaining way

the actual gag is the twins have the most polished runway against all these seasoned queens (except Mistress) :skull:

Irene should have stayed over Amethyst. Amethyst is so ******* basic, the runway look was tragic and the performance wasn't funny at all. She won't make it past week 3, whereas I genuinely think given a chance Irene could have Daya Betty'd her way to the top. 

Anetra/Sasha/Mistress/Salina Top 4 based on what I've seen so far.

Irene was a flop during the lip sync, so her exit is very justified. She really should have last longer, tho. 

Irene's lipsync defo could've been edited more favorably had production wanted her to stay. I don't think either of them did a great job but Irene already got storylines about her in a matter of minutes after walking into the werkroom 

Aura is so cringe and should have been the bottom with that performance :giraffe:

Sasha lost all momentum with the hair reveal (if you can call it that). Otherwise it was an OK performance. 

50 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Why even have dela on the pitstop when she literally never gives an opinion :skull: she's too diplomatic & not even in an entertaining way

She's so annoying...I remember Bianca exposing her during S6 for not being nearly as nice as she tries to come across :skull:

Salina needs to go… ASAP. I cannot stand her and that entrance look needs to be burnt yesterday.

Mistress looks like Eureka 2.0 and Malaysia definitely resembles Silky on the runway.

Jax is hella talented (that talent show was fantastic) but the runway look was a bit too busy for my taste. The jacket and boots were great. The zebra print was okay but it just didn’t work with the other parts of the outfit.

Marcia was unexpectedly fun. She needs to up her makeup next week but her talent show was great and I totally got what she was doing for her runway.

The twins were less annoying than I expected (and also hotter?) but they need to learn to function individually. I didn’t love Sugar’s runway but Spice’s was great. 

it’s official. We are watching Sasha Colby’s drag race. Mama came to slay and she left zero crumbs. 

• ATRL Moderator

I can kinda see the resemblance with Eureka and Mistress, but only really when Mistress wears the loaf.  With a regular wig, I don't see it.

There is absolutely nothing similar about Malaysia and Silky other than their big and black. :rip: 

i already saw one of y’all in here calling Malaysia “bitter” for having the audacity to roll her eyes at the twinks being there so i already know we’re in for a whole season of that again :coffee:

Mistress prolly had a moment early on into filming realizing that if she was too harsh on them right out the gate and didn’t try to be like “the twins are alright actually” that the fandom was going to call her a fat old bitter b*tch but i must say her addressing the concerns of their seriousness/respect for the craft of drag was a welcome moment. y’all are not about to sit here and lie and say that y’all think Booger and Lice will still be doing drag in 5 years once they get bored with it/the gimmick wears off

• ATRL Moderator

anetra > jax > marcia > sasha > robin > mistress > poppy > spice > malaysia > sugar > salina > luxx > aura > amethyst > loosey > irene

amethyst at least got a single chuckle out of me whereas i was wincing throughout loosey's performance

poppy's performance was unique enough to be better than most of the bitch tracks

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

Not Jinkx being creepy the whole episode and saying she's following the twins for awhile :rip:

Bianca kinda underperforming :rip:

How was she creepy you twit? A lot of the queens follow the twins.

Y’all need to cool it on Aura now, she’s still bae :coffee2:

I can’t stand Lucy officially. It’s giving Sh*try and Karen From Finance’s baby and crying and saying how ur gonna do better next week on the FIRST episode sent me 

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

3NvVHL0.png

Wait, Salina isn't Mexican? :deadbanana2:

Explains why her Chicana act feels insincere.

I’m sorry since when is chola/lowrider culture reserved only for Mexican Americans?  imagine telling a El Salvadoreña Jlo fan she can’t do Jlo or name herself Jenny only bc she’s isnt from PR. Who cares. I’d have an issue if it was a white Argentinian twink up in there and see it more a mockery then a tribute. That being said it pains me to say but Salinas isn’t giving good drag at all. I can see how her personality comes off too much to some but despite that, she’s going to go far in this competition because I’m sure she’s going to excel in acting challenges.  I’m really interested to see if that’s really her personality. Like someone said earlier, the Brown-Jan 2.0?

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

She's so annoying...I remember Bianca exposing her during S6 for not being nearly as nice as she tries to come across :skull:

2 hours ago, lovecatt said:

Not Ben de La Cristo haters showing out already. He literally is so talented. Y’all do the most. :biblio:

edit

GAGGED*🥶 just read on Twitter  Anetra is/was India Ferrah’s drag daughter. 

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.