RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Great premiere! Anetra did so good :jonny5: Judging was on point, the best 3 were on top and the worst 3 were on bottom.

I think Irene should've stayed, she seems much more interesting than Amethyst, but she did have the worst talent show and lost the lipsync. At least being a first out is iconic. Loosey was saved by her amazing look, I loved it.

The twins did surprise me lol, Spice's talent show was good(Sugar's not so much) and their runways, despite being very basic, did work.

Jax's makeup is so ugly ugh :rip: her runway look was soooo good but her makeup ruined it

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

Jax's makeup is so ugly ugh :rip: her runway look was soooo good but her makeup ruined it

Her mug kinda serves Shangela in season 3 :rip: 

Jax's thin lips somehow seem even thinner in drag :skull:

Aura needs to go with her try hard bro persona and hideous performance.

Yall are doing too much on Salina. She seems sweet and at least she is memorable unlike Amethyst, Robin, Poppy etc. 

The only one that annoyed the **** out of me was Salina, she can go already. 

The premier was really nice, it was sad to see Irene go, she was very entertaining. 

Anetra just served one of the best talent shows in the franchise, dear god what a show stopper :jonny2:

And shes giving HOT Asian Detox. Im stanning her already :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Nah....I hate this....

Explain. A gay show. The gayness of it all? What you mean?  

9 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Do we think this is a fake out elimination??? Irene seems too messy to go home first :skull: 

Omg didn’t even remember how Daya Betty was first or second outlast season and made it top 4. I’m no fan of Irene’s aesthetic, too much going on, but I’ll miss the short lived dynamic between Mistress and Irene. 

7 hours ago, Dior said:

Detox never won anything so it’s time for the ethnic detox to win 

I stan Anetra :ducky:

This is why I said he paints awful. He doesn’t have to look so detox. 

Also I have no choice but to stan this king. The real trade of the season.  Aura is so annoying forcing this butch gym bro narrative on everyone.  Notice how Anetra very silently and humbly showed us he’s the alpha and the trade without having to force feed it to us like desperate Aura. Nothing more refreshing then to see someone show you their confidence rather then have them constantly tell you they are confident. *looks at Luxx and Aura. :biblio:

6 hours ago, qurl said:

Gia saying “my God …” will never fail to send me into ORBIT :ahh: they really don’t make drag queens like they used to

Case and point Luxx thinking Irene was coming for her and S&S thinking Irene and Missy hated each other.  These social media gen z girls are so delicate with no life experiences, the real definition of ruflakes.

Thoroughly entertaining premiere, loved it. Especially loved the shadiness of the queens, hopefully the mouth filters stay off for the rest of the season.

Sad to see Irene go, though she definitely lost the episode. I needed her dynamic with Mistress (who made me laugh out loud multiple times) a little longer.

Anetra, a star already. Funny but not try hard in te confessionals, and what a talent show. You knew she won when Ru caught on to the catch phrase.

I was kinda living for the condiments "not competing together" yet have the same idea for the talent show ánd runway. Camp. 

This was my first time watching the show since the season with mother Yvie #ThankYouAriana :rip: It was a great premiere and looks promising. Might stick around if they keep it up.

I'll be rooting for Anetra, Marcia, and Mistress (despite being a Eureka carbon copy). Spice and Sasha might snatch as well.

8 minutes ago, Haze said:

I was kinda living for the condiments "not competing together" yet have the same idea for the talent show ánd runway. Camp. 

This. It’s so smart to show different sides of the same coin, both in the challenges and on the runway, because that’s exactly who they are. I’m sure it’ll eventually be used against them in some way, but it should at least grant them a few weeks in the competition.

8 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Sasha Colby already being overhyped on twitter after a sub-par episode. :rip: 

Look below *

8 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

im so gagged that sasha was JUST safe :rip: her talent and runway were both easily among the best of the night. anetra is actually the only girl i expected to be high who ended up there, so i’m glad she won.

im also incredibly disappointed in irene leaving so soon, her confessionals and energy in the werkroom were so good 😭 like, i cant say it wasn’t deserved, she had the worst talent and fairly lost the lipsync, but still :gaycat6:

very excited to see how this season plays out tho, this was a really good start!

I warned y’all about overhyping legacy acts.  Legacy or seniority should never come into play when it comes to the now. Especially a reality TV show. I’m still thinking she’s top 4 though, no doubt.

21 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Jax, Robin, Aura, Loosey can go next please :celestial:

What the actual hell. 

I’ve been meaning to bring this up but I’m so upset no one’s mentioned Jax as trade. Omg he’s so handsome. His drag is so bad but I can see him going far due to lip syncs so user @Afferty you will have to seethe for several more weeks. He was defo my second fave of the week in the talent show. 

Oh and I’m so glad that people finally see what a try hard Aura is.  I warned y’all days ago.  I know far too many delusional twinks that take a little protein and go about their lives fronting a masc persona. When you have to tell/show everyone that you have muscles and that your masc or trade, um maybe you’re not so much. (And that’s ok.) The lack of self awareness 🤡 Kameron at least never forced this onto us sheesh. 

Spoiler

It’s really not his fault so I’m trying not to be so mean about it.  armchair psychology aside, it’s definitely as a result to cultural-familial and societal conditioning.   

this being on MTV makes it seem that this is gonna be drama heavy

2 minutes ago, manwhore said:

I’ve been meaning to bring this up but I’m so upset no one’s mentioned Jax as trade. 

I forgot to mention it, but she’s absolutely the hottest guy in the cast for me. So cute! :smitten2:

I would've put Aura low, but I guess it does take talent to make a Kill This Love performance look boring :zzz: 

Based on these EPs, my ideal top 8 would be Anetra, Luxx, Marcia, Mistress, Poppy, Salina, Sasha and 1twin

Aura is the typical delusional drag that says how shes great at everything, stresses how shes pretty... and then falls super flat.

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Explain. A gay show. The gayness of it all? What you mean?  

My reaction to Irene going home over Amethyst  :bibliahh: 

33 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Look below *

I warned y’all about overhyping legacy acts.  Legacy or seniority should never come into play when it comes to the now. Especially a reality TV show. I’m still thinking she’s top 4 though, no doubt.

What the actual hell. 

I’ve been meaning to bring this up but I’m so upset no one’s mentioned Jax as trade. Omg he’s so handsome. His drag is so bad but I can see him going far due to lip syncs so user @Afferty you will have to seethe for several more weeks. He was defo my second fave of the week in the talent show. 

Oh and I’m so glad that people finally see what a try hard Aura is.  I warned y’all days ago.  I know far too many delusional twinks that take a little protein and go about their lives fronting a masc persona. When you have to tell/show everyone that you have muscles and that your masc or trade, um maybe you’re not so much. (And that’s ok.) The lack of self awareness 🤡 Kameron at least never forced this onto us sheesh. 

Reveal hidden contents

It’s really not his fault so I’m trying not to be so mean about it.  armchair psychology aside, it’s definitely as a result to cultural-familial and societal conditioning.   

Yall hated Kameron because ge was to quiet though. Make it make sense. But in real life that is Auras real personality. She will come off the stage in full drag, wrestle you  you, and then go back on stage and perform. 

But mess, yall never like the Nashville queens when the season airs, yall hated the Princess, Jayden, Kameron, Brooklyn, Jorgeous and now Aura. But i’m ready to see Aura win the rusical/girl groups and then get cut at snatch game. 🤣🤣

34 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I would've put Aura low, but I guess it does take talent to make a Kill This Love performance look boring :zzz: 

Based on these EPs, my ideal top 8 would be Anetra, Luxx, Marcia, Mistress, Poppy, Salina, Sasha and 1twin

Aura is my girl but i was gagged and did not understand. She does that performance IN STILETTOS WITH A DIFFERENT CHOREOGRAPHY. I was like wtf are you doing sis. Why would you make the performance easier and go out there with a boot? 🙄🙄 Part of me was like, she probably saw the other girls and new simple dips and standard vogueing choreography was not going to cut it since 10 other performers did that before us, but give us something sis.

Also, the signature drag look 🙄🙄. I love her but she has had that look for three years. You’re on the main stage sis up the anty a bit. I was so disappointed for the opening, but hoping for a slow rise vs peaking in the front and then getting eliminated at 9/8/7.

Hoping Anetra/Sasha/Aura make the too three so we have three asian girls braking the curse. 🙏

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

What the actual hell. 

🤡 

Reveal hidden contents

She did the best thing she can do on this episode and it looks like she has nothing more to offer. Reminds me of the Electra Fence from UK season 3 :zzz: I hope to see that she'll do the most on her first lipsync and sashayed away :celestial6:

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Yall hated Kameron because ge was to quiet though. Make it make sense. But in real life that is Auras real personality. She will come off the stage in full drag, wrestle you  you, and then go back on stage and perform. 

But mess, yall never like the Nashville queens when the season airs, yall hated the Princess, Jayden, Kameron, Brooklyn, Jorgeous and now Aura. But i’m ready to see Aura win the rusical/girl groups and then get cut at snatch game. 🤣🤣

Aura is my girl but i was gagged and did not understand. She does that performance IN STILETTOS WITH A DIFFERENT CHOREOGRAPHY. I was like wtf are you doing sis. Why would you make the performance easier and go out there with a boot? 🙄🙄 Part of me was like, she probably saw the other girls and new simple dips and standard vogueing choreography was not going to cut it since 10 other performers did that before us, but give us something sis.

Also, the signature drag look 🙄🙄. I love her but she has had that look for three years. You’re on the main stage sis up the anty a bit. I was so disappointed for the opening, but hoping for a slow rise vs peaking in the front and then getting eliminated at 9/8/7.

Hoping Anetra/Sasha/Aura make the too three so we have three asian girls braking the curse. 🙏

Aura said she tore/pulled her hamstring a month before Drag Race so it was harder for her to dance as well as she usually would. 

• ATRL Moderator

Aura was definitely prompted to play up the trade thing by producers but she’s bad at it and it’s cringe :deadbanana:

Good premier. Wanted Irene to stay bc she seemed like she would piss a lot of girls off.

but didn’t necessarily want to see Amethyst go when there are many other filler queens.

however, this runway was ABYSMAL! This was the FIRST runway and many of these queens looked like they were wearing their alternate entrance looks or mini challenge looks 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Aura said she tore/pulled her hamstring a month before Drag Race so it was harder for her to dance as well as she usually would. 

I just checked her IG and sorry, shes not a good dancer nor performer. She should take more lessons before she Labels herself a "dancer"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.