RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

the second untucked episode is cute. it's cool to see the queens arriving on set for the first time. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I let the Willow conversation go the other day

But don’t think I didn’t notice CashApp passing right on over the current reigning and going to legend THEE Symone for their commercial

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, qurl said:

Irene is prolly one of the best (looking, drag) queens to be eliminated first and she handled it really well

i really see her having a jaymes/shangela post drag race career if she plays her cards right. and it helps to have bosco in her corner too. 

Is Anetra Asian? Instantly my favourite out of the entire night. Great premiere, as always. Regular US seasons, especially early on, always eat.

Anetra was incredible and a well deserved winner. Jax was also incredible and I could have seen her winning too. The only two I genuinely would have tipped at a bar show. 

Irene had the worst talent though her lipsync wasn't bad. Amethyst barely turned it out in the lipsync and I don't see her lasting long in the competition. Most interesting thing about her is that she dated Robin. 

Will be very interesting to see the trajectory of Sugar & Spice in the competition. Ariana was so cute as a guest judge :heart:

AHHH SO PROUD OF MY HARDWARE GIRLIE JAX :jonny6: i saw her shows a few times over the summer and she’s such a brilliant performer. hopefully she can have a Jorgeous type run (i don’t think she’s a look queen at all so i worry for her in fashion challenges)

Sasha Colby already being overhyped on twitter after a sub-par episode. :rip: 

im so gagged that sasha was JUST safe :rip: her talent and runway were both easily among the best of the night. anetra is actually the only girl i expected to be high who ended up there, so i’m glad she won.

im also incredibly disappointed in irene leaving so soon, her confessionals and energy in the werkroom were so good 😭 like, i cant say it wasn’t deserved, she had the worst talent and fairly lost the lipsync, but still :gaycat6:

very excited to see how this season plays out tho, this was a really good start!

Mistress, Sasha, Anetra and Robin feel like pre Season 7 contestants, I stan.

Aura, Salina and Amethyst have already overstayed their welcome.

MepozyZ.gif

Detox never won anything so it’s time for the ethnic detox to win 

I stan Anetra :ducky:

2 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Is Anetra Asian? Instantly my favourite out of the entire night. Great premiere, as always. Regular US seasons, especially early on, always eat.

She’s part Filipino, Korean, German and Dutch. 

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Same pointed tones. :jonny:

Gia saying “my God …” will never fail to send me into ORBIT :ahh: they really don’t make drag queens like they used to

9 minutes ago, qurl said:

Gia saying “my God …” will never fail to send me into ORBIT :ahh: they really don’t make drag queens like they used to

And then "you girls... look good" :bibliahh:

Gagged at how accurate the judging was this episode! That’s exactly my tops and the bottoms this week.

1. Anetra

2. Jax

3. Marcia

4. Salina

5. Sasha

6. Poppy
The rest are interchangeable

14. Loosey Laduca

15. Amethysts

16. Irene Dubois

Sucks that Irene went first though ‘cause it looks like she was gonna bring the drama :shakeno:

The Mistress seems like a kii

"Trade of the season" :zzz: stop trying to be a hot man in a drag queen show girl like I'm trying to be gagged not thirst

not really clear on the rest of their names yet nnn but the season seems like its gonna be fun. everyone being mean to the twins making me kinda like them

• ATRL Moderator

I guessed Irene first out tbh but I was sad to see her go so early.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.