RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tea. And honestly, Kornbread would have massively underperformed expectations had she stayed.

She was getting the edit where she was starting to come across annoying. I think she would've gone the way of Silky S11 edit wise. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, madonnas said:

Am going to a watch party with Sasha for ep1 :jonnycat: and Salina :rip:

i'm not vibing with selena really (or irene) but it's be worth it for sasha alone :jonny5:

tyra legend of legends, shea icon, daya winner, kornbread star, kameron talented

• ATRL Moderator

Watching Jorgeous lip to Heartbreak Hotel with ZERO emotion is actually kind of disturbing to me. It's giving uncanny valley somehow :chick1:

"She was in the bottom 3 times in one episode" is a KII though :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Watching Jorgeous lip to Heartbreak Hotel with ZERO emotion is actually kind of disturbing to me. It's giving uncanny valley somehow :chick1:

That was her BEST lip sync !!!!!

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Same. I love how her body moves but I absolutely hate how her face is completely frozen except for her mouth. Animatronic realness.

She has a lot of nerve though, that’s for sure!

I love Shea and I need to know if Wanna Be on Top is over. She definitely doesn’t have the charisma to carry a podcast but I’ve been binging Top Model and listening to WBOT on my carrides the last month or two and I’m about out of episodes :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I love Shea and I need to know if Wanna Be on Top is over. She definitely doesn’t have the charisma to carry a podcast but I’ve been binging Top Model and listening to WBOT on my carrides the last month or two and I’m about out of episodes :rip: 

Why would anyone want to listen to her self absorbed bleating? :rip:

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

Let’s be real, Kameron only did drag because her boy photos weren’t taking off until she started doing before and afters with her in drag.  

Now that her contract is surely expired and she’s built up an audience, she can switch back to just being a tattooed torso that she always dreamed of being. 

:hoetenks:

They gave Kameron so much…top 4, starring roles in Vegas and the vegas reality show, return as lip sync assassin, and she was probably lined up for an all stars. Hope she’s ok :biblio:

Kornybread was the energy vampire that Daya accused Jasmine of being. I liked her up until the random Jasmine draggings because she was.. taking notes. :skull: 

Jorgeous performing to upbeat songs (including Hex Hector remixes!) are always a slay. No facial expressions needed! :bird: 

I also like Bosco a lot (imo the only S14 finalist with winner energy) but it was a ki seeing her chances of winning evaporate during Moulin Ru :ahh: 

Kameron has a hot body but when gays get filler and botoxed out, the attractiveness is lost on me. Wishing her the best in her holesome endeavors.

Tyra icon. A messy girl who, if given a return to drag race, would bring the kiis but inevitably do something messy that would result in the small part of the fanbase that still likes her turning on her. She should just stay out of the spotlight and enjoy her niche fanbase imo, mostly for her own sake. Love that girl tho. 

Does anyone else feel hoodwinked by Willow? She has got to be the most uninteresting winner of all time. It's like any creativity and charisma she displayed during the season evaporated :rip:

Literally anyone from this season could win and they could overshadow her :shakeno:

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

2023, the year of Tyra :jonny:

let's manifest :jonny5:

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I'll never get over this 1-2 Punch. Bosco's chances at winning GONE just like that :ahh:

:bibliahh: if you look closely you can see the producers running in the background rushing to dye that damn chocolate gold and wrap it up 

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Good. Tired of seeing broad shouldered MEN in drag

Hopefully Shea Coulee is next to quit. A whiney talentless hack who guilt tripped the producers into handing her a crown on AS5 by constantly complaining about rose petals 

The gag is she likes to force feed us the narrative that the rose petals stopped her from getting the season 9 crown but Sasha was eating her up even BEFORE the reveal. Shea's lipsync was not giving and it exposed her as the fraud she is.

Plus she stole her current black luxury aesthetic from Symone. Her S9 looks>>>>>

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: the lashings but all tea

On 1/1/2023 at 2:51 PM, qurl said:

it’s a lil silly to me how much people in here scream about weaponized BFAs/failed actors on drag race but then all the sudden y’all wanna d*ck ride tiktok drag influencers … idk i want more Tamisha Imans and Nina Bo’nina Browns on drag race (authentic , unrehearsed DRAG QUEEN drag queens) and less queens casted specifically for gimmicks / to cater to a kind of braindead drag race audience but that’s just Me!

dddd I posted the Sugar & Spice clip so I wasn't sure if this was partially directed to me, but I do get what you're saying and 100% agree that the show would benefit more from embracing queens like Nina and Tamisha, rather than sabotaging them and trying to make a fool out of them.

The weaponized BFA stuff is true, but also I'm not sure if 17-year-olds who did Youtube for fun and then started doing drag online are as easily in the same category as people like Rose who went almost until they were like... 30 and had failed at the actual career they wanted before then pivoting to drag ddd. :deadbanana4:

I get the hesitation though about influencers turned drag queens, especially when they're going to have things about them that make the post-Logo fanbase endeared to them more easily than others. 

I posted the video just cause I was... taken aback by what their personalities actually are. They're kind weird but funny? :skull: But who knows how much of that is genuinely them vs being a product of being Gen Z and having essentially grown up on Drag Race. Watching their other videos is... :deadbanana4: Them driving around in drag to get Taco Bell in suburban Long Island and going "we're so camp" in a deadpan voice :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I'll never get over this 1-2 Punch. Bosco's chances at winning GONE just like that :ahh:

Remember when Bob said that Bosco won this? :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

At least the braindead TikTok Instagram queens give us good runways and good looks.  There’s what, two toots combined from Ella, Rose, and Jan’s runway packages? 

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Does anyone else feel hoodwinked by Willow? She has got to be the most uninteresting winner of all time. It's like any creativity and charisma she displayed during the season evaporated :rip:

Literally anyone from this season could win and they could overshadow her :shakeno:

Yes Willow's a flop winner but who exactly could overshadow her? 

It's been over half a year and outside of Kornbread, the biggest thing anyone from the entire cast has done is...guest at Drag Race live :rip: One day people will finally see the light on S14 instead of falsely saying it was a great season when it truly was a flop.

The way everyone loves to hate on 13 when it objectively outsold in lipsyncs, runways, drama, the winner, and success. By a landslide in every category, too.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

5 minutes ago, madonnas said:

At least the braindead TikTok Instagram queens give us good runways and good looks.  There’s what, two toots combined from Ella, Rose, and Jan’s runway packages? 

At least the BFAs/failed actors Ella, Rose, and Jan’s gave us good snatch games, acting challenges, branding challenges, rusicals, commercials. Theres what, 0 even  high placement in these challenges combined from the braindead TikTok Instagram queens? 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

At least the BFAs/failed actors Ella, Rose, and Jan’s gave us good snatch games, acting challenges, branding challenges, rusicals, commercials. Theres what, 0 even  high placement in these challenges combined from the braindead TikTok Instagram queens? 

I mean we’ve had quality Instagram queens who have done well in those challenges.  

I prefer a queen with some sort of love for the art of drag.  

I am rooting for the twins. I already know rupaul is going to make them lipsync against each other. He is so evil. 

6 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Yup, it is weird seeing ppl prefer social media queens (like Kimora Blac, Ariel Versace, Dahlia Sin) than BFA queens with actual talents :deadbanana2: They can be annoying but at least they have actual talent. 

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

I feel almost catfished like... not ONE creative/cool look since her crowning, she actually got worse. That family is rotten.

• ATRL Moderator

I wanted to defend Willow but I just took a glance through her Instagram and :deadbanana2:

her s15 ruveal look was good! 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Yeah the best VH1 season remains S9

followed by S12, S10, and S14. :celestial:

Edited by OreGuy

S13 had too much Mik, Liv and Rosé payola for it to be more enjoyable than S14. S14 had better challenges, while S13’s… I can’t really remember a S13 challenge that stood out to me. At least S14 had the Rusical. 

S13’s pacing was just awful too. The cast is on average much weaker than S14’s. It was essentially a season carried by Symone, and while there is no one in S14 even remotely close to Symone’s star power, I appreciated the fact that outside of Pillow and Dayabettica, they were lesser known queens not really attached to anyone from Drag Race. 

And what drama was there in S13 besides the one Kandy and Tamisha incident? Jorgeous vs Bosco, Bosco vs Camden, and Daya vs Jasmine and Jorgeous was far more entertaining overall since it continued for the duration of the season. Idk, I liked S14 a lot and I think it’ll age well as far as the VH1 era goes. It wasn’t an amazing season but very solid overall. With a better winner, I think it would be more appreciated.

41 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Remember when Bob said that Bosco won this? :deadbanana:

No literally :deadbanana:

Bob was such an OJH and it’s like, okay that’s fine, just say that, but we don’t need to make up stories or tell lies cause Bosco’s erratic flailing came nowhere near beating Jorgeous :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.