RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

jasmine-masters.gif

They also doxxed Morgan and now they're pulling a Rita Ora saying Tyra will come back to if they get to 10k followers :toofunny2:

There go any (already slim) chances of seeing Tyra on All Stars :weeps: 

Such a shame because she would EAT

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

What season are you watching? 

Philippines :bird: I have to finish still, but it's giving France some competition for my favorite 2022 season.

Untucked can still have great moments, I literally cried when Jasmine came out last season, it was such a beautiful segment 

also Jasmine dragging the straight one to hell and back :ahh: 

Jorgeous is a dancer, not a lipsyncher, check her lips in any performance, they dont move!

Lady Camden was so tacky most times looking back, like ew.

Bosco turned out to be so forgettable. 

Willow, Angie, Daya, and Deja should've been top 4.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Bindi said:

So apparently Kameron Michaels did quit drag :cries:

Let’s be real, Kameron only did drag because her boy photos weren’t taking off until she started doing before and afters with her in drag.  

Now that her contract is surely expired and she’s built up an audience, she can switch back to just being a tattooed torso that she always dreamed of being. 

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

jasmine-masters.gif

They also doxxed Morgan and now they're pulling a Rita Ora saying Tyra will come back to if they get to 10k followers :toofunny2:

In reality though, why did people pay for her facebook/onlyfans to attack her. Make it make sense. 🤣🤣 Thats the whole reason the dragcon thing was brought back up again.

The Morgan/Wow thing is that Wow is telling venues that if they book Tyra, they will not allow drag race girls to perform there (allegedly Morgan said that about her girls as well), and cause some already booked performances to be cancelled, which is like 🙄. But also the doxing was super unnecessary, and is probably the reason why Morgan wont let her girls work with Tyra in the first place. Wish Tyra would have just been the bigger person.

The 10k thing is just for twitter since she posts Tyra content of facebook and instagram behind a paywall. 

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Let’s be real, Kameron only did drag because her boy photos weren’t taking off until she started doing before and afters with her in drag.  

Now that her contract is surely expired and she’s built up an audience, she can switch back to just being a tattooed torso that she always dreamed of being. 

Kameron is actually one of the ones that i would say did have a passion for drag/performing as she was a really gifted makeup artist at the very least and showed versatility beyond just feminine glamour drag , she was a hair stylist before so she def had some foundational cosmetology knowledge that guided her

whether or not she still has that passion , who knows , and i did SEE her transitioning out of drag at some point to go off and live her lil OnlyFans fantasy (where i’m sure she could make good money👀) but kameron to me is in a different league that ‘queens’ like googoo and gaga or whatever they’re called

54 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Jorgeous is a dancer, not a lipsyncher, check her lips in any performance, they dont move!

Lady Camden was so tacky most times looking back, like ew.

Bosco turned out to be so forgettable. 

Willow, Angie, Daya, and Deja should've been top 4.

:rip:

Can't wait to leave boring ass overrated Season 14 in the dust. Not sure why people are still debating over a season that ended the minute Kornbread's ankle went cleek

Wondering how long it'll take for everyone to realize undeserved winner Kylie has been cosplaying as Mother Colby for over a decade, too. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

foul :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

In reality though, why did people pay for her facebook/onlyfans to attack her. Make it make sense. 🤣🤣 Thats the whole reason the dragcon thing was brought back up again.

The Morgan/Wow thing is that Wow is telling venues that if they book Tyra, they will not allow drag race girls to perform there (allegedly Morgan said that about her girls as well), and cause some already booked performances to be cancelled, which is like 🙄. But also the doxing was super unnecessary, and is probably the reason why Morgan wont let her girls work with Tyra in the first place. Wish Tyra would have just been the bigger person.

The 10k thing is just for twitter since she posts Tyra content of facebook and instagram behind a paywall. 

I'm definitely not gonna excuse the crazy fans, but Tyra trying to rewrite history is also very problematic.

She knows what she's done and instead of apologising for the whole bombing fiasco and moving on she's doubling down on the fact that she only made harmless jokes and white fans (along with World of Wonder) have created a narrative and run with it. Like girl, those fans were the one making things up (B.O.O.M. and the countdown being for her unannounced song) to cover your messy ass, World of Wonder gave you a chance to set things straight and you refused, what did you expect? :deadbanana4:

Also Morgan has been by her side and tried to help despite the nasty sh*t she's said and done in the past, and doxing is how she repays her, especially in the current political climate? Disgusting.

I know she's probably struggling with her mental health, but she's simply not a good person (and her own worst enemy).

• ATRL Moderator

Am going to a watch party with Sasha for ep1 :jonnycat: and Salina :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Re: Tyra, what she did is wrong and honestly I think she's delulu to act like she wasn't intentionally being an edgelord at the time.  Yes, she never "actually" threatened to bomb dragcon lol, but she was being intentional with the timing of her single promo / title.

That being said, people often lump her in with queens such as Sharon / Sherry, which imo is totally undeserved & disrespectful to her. 

I feel like the only personal content we got from Kameron in S10 mentioned how her engagement with Drag was highly dependent on her boyfriend at time. We also saw Kameron meltdown after the AS6 lip sync, and she’s apparently experienced a recent tragedy with her boyfriend passing. I don’t think we should read too far into her social media cleanses. 

34 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I feel like the only personal content we got from Kameron in S10 mentioned how her engagement with Drag was highly dependent on her boyfriend at time. We also saw Kameron meltdown after the AS6 lip sync, and she’s apparently experienced a recent tragedy with her boyfriend passing. I don’t think we should read too far into her social media cleanses. 

The guy that passed was the one that appeared on the Vegas Revue and he was not currently Kameron's boyfriend and hadn't been for a long time I think.

51 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The guy that passed was the one that appeared on the Vegas Revue and he was not currently Kameron's boyfriend and hadn't been for a long time I think.

Yes my mistake, ex boyfriend 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Can't wait to leave boring ass overrated Season 14 in the dust. Not sure why people are still debating over a season that ended the minute Kornbread's ankle went cleek

You sometimes spill, but this is the OPPOSITE of what happened :skull: The atmosphere in the workroom saw a massive improvement once she left and the race actually got more exciting since someone had to fill the spot she was all but guaranteed in the finale.

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

You sometimes spill, but this is the OPPOSITE of what happened :skull: The atmosphere in the workroom saw a massive improvement once she left and the race actually got more exciting since someone had to fill the spot she was all but guaranteed in the finale.

And then we were left with the most underwhelming finalists of all time. 5 queens competing for the crown and not a star among them.

sasha-colby-sasha.gif

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Tea. And honestly, Kornbread would have massively underperformed expectations had she stayed.

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tea. And honestly, Kornbread would have massively underperformed expectations had she stayed.

Oooh this tea :clap3:

I'll never get over this 1-2 Punch. Bosco's chances at winning GONE just like that :ahh:

8 hours ago, Bindi said:

So apparently Kameron Michaels did quit drag :cries:

Good. Tired of seeing broad shouldered MEN in drag

Hopefully Shea Coulee is next to quit. A whiney talentless hack who guilt tripped the producers into handing her a crown on AS5 by constantly complaining about rose petals 

The gag is she likes to force feed us the narrative that the rose petals stopped her from getting the season 9 crown but Sasha was eating her up even BEFORE the reveal. Shea's lipsync was not giving and it exposed her as the fraud she is.

Plus she stole her current black luxury aesthetic from Symone. Her S9 looks>>>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.