RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I adore Symone and she’s easily in my top 5 winners, but this is the tea and has been since the S13 premiere. 

And before the inevitable “TAMISHA DID THE SAME MOVES!!1!1!1!1!”, I would like to know what Symone did besides walk around the stage and make funny faces. Tamisha channeled Janet, the end. Production rigged this win, and a few others, to start constructing their front runners, and that’s why the S13 premiere was a mess.

Oooh this tea! :clap3:

40 minutes ago, manwhore said:

If Symone wouldn't have won,then who should have won?

Gottmik. She might be liked less now that she’s associated with Violet, but at the time of S13 airing a lot of people rooted for her to take the crown.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oooh this tea! :clap3:

Gottmik. She might be liked less now that she’s associated with Violet, but at the time of S13 airing a lot of people rooted for her to take the crown.

This does not go with my fantasy. 

Anyways back to Denali. I just watched the video I posted. I was I initially so offput by willow melatonin pill and denali's  awful makeup that I didn't even watch. Now that I did, I have thoughts.  All negative of course lol but why does Denali have the worst padding!?  She literally adds 100lbs to her silhouette and mind you she's not even that thick as a boy to look like a Lego block. She literally has the worst padding aesthetic I've ever seen. All these years later and it never gets better.  Don't come at me for body shaming. I'm taking about "proportionizing."

Edited by manwhore

Shes so exhausting. 

Him dragging Denali and the rest of the girls into all this. Him dragging everyone else into this, total mean girl clique líke mentality. The desperation to protect his brand. Girl bye. 

tamisha is doing this for clout and it will be fun to have her on AS

8 minutes ago, unino said:

tamisha is doing this for clout and it will be fun to have her on AS

I doubt she will be invited back. She burned her bridge with WOW

Delani and Rose always look like men in make up, and not even good make up like j*mes charles it's hilarious :ahh:

Wait at them serving quirky adult doll collectors and Tammie Brown-style pseudo-psychology. They're kinda funny. :deadbanana4:

11 hours ago, Communion said:

Wait at them serving quirky adult doll collectors and Tammie Brown-style pseudo-psychology. They're kinda funny. :deadbanana4:

I feel like theyre so genuine, i cant wait to see the haters drag them just for being skinny and white :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

i cant wait to see the fake wokes on this thread drag them just for being skinny and white :bibliahh:

omg same sistren !!!

but yeah maybe mistress isn't the only one effortlessly serving star vibes :chick2:

People love to hate on pretty, skinny, gay men and drag queens :chick1: it’s almost as if some kind of projecting is going on…

It's good that they can find the balance between the character and their own personality, avoiding the Laganja Syndrome. 

Overall, I'm very excited for this season. :clap3:

On 12/31/2022 at 12:24 PM, manwhore said:

Shes so exhausting. 

Him dragging Denali and the rest of the girls into all this. Him dragging everyone else into this, total mean girl clique líke mentality. The desperation to protect his brand. Girl bye. 

Kandy muse is one of the worst thing that happened to drag race… hopefully we never see her on AS :biblio:

it’s a lil silly to me how much people in here scream about weaponized BFAs/failed actors on drag race but then all the sudden y’all wanna d*ck ride tiktok drag influencers … idk i want more Tamisha Imans and Nina Bo’nina Browns on drag race (authentic , unrehearsed DRAG QUEEN drag queens) and less queens casted specifically for gimmicks / to cater to a kind of braindead drag race audience but that’s just Me!

• ATRL Moderator

I'm just now watching Drag Race Philippines and the girl group challenge with Pop Off Ate, omg :WAP: They SLAYED. Turing especially ate. I was truly gagged the whole time.

2 hours ago, qurl said:

it’s a lil silly to me how much people in here scream about weaponized BFAs/failed actors on drag race but then all the sudden y’all wanna d*ck ride tiktok drag influencers … idk i want more Tamisha Imans and Nina Bo’nina Browns on drag race (authentic , unrehearsed DRAG QUEEN drag queens) and less queens casted specifically for gimmicks / to cater to a kind of braindead drag race audience but that’s just Me!

Why can’t we enjoy both?

• ATRL Moderator

I’d much rather enjoy watching a drag queen’s drag queen.  That’s why I love going to local shows so much, even if the queens suck there is still so much authenticity to their act that it makes them endearing. 

It’s just such a foreign concept that people turn to drag to get fame.  

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm just now watching Drag Race Philippines and the girl group challenge with Pop Off Ate, omg :WAP: They SLAYED. Turing especially ate. I was truly gagged the whole time.

One of the best episodes of all time :jonny5:

On 12/31/2022 at 12:24 PM, manwhore said:

Shes so exhausting. 

11 hours ago, Iceland said:

Kandy muse is one of the worst thing that happened to drag race… hopefully we never see her on AS :biblio:

I absolutely DID NOT like Kandy on drag race but one thing that I will give her credit for is telling fans to stop harassing and bullying others. Too often we see fan bases come for other artists or entertainers and no one says anything to stop it. I don’t think that Kandy should’ve dragged the other girls into this and Gotmik already said something on twitter responding to what Tamisha said so this whole video was pretty unnecessary. 

Also, we all know that Kandy will return for an AS season at some point. I’m not fond of the idea but it’s pretty much inevitable. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

I'm impressed

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I absolutely DID NOT like Kandy on drag race but one thing that I will give her credit for is telling fans to stop harassing and bullying others. Too often we see fan bases come for other artists or entertainers and no one says anything to stop it. I don’t think that Kandy should’ve dragged the other girls into this and Gotmik already said something on twitter responding to what Tamisha said so this whole video was pretty unnecessary. 

Also, we all know that Kandy will return for an AS season at some point. I’m not fond of the idea but it’s pretty much inevitable. 

Well Kandy was the one who confirmed that the person Mik was talking about is Elliott :michael:

5 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Kandy was the one who put Elliott's name out there in the first place, KNOWING she'd get hate from the fans :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Tynomi and Kween performed with Nelly Furtado this New Years :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.