RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Does s15 have so little hype that yall are discussing old drama from the bore that is s13? :skull: 

Speaking of Denali and Brickface, there are SO many girls weaponizing their BFAs this season. You can tell most of them flopped as male entertainers and threw wigs on in desperation :bibliahh:

It's always hard for me to root for those types of queens. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

From the clips of Meet the Queens and pics i've seen of S15 so far :

- Jax is serving first out.

- Robin Fierce (horrible name btw) is serving BEAUTY. I love her promo look it's so regal.

- Luxx Noir London is serving delusional annoying Shea Coulée energy.

- Mistress Isabelle Brooks is serving Star.

ClutteredSerpentineGrouper-size_restrict

• ATRL Moderator

What girls are serving weaponized BFA this season? Marsha? And? 

36 minutes ago, madonnas said:

What girls are serving weaponized BFA this season? Marsha? And? 

Salina Estitties admitted to being a failed actor. Also get similar vibes from Poppy, Amethyst, etc. Time will tell tho. The only one giving full Ella Vaday vibes is Marcia. She is cute but I'm not rooting for the good sis :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Salina Estitties admitted to being a failed actor. Also get similar vibes from Poppy, Amethyst, etc. Time will tell tho. The only one giving full Ella Vaday vibes is Marcia. She is cute but I'm not rooting for the good sis :coffee2:

She is def giving diet Blair though maybe she’ll surpass.  The others I can see it.  I do enjoy Salina personality but my friend clocked some …. Similarities to Shuga Cain and I can’t unsee/unhear it 

The others I don’t care for almost exactly that reason.  I like a passion for drag.  That’s why I like bar queens like Anetra. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

She is def giving diet Blair though maybe she’ll surpass.  The others I can see it.  I do enjoy Salina personality but my friend clocked some …. Similarities to Shuga Cain and I can’t unsee/unhear it 

The others I don’t care for almost exactly that reason.  I like a passion for drag.  That’s why I like bar queens like Anetra. 

Yes agreed. That's why Sasha Colby deserves all the hype she's been getting. That woman lives and breathes drag and she's amazing at it. I know she's not threatened by the IG/tiktok/BFA girls. 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm rewatching S13 and it's such a pain to sit through :rip:

Three episodes of non eliminations before someone was finally booted and it wasn't Joey or Elliott leaving first was so hard

Gottmik somehow winning the ball over Utica?  I have been an Original Utica Hater during the original airing but she's kinda everything for me this time around.  She should have easily won the ball over Mik's leftover scraps.

The social media musical :biblio: Olivia Lux is so sanitized that it's hard to like to her.  Tina stomped everyone, I never understood why she didn't win this.  Rosé's green face was serving Alexis Michelle roast.  

I wish the best for Ms. Nina West, she's too sweet to be dealing with that nonsense.. :heart:

also, Shuga McCaine redemption when?

5 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

this is really scary. i'm so nervous for 2023 for us. 

This is scary indeed. But you know what I can't wrap my head around? How each and every person who does stuff like this act almost like they're following a script. I can't really explain it, but their behaviour and the stuff they say it's very similar, cult-like. Now that's something I'd want to keep my children away from :mazen:

Miss West handled this like a pro by the way, the class she has :clap3:

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Why am I only seeing this now? :dies:

This was suggested to me too and i cackled :rip: 

Some of these queens' first selfie in drag is literally a couple years old, kinda wild :skull:

Is this the youngest cast ever for a regular season?

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Some of these queens' first selfie in drag is literally a couple years old, kinda wild :skull:

Is this the youngest cast ever for a regular season?

Nah, s14 was younger. 5 queens this season are in their 30's.

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/27/2022 at 9:54 PM, khalyan said:

I'm rewatching S13 and it's such a pain to sit through :rip:

Gottmik somehow winning the ball over Utica?  I have been an Original Utica Hater during the original airing but she's kinda everything for me this time around.  She should have easily won the ball over Mik's leftover scraps.

S13 is kinda hard to watch. The top 4, minus Rosé, and Tina were a buncha bullies. The way they treated Utica was gross.

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

S13 is kinda hard to watch. The top 4, minus Rosé, and Tina were a buncha bullies. The way they treated Utica was gross.

The cast dynamic was really off because of the way they did the premiere, and it never really recovered.

I'm happy they learned from that and didn't do the same with S14.  

4 hours ago, khalyan said:

The cast dynamic was really off because of the way they did the premiere, and it never really recovered.

I'm happy they learned from that and didn't do the same with S14.  

Yea having a group of “losers” from the first episode wasn’t really the tea :toofunny2: just gave the viewers a roadmap on who to expect to go home first 

I adore Symone and she’s easily in my top 5 winners, but this is the tea and has been since the S13 premiere. 

And before the inevitable “TAMISHA DID THE SAME MOVES!!1!1!1!1!”, I would like to know what Symone did besides walk around the stage and make funny faces. Tamisha channeled Janet, the end. Production rigged this win, and a few others, to start constructing their front runners, and that’s why the S13 premiere was a mess.

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:
I adore Symone and she’s easily in my top 5 winners, but this is the tea and has been since the S13 premiere. 

And before the inevitable “TAMISHA DID THE SAME MOVES!!1!1!1!1!”, I would like to know what Symone did besides walk around the stage and make funny faces. Tamisha channeled Janet, the end. Production rigged this win, and a few others, to start constructing their front runners, and that’s why the S13 premiere was a mess.

Not us agreeing on something !

I was here for her winning the crown but there's been a couple lipsyncs she lost and choreos she f*cked up and got passes for.

Terrible terrible TERRIBLE season, full of riggery, cringy challenges and boredom. 

If Symone wouldn't have won,then who should have won?  Only valid answer is Utica.  That would have never happened because rupaul hated that Utica acted weird all the time.  Ru wanted sex from Utica but always gave clown alien. That being said, Utica and Tamisha are definitely the ones to watch when they go on all Stars.  

I was  rooting for the return of Denali for an all Stars but I've come to accept that she will never be a winner but that's because she chose that.  She made that choice. 

I mean...

Serving Rosé thumbnail. It never gets better  😭

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.