RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

mistress (!!!!!!) and anetra are my favourites so far. sasha is a legend obviously, luxx is great, and spice is kind of outshining sugar. they’re probably my top five with aura and malaysia up there too

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/22/2022 at 9:43 AM, Rigalo said:

Yupppp, this has been on my mind for a couple of weeks. I figured Bob and Monet wouldn’t touch it with Shangela being on We’re Here, but I at least expected a SINGLE queen to post/talk about it to bring around some action and it just… never happened. The latest tweet about Shangela had thousands of impressions too, like we know the girls are seeing this :skull: 

There isn’t any proof :michael:

Merry Christmas baguettes!! Throwback to this verse where Krystal STOMPED on the other two mediocre girls:

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Merry Christmas baguettes!! Throwback to this verse where Krystal STOMPED on the other two mediocre girls:

spill 

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

what a SICKENING drag queen :flame:

8 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

what a SICKENING drag queen :flame:

Oooohhh but she said “fish”.

CANCELLEDTTTT

:gaycat4:

On 12/20/2022 at 2:49 AM, Hephaestus said:

Not when Italia S2 had one of the best Snatch Game, acting challenge, roast and original song we’ve had in a while :tsk:

Stream this bop for clear skin:

I honestly started to love Nelly towards the second half of the season. But the payola in the beginning was far too much lol.

La Diamond is cute- cute she’s sorta boring. Same thing with Farida. That’s why I was so happy to see top tier winner, Elektra Bionic win!

I don’t know what it is about Italia, but it’s the franchise that i feel would benefit the most from the queens competing in other cross-over seasons. I feel like some of them would stand out so much more in the mix of other franchise queens. But something about them being all together makes them all wash out. Maybe bc Italians constantly scream over each other so it’s hard to distinguish them when they’re all together :hoetenks:

(or maybe I’ve just been spending too much time with my Italian family during the holidays 😶)

On 12/20/2022 at 3:19 AM, ucanfma said:

True it was much better than the first season:clap3:

Cuz she finally realized she’s not “too good” for WoW anymore. I think for a long time she felt that getting work from WoW was beneath her…but now that they’ve got a much bigger budget, I’m sure she’s realizing that the gigs are worth it. 

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Oooohhh but she said “fish”.

CANCELLEDTTTT

:gaycat4:

She says "Come taste this dish" :fan:

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

not her posting someone’s nudes in the thread 

We need drag queens like her

also what is she referring too I’m so confused lmao

edit of yes I remember 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

45 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

also what is she referring too I’m so confused lmao

edit of yes I remember 

So i think its because the stans on twitter have said Eliott did not like Mik because she was trans, which is not what anyone has every said. Allegedly,  Elliott had made ignorant comments to members of the clique (Symone, Mik and Kandy), which were confirmed by Symone, Mik, and Kandy (and maybe Tina at one point. Assuming these comments are true, the fan base has taken it a step forward to actually saying the Elliot made transphobic/racist comments along the lines of Sharon Needles, which was actually never confirmed by anyone. It got terrible when Alexis Mateo and Coco left the drag brunch in Vegas because the fan base accused Elliot of making racial comments against Coco and Alexis, and Tamisha punching Alexis, which was never stated (they left because the owners said they werent worth the money or something like that). And there has been a lot going on saying the Elliot is racist and basing it on S13, which most people wouldnt know unless they actually follow or read Elliott’s page. With Tamisha being friends with Elliott, I’m sure she has seen a lot more than we have. But even if you go over to reddit, there are a lot of comments that say just because Eliott has a black friend (Tamisha) she is still racist, even with her taking steps to educate herself, both publicly and privately. 🙄

I feel bad for Eliott because she was actually trying to be less ignorant from what i saw, but you know you’re never allowed to grown on social media so 🙄. Here for queen Tamisha giving us drama and getting us ready for S15 though.

Tbh Elliott’s comments on Symone were messy but it was her past IG posts + that comment + the cast all saying she kept throwing microaggressions on set that all stacked up. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. She’s messy and gross. I don’t even know if we ever got a genuine apology/explanation from her, but I don’t care enough about her to look for it.

That being said, she’s a flop and has no relevancy so I don’t know why people go out of their way to drag her, even 2 years later. People enjoy not letting things go because it definitely makes them feel better about themselves. But really, they’re just bullying and think it’s okay because they’re using race issues to justify their nasty behavior. So disingenuous and disgusting to use a serious topic to justify the pleasure they get from being nasty. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmpO8YauDwm/?igshid=MWI4MTIyMDE=

I love Denali but goodness gracious her mug is HORRID. Her and Rosé getting along so well on the show cause they’re both bricks. Birds of a feather for sure. :skull: 

I can't believe that there are people who genuinely went out of their way to drag and bully Elliot with 2 Ts :skull:

Tamisha is right

Elliot getting canceled on impact + lasting way longer than anyone thought she was going to was so funny to me I’m sorry. The live of Alexis Mateo laughing at the comments DRAGGING her and saying “Elliot they are so racist to you girl” while Miss two T’s is standing in the back STUCK on stupid is GOLD :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.