RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some Thailand and Philippines representatives on 'Global All Stars'

So tired of the asian franchises being ignored :biblio:

Marina, Minty, Vinas

Vanda, Genie, Bandit

all need to be on :jonny: , Kandy too obviously but idk if she can speak English well (tbh not that this should even be a requirement :skull:)

Edited by willmcclure9

10 hours ago, Codex said:

Werq The World 2023 Euro tickets just dropped, and the line-up is TRAGIC :deadbanana:

" Presented by Voss Events in collaboration with World of Wonder and MTV, the 2023 show will be an all-new stage production and the company’s first all Arena tour! Jaida Essence Hall and Ginger Minj will host; Angeria, Aquaria, Bosco, Daya Betty, Kandy Muse, and the fabulous Laganja Estranja* will star."

I bought tickets cause I'm a dumb f*ggot but if they drop Laganja I will fume

Hoping some S15 queens slay this season and get added to the line-up

I once went to werq the world and the line up was Alyssa Edwards, Detox, Shangela, Latrice, Kim Chi and Kennedy Davenport… it was such a slay and now they have this line up :skull: 

10 hours ago, Codex said:

Werq The World 2023 Euro tickets just dropped, and the line-up is TRAGIC :deadbanana:

" Presented by Voss Events in collaboration with World of Wonder and MTV, the 2023 show will be an all-new stage production and the company’s first all Arena tour! Jaida Essence Hall and Ginger Minj will host; Angeria, Aquaria, Bosco, Daya Betty, Kandy Muse, and the fabulous Laganja Estranja* will star."

They are saving room for Sasha Colby, obviously :gaycat4:

Just watched the Entertainment Weekly interviews.

The twins are the STARS in this cast so far. They’re very likeable and charismatic.

13 hours ago, Codex said:

The way Laganja is CARRYING this cast. Lord :rip:

On 12/20/2022 at 2:45 PM, steve89 said:

Last night I was talking about it with my friends.

Watching Silky and Rajah again? I like them, but they were in All Stars recently. I would rather watch other US girls.

That list sounds so perfect for future All Stars. I was saying we need to see other girls now, (also queens from previous older seasons than S10)

Right? What exactly are they showing us? They were on tv just a couple of weeks ago :toofunny2:

I find rajah to be a bit redundant this season; her catchphrases and narrative are way too derivative of as6 and I even got a little weary of it then if im being quite honest. 

Sugar and Spice are so unapologetically white that I kind of live :skull: 

They know they’re basic white twinks and they embrace it. They don’t try to be anything else besides what they’re good at— being skinny and white. Good for them. Some of these other ones need to take note. 

As long as they don’t get unnecessary payola to push a storyline between them, I can see myself being a fan of theirs this season.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

They know they’re basic white twinks and they embrace it. They don’t try to be anything else besides what they’re good at— being skinny and white. Good for them. Some of these other ones need to take note. 

As long as they don’t get unnecessary payola to push a storyline between them, I can see myself being a fan of theirs this season.

we went to college together and they're so sweet and fun, always a party going out w them

The way the ENTIRE Drag community completely ignores the Shangela thing creep me the f*ck out. :biblio:

The hush hush of it all is deafening, she's clearly very loved and/or protected in this Rugirl world.

53 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

The way the ENTIRE Drag community completely ignores the Shangela thing creep me the f*ck out. :biblio:

The hush hush of it all is deafening, she's clearly very loved and/or protected in this Rugirl world.

I agree.

I bought tickets to her show back in Dec right before the stories came out, but I'm skipping and trying to re-sell my tickets. I won't be supporting her any more.

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I mentioned it a few months ago and got called racist so yeah lol

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Louder for the ones in the back, please! :clap3:

If it were any other queen, she would’ve been cancelled and blacklisted by this point.

At the same time though maybe it’s a blessing in disguise that the whole thing isn’t blowing right now considering the political climate and hate directed at drag queens specifically in the US.

The victims deserve justice though. I hope they’ll find a way to heal.

8 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Widow's situation was also thrown under the rug, same with Monike and Laganja supporting Israel... :celestial5:

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Lol at this post but I kinda agree. They also aren't pretending to have any modicum of talent :skull: 

They are stunt casting and they know it. 

10 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yupppp, this has been on my mind for a couple of weeks. I figured Bob and Monet wouldn’t touch it with Shangela being on We’re Here, but I at least expected a SINGLE queen to post/talk about it to bring around some action and it just… never happened. The latest tweet about Shangela had thousands of impressions too, like we know the girls are seeing this :skull: 

On 12/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, Rigalo said:

Yupppp, this has been on my mind for a couple of weeks. I figured Bob and Monet wouldn’t touch it with Shangela being on We’re Here, but I at least expected a SINGLE queen to post/talk about it to bring around some action and it just… never happened. The latest tweet about Shangela had thousands of impressions too, like we know the girls are seeing this :skull: 

Because its their workspace and they dont know if the allegations are true or not. Hell, yall all saw the fight on reddit and here about the allegations, why would anyone take a public stance and have to comment “allegedly” on every single post of theirs, and, if they are wrong, risk career suicide. We also don’t know what is happening behind the scenes. Shangela could be getting the cold shoulder from her coworkers. She could have lost out on some gigs we dont know about. We have know idea how the industry is actually treating her, we just know what is going on publicly. 

And like Rajah says, we arent entitled to know what going on behind the scenes on the case or in the industry until some involved party actually tells us. You guys are just fishing for some public version of Justice/Punishment.

I havent kept up with everything, but last i heard, homeboy was going to fly to Louisiana and file with the police. If he does that and chooses to make it and or the police investigation public that is his prioeity. If he files privately, the investigation is private until they decided to charge Shangela or not then it is private matter until Ms Shangie is convicted.

What we need to stop doing is acting like because we dont hear anything nothing is happening. As a former prosecutor, i can tell you SA and Rape charger can take years to go through the system. The last one i worked on for a minor took two years. So lets hold the pitchforks for a minute until someone makes a public statement on how this has resolved.

41 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Because its their workspace and they dont know if the allegations are true or not. Hell, yall all saw the fight on reddit and here about the allegations, why would anyone take a public stance and have to comment “allegedly” on every single post of theirs, and, if they are wrong, risk career suicide. We also don’t know what is happening behind the scenes. Shangela could be getting the cold shoulder from her coworkers. She could have lost out on some gigs we dont know about. We have know idea how the industry is actually treating her, we just know what is going on publicly. 

And like Rajah says, we arent entitled to know what going on behind the scenes on the case or in the industry until some involved party actually tells us. You guys are just fishing for some public version of Justice/Punishment.

I havent kept up with everything, but last i heard, homeboy was going to fly to Louisiana and file with the police. If he does that and chooses to make it and or the police investigation public that is his prioeity. If he files privately, the investigation is private until they decided to charge Shangela or not then it is private matter until Ms Shangie is convicted.

What we need to stop doing is acting like because we dont hear anything nothing is happening. As a former prosecutor, i can tell you SA and Rape charger can take years to go through the system. The last one i worked on for a minor took two years. So lets hold the pitchforks for a minute until someone makes a public statement on how this has resolved.

Thanks for the info, but I still think Shangela is being protected in the sense that people (being her peers and fans) are too scared to “cancel” her because they like her and don’t want it to be true. I actually really like Shangela and would love for this to be false but I remember reading stuff on this site years ago about her so I just don’t know. I also think this is going to impact the drag world majorly so I kinda just want it to get done and over with. I do understand tho if things are happening behind the scenes it will be more hush-hush, obviously it wouldn’t be in Shangela’s best interest to speak on it

Wait @ Ru delivering another bop. Her music these past few albums lowkey slaps.

23 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Thanks for the info, but I still think Shangela is being protected in the sense that people (being her peers and fans) are too scared to “cancel” her because they like her and don’t want it to be true. I actually really like Shangela and would love for this to be false but I remember reading stuff on this site years ago about her so I just don’t know. I also think this is going to impact the drag world majorly so I kinda just want it to get done and over with. I do understand tho if things are happening behind the scenes it will be more hush-hush, obviously it wouldn’t be in Shangela’s best interest to speak on it

Exactly. With this recent political culture war, it's best for everyone to not jump to conclusion immediately and let the investigators do their job. I doubt everyone is just gonna let it slide since their drag race fans are never gonna let this down. But if this blows up and the Y'all Qaeda catchs winds of it, she's gonna be crucified out of proportions and become ammunitions for the "groomer" crowd. Everyone is just treading wisely for the sakes of everyone else.

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Wait @ Ru delivering another bop. Her music these past few albums lowkey slaps.

this is kind of a Sweetest Pie rip off but i don’t hate that :toofunny3: 

On 12/23/2022 at 3:17 PM, karron0624 said:

This is all very valid but let's not forget how Sherry Pie and Soju were blacklisted and ostracised INSTANTLY when the allegations against them surfaced

Obviously there are things going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to but let's not pretend that there's a huge double standard going on here

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

I mean why is it on her peers and fans, that don't have any info really on the situation, to "cancel" her when the alleged victim has said they are going to go a legal route? Mob justice is never the answer as there is never actually justice, doesn't solve anything, and won't bring any actual answers. And, to your point, would just cause the rest of the country to use this as the ammo they need to further demonize queers/drag queens as being sexually deviant. Just not sure what you think the purpose of widespread speculation & witch hunt would be 

Litrally just saying there’s a clear and obvious reason this isn’t currently a huge scandal and it’s because Shangela is a franchise darling :rip: for the last 5 years we’ve seen 1000’s of celebrities and celeb adjacent get “canceled” for much less. Obviously it will all just have to come out in time. On my first post I wasn’t aware the victim was going a legal route, I thought he just got drowned out and deleted the tweet due to hate. I’m glad to know that’s not the case. Merry Christmas y’all! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.