RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The worst season is definitely Down Under S1 and it's not debatable.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Were ANY of the Twins looks in the trailer? :deadbanana2:

Wow the trailer is amazing! :jonnycat:

So happy they let the girls out for the mini challenge, we need more stuff like that because it was so iconic during the earlier seasons.

You can tell the girls were gooped and gagged when Sasha entered the workroom, that’s how you know you’re that b*tch.

Good guest judges roster, definitely excited for Ariana and Orville. Yay at TS Madison being a rotating judge, loved her on previous Drag Race seasons.

They should’ve kept the “sweet 16” thing for next season though, it makes no sense that they wasted it just because there are 16 contestants.

• ATRL Moderator

Jorgeous's best lip sync >> Jasmine's (the Whitney remix vs Bosco) but overall I was more entertained by Jasmine, she has more variety.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, CBC said:

is can vs the world the worst season ever? :toofunny2:

No...

It's not even the worst this year.  UKVTW, DRDU1, and UK4 are worse.

CVTW isnt amazing or anything, but its mostly just... fine.

44 minutes ago, Femalien said:

marcia marcia marcia, i realized whom she reminds me of, Dylan Mulvaney!

:mazen:

4 hours ago, CBC said:

is can vs the world the worst season ever? :toofunny2:

Down Under S1 and Italia S1 are way, way worse. 

UkVTW lasted like 4 eps. These short All Stars need to die. The queens have to invest so much for a season that would be forgotten by next month. You either do it like AW or don't. Since queens are gonna figure it out that it's never worth it to get into these gigs.

6 hours ago, madonnas said:

No...

Um... who is gonna tell her?

CvTW is definitely one of the worst. Down there with Italy S2 and Down Under S1.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Um... who is gonna tell her?

Oops, yeah DRDU is worse but it was last year.  CVTW is fine.  Harmless.  Plus we get the silky glow up! 

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

CvTW is definitely one of the worst. Down there with Italy S2 and Down Under S1.

Not when Italia S2 had one of the best Snatch Game, acting challenge, roast and original song we’ve had in a while :tsk:

Stream this bop for clear skin:

30 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Not when Italia S2 had one of the best Snatch Game, acting challenge, roast and original song we’ve had in a while :tsk:

Stream this bop for clear skin:

True it was much better than the first season:clap3:

10 hours ago, madonnas said:

No...

UKvTW was hella fun until Pangina went home imo + seeing her and Jimbo go home back to back was a kii :bibliahh:

UK4 was nice imo the cast was very talented. It's just a shame they got rid of all the non comedy queens early and wouldnt let Pepper just rest in peace even tho i love her :toofunny2:

drdu1... you can have that :biblio:

8 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Down Under S1 and Italia S1 are way, way worse. 

ill give you down under but italia had the legend ENORMA to entertain us :clap3:

UkvsTW's first 3 episodes + PANNEDgina's elimination >>>>>>> the boring, bootleg mess hosted by brooklyn and that boring ass cast

Oooofff I'm glad the girlies I'm backing me up cuz I thought maybe it was just me for a moment. The only good thing about CvTW was kendel being first out and Icesis serving looks

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, CBC said:

Oooofff I'm glad the girlies I'm backing me up cuz I thought maybe it was just me for a moment. The only good thing about CvTW was kendel being first out and Icesis serving looks

This is tea :monkey: Icesis leaving really hurt the show. She carried Snatch on her shoulders and was the only queen who was consistently strong on the runway. You can seriously identify her departure as the moment the season went downhill.

Ep 1: Great

Ep 2–4.5: Good

Ep 4.5–5: Trash

The problem with CvsTW and UvsTW were the casts: No one is here for queens competing for the third time in like 2 years. Thats boring as hell. Especially if 3 others of the cast are serving filler.

If u want to create a successful All Star Global season, u have to get some strong competitors + charismatic queens in there:

US still has to offer:

Gigi Goode

Heidi n Closet

Darienne Lake

Peppermint

Plastique Tiara

Rosé

Utica

Lady Camden

Bosco

Daya Betty

Gottmik

Kornbread (?)

Etc

UK still has to offer:

Tayce

Awhora

Bimini 

Kitty Scott Claus

Ella Vadday

Asttina Mandela

Cheddar Gorgeous

Tia Kofi

Dakota Schiffer

France could send Soa de Muse (she can speak English) or Lagrande Dame (she can also speak English)

I dont know Canada or Australia.

Im sure the Netherlands have some strong ones who can speak English quite well.

So there is definitely room and potential for interesting competitions without having to ask the same queens again to participate

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The problem with CvsTW and UvsTW were the casts: No one is here for queens competing for the third time in like 2 years. Thats boring as hell. Especially if 3 others of the cast are serving filler.

If u want to create a successful All Star Global season, u have to get some strong competitors + charismatic queens in there:

US still has to offer:

Gigi Goode

Heidi n Closet

Darienne Lake

Peppermint

Plastique Tiara

Rosé

Utica

Lady Camden

Bosco

Daya Betty

Gottmik

Kornbread (?)

Etc

UK still has to offer:

Tayce

Awhora

Bimini 

Kitty Scott Claus

Ella Vadday

Asttina Mandela

Cheddar Gorgeous

Tia Kofi

Dakota Schiffer

France could send Soa de Muse (she can speak English) or Lagrande Dame (she can also speak English)

So there is definitely room and potential for interesting competitions without having to ask the same queens again to participate

Last night I was talking about it with my friends.

Watching Silky and Rajah again? I like them, but they were in All Stars recently. I would rather watch other US girls.

That list sounds so perfect for future All Stars. I was saying we need to see other girls now, (also queens from previous older seasons than S10)

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The problem is clear thou: these short, 6 eps AS is serving AS1. It's just a really bad investment when the run time is just way too short but the design looks budget still has to be up there. And most of queens know it. How else no other US queens wanted to do CvTW when they have the chance to be on actual AS? That's why they need absolute talents like Pangina and Icesis to carry those shows and be their "shocking" sacrificial lambs. I had no doubt the moment Icesis is not in the top 2, she would be sent home asap by other queens.

6 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

US still has to offer:

Gigi Goode

Heidi n Closet

Darienne Lake

Peppermint

Plastique Tiara

Rosé

Utica

Lady Camden

Bosco

Daya Betty

Gottmik

Kornbread (?)

Etc

UK still has to offer:

Tayce

Awhora

Bimini 

Kitty Scott Claus

Ella Vadday

Asttina Mandela

Cheddar Gorgeous

Tia Kofi

Dakota Schiffer

Most of the UK girls want nothing to do with Drag Race these days. An actual monetary prize could change that though. Hopefully Bimini takes the bait, but if they choose to not, I can't blame them. Down Under is a different story because the truth is the lack of resources makes it very difficult to compete with the rest of the world. Canada has a few... like Scarlet Bobo, Fiercealicious (or however you spell that atrocious name), Pithya, Gia Metric, I wouldn't even mind Adriana.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.