RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, CBC said:

Is Sasha actually any good? The only thing I know is she's kelly colby or whatever her name is from s14 daughter and thats not a good thing imo :biblio:

She’s Kerri Colby’s mother, not daughter, and yeah she’s a sickening performer. She’s one of the most renowned Miss Continentals. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/13/2022 at 8:27 PM, manwhore said:

The Shelby calls for the crown are already serving "Raja for the crown" all winners lunacy.  The gays love copying heresay and aligning to narratives of [said queen] is a legend so therefore stan her or you have poor taste. It's like for whatever reason it fullfills a dire need to pat ones own back, a congratulatory right to path to the culture. (Rather yall  make your own path.)

"Look here I know my history."

"Everyone knows that Shelby...."

*does minimal research by reading reddit and the YouTube comment section.

Did we see what Shelby brought to the competition yet?  Nope.    That's another reason why everyone this season looks like a carbon copy of every other Ru girl that has come before.  Damn season 9 truly was the last season we really got fresh drag. Literally everyone that season minus Kimora and Farrah brought a new perspective never before seen, at least on the show. 

On 12/13/2022 at 10:07 PM, khalyan said:

Who the hell is Shelby

Even after writing that essay,  it’s clear I didn’t do my research. 
midsommar-crying.gif

#herstory
#sashaLEGEND 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

She’s Kerri Colby’s mother, not daughter, and yeah she’s a sickening performer. She’s one of the most renowned Miss Continentals. 

You know who else is a renowned Ms continental winner? 

giving us absolutely nothing.  I’m sure Sasha is better then Naysha or her own daughter, Kerri. Respectfully that’s not very hard. 

Edited by manwhore

2 hours ago, manwhore said:

giving us absolutely nothing.  I’m sure Sasha is better then Naysha or her own daughter, Kerri. Respectfully that’s not very hard. 

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

i mean this is her when she won so the bar has always been low for lowpez

undefined

I love the discourse that the twins are causing on other places like Reddit. :fan:

Someone said, “they’re known for jumping into shoes” and it had me cackling. I know they’re not performers, but I’m interested to see what they bring.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The twins Will make Top6 and one of them might go for Top4. Mark my words.

Watch out—if this prediction comes true, the girls will come for you and say you knew spoilers :dies:

I correctly guessed something surprising last season and they swore I was spoiling when I hate spoilers and have never set foot in that thread. Even though production does the same old tricks over and over, it's dangerous to play the guessing game in here.

I have not read any spoilers but it’s clear that production casted Sasha and the twins to be a few of this season’s main characters. It’s obvious that they will keep them around for atleast half the season.

The twins are also known for walking! 

I am interested to see how they do but I expect another Sminty Drop situation where they have the look but very little performance skill. I’m guessing they will be early - mid outs. 

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Okay that makes more sense. Let's see if she can hold up to the fame :clap3:

They better feed the twins some jokes and give them the scripts in advance because I need them in the top 4

10 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Robin is giving me me first out lol but I want her to do well. She seems very sweet, gives me early season vibes but I don’t thinks she’s older :rip: 

Yeah she kinda has a Sahara Davenport vibe to herself. Personally I’m really into her, but she definitely seems more subdued (both in aesthetic and personality) than the average drag race contestant. 

I haven’t read spoilers for this season, but it’s so obvious that they will pit the twins against each other. One will send the other home.

I honestly can’t tell them apart, but I feel like one will go early-ish, and the other will be like mid-out :chick1:

My thoughts:

Amethyst: Honestly I really like her sense of humor and am interesting in seeing more of her. One of my favs.

Anetra: Seems like the total package. Another one of my faves. 

Aura: She’s giving me a mix of Jorgeous and Valentina here. Definitely very self-involved but she’ll be fun. 

Irene: I get why she appeals to people but her brand isn’t for me 

Jax: If you haven’t seen her past performances - she is IT. Definitely looking forward to her lip syncs. One of my favs.

Loosey: I’ll probably like her, but she isn’t grabbing me much at the moment 

Luxx: Something about the way she does her nose really throws me off. I get the appeal, but she isn’t for me at the moment. 

Malaysia: Reductive, but she seems cool

Marcia Marcia Marcia: I see her being the AS5 Blair or AS6 Jan type

Mistress: Reductive, but she seems fun 

Poppy: Based off the drama already brewing between her and that hometown girl who says she stole her tagline, I’m intrigued. 

Robin: Seems like a sweetheart. Definitely a possible miss congeniality. 

Salina: Loved her looks, but girl shut up

Sasha: I get the appeal, but I’m already worried about favoritism

Sugar/Spice: Sure, I’m not mad at it.

Mistress is actually hilarious. Her saying that she just has big bones & that she inspired Sasha Colby to do drag :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

My thoughts:

Amethyst: Honestly I really like her sense of humor and am interesting in seeing more of her. One of my favs.

Anetra: Seems like the total package. Another one of my faves. 

Aura: She’s giving me a mix of Jorgeous and Valentina here. Definitely very self-involved but she’ll be fun. 

Irene: I get why she appeals to people but her brand isn’t for me 

Jax: If you haven’t seen her past performances - she is IT. Definitely looking forward to her lip syncs. One of my favs.

Loosey: I’ll probably like her, but she isn’t grabbing me much at the moment 

Luxx: Something about the way she does her nose really throws me off. I get the appeal, but she isn’t for me at the moment. 

Malaysia: Reductive, but she seems cool

Marcia Marcia Marcia: I see her being the AS5 Blair or AS6 Jan type

Mistress: Reductive, but she seems fun 

Poppy: Based off the drama already brewing between her and that hometown girl who says she stole her tagline, I’m intrigued. 

Robin: Seems like a sweetheart. Definitely a possible miss congeniality. 

Salina: Loved her looks, but girl shut up

Sasha: I get the appeal, but I’m already worried about favoritism

Sugar/Spice: Sure, I’m not mad at it.

Luxx’s nose makes her kind of look like a baby doe/deer (in a good way) or something and I’m obsessed with it. It makes her look so delicate and beautiful, but I could see why it throws people off. 

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Watch out—if this prediction comes true, the girls will come for you and say you knew spoilers :dies:

I correctly guessed something surprising last season and they swore I was spoiling when I hate spoilers and have never set foot in that thread. Even though production does the same old tricks over and over, it's dangerous to play the guessing game in here.

I also dont know anything. But based on the meet the queens, the twins literally were amongst the most charismatic. Add to that their immense social media following, and one of the two is quite the shoe in for the final 4.

The Twins do seem pretty funny so maybe they will surprise us like Aquaria did

:razzle: Also, they stan Nina: 

:heart:

https://youtube.com/shorts/KdwsxkUA_Io?feature=share

i have no choice but to Stan sugar and spice.  Nina bonina stans are the least delusional, realest and have exquisite taste. 

edit:  what if it’s a double crowning again lol. The fumes with the toxic gays that just love hating skinny and white anything. I live. I want it. 

Edited by manwhore

I'm also excited about Ru's new album dropping premiere day:

FgtMCjVUYAALG-6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Black Peppa's IMPACT :heart:

Edited by Dula Peep

7 hours ago, D.Va said:

Mistress is actually hilarious. Her saying that she just has big bones & that she inspired Sasha Colby to do drag :deadbanana2:

The fact that she told people she was in JAIL when she went to film :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.