RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha & the twins are already serving production pets :coffee2:

Edited by Bicassie

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Wait, is Thorgy really hosting the Pit Stop? :doc: What a massive downgrade from Bob, Monet, and even Trixie.

Spice is the better twin, you heard it here first :siptea:

I wouldn't mind Thorgy hosting The Pit Stop, she's chaotic so that'll probably result in some funny interactions.

Thorgy isn’t afraid to be honest and read the girls who need it, I’m so excited for their Pit Stop if it’s true! I hope Tia Kofi is a guest one week. :eli: 

Bob, their impact, once again. Bob & Thorgy’s videos were fantastic.

Now that season 15 is starting , can i say out loud that Willow Pill was probably the most boring winner so far ? Since last year her reign is non existence and her opening the meet the girls video was kind of MEH 

Now that season 15 is starting , can i say out loud that Willow Pill was probably the most boring winner so far ? Since last year her reign is non existence and her opening the meet the girls video was kind of MEH 

I would be SHOCKED If Sasha Colby isn't in the finale. It would be a GAG. The way all the drag race girls are wetting themselves and only talking about ha says a lot :giraffe:

I would be SHOCKED If Sasha Colby isn't in the finale. It would be a GAG. The way all the drag race girls are wetting themselves and only talking about ha says a lot :giraffe:

I'm here for Sasha Colby serving Black Peppa from UK kind of performance.

Don't get the hype for her :siptea:

Marciax3 giving STRONG weaponized BFA vibes. She basically admits it during her MTQ. No ma'am. :shakeno:

Yea I want to like Marcia bc I think she’s cute but she literally says drag is where failed broadway gays go to die :ahh: 

I like Sasha and have an immense amount of respect for her, but her stans are going to be so annoying this season. It’s rather boring that people have decided she deserves to win already, like let’s watch the season first. 

I will be rooting for her because this show often mistreats legends, but if she wins the season it’ll be fairly boring and predictable. As long as she deserves it though, I’ll be there to cheer!

Until then, will be mostly rooting for Luxx (my winner so far), Anetra and Aura. :bird: 

I like Sasha and have an immense amount of respect for her, but her stans are going to be so annoying this season. It’s rather boring that people have decided she deserves to win already, like let’s watch the season first. 

I will be rooting for her because this show often mistreats legends, but if she wins the season it’ll be fairly boring and predictable. As long as she deserves it though, I’ll be there to cheer!

Until then, will be mostly rooting for Luxx (my winner so far), Anetra and Aura. :bird: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.