RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The bigger the cast, less episodes with no one going home, so keep them coming.

Sasha for the win :1stplace:

Luxx, Aura and Sasha are giving STAR/WINNER quality to me :jonny6:

Something is off about Marcia’s mug to me, she kind of gives me Walmart Dakota Schiffer.

Actually kind of living for the TikTok twins thus far :rip: Spice > Sugar tho.

Salina needs to take it down to a 2.

will prob be stanning Sasha but will be rooting for my girl Jax, so excited that she’s on! seen her perform at Hardware a few times and she’s Jorgeous levels of lipsyncer

SASHA COLBY

I know the girls were gagged and throwing up when she walked in the work room. She'll eat this.

Also feeling Luxx Noir and Loosey Laduca.

Princess Poppy and Amethyst suck. The Trixie-print keeps ruining drag.

Salina is just so forced like a Walmart Vangie.

SASHA COLBY

I know the girls were gagged and throwing up when she walked in the work room. She'll eat this.

Also feeling Luxx Noir and Loosey Laduca.

Princess Poppy and Amethyst suck. The Trixie-print keeps ruining drag.

Salina is just so forced like a Walmart Vangie.

ARIANA JUDGING THE PREMIERE, THANK RU NEXT :jonny5: 

What is the actual tea with the twins? I loved their looks and enjoyed their MTQ’s, but I looked them up on instagram and they’re really giving THOSE gays in Hollywood. They look so annoying out of drag lowkey :rip:.

What is the actual tea with the twins? I loved their looks and enjoyed their MTQ’s, but I looked them up on instagram and they’re really giving THOSE gays in Hollywood. They look so annoying out of drag lowkey :rip:.

The sugar and spice account on tt has 7.5 million followers :ahh: I’m interested in them but not sure how I feel about them yet. 

The sugar and spice account on tt has 7.5 million followers :ahh: I’m interested in them but not sure how I feel about them yet. 

it really is Shelby Colby, the twins and a bunch of filler this season.....

but almost all of them said there would be DRAMA in their MTQ so I'm hyped about that... no more kumbaya race please 

why do I feel like this season has zero hype? no one I know is talking about the MTQ :katie:

More news about Drag Race Brazil, it will be broadcast on MTV Brasil and Paramount+ in Brazil. :clap3:

They are betting big money on those three new franchises, since they are being produced by Paramount themselves. 

Literally everyone is talking about Sasha Colby & the twins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.