RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Prayer circle for Xilouette and Synthia Kiss on global all stars. 

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, madonnas said:

:rip: 

27 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Synthia kiss?

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:rip: 

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

Synthia kiss?

Synthia kiss is tacky drag excellence + a stunning performer and also funny / down to earth 

• ATRL Moderator

Anyway, I'm ready for Tia Kofi to win the first GAS season 

Yes she mothered that. 

I’m so confused by the Global All Stars :deadbanana4: IIRC, it’s difficult for international queens to get working Visas for Drag Race. Maybe they figured it out since The Vivienne?

ornacia-rpdr.gif

Finally we're back to the main season. And I'm very excited about Global All Stars, no more Vs the World 6 episodes only. :clap3:Can't wait for another season with Jujubee. :rip:

This feels so convoluted, they need to rid themselves of the VTW franchise then. Also so weird that they’re unofficially disavowing that franchise and starting fresh lol. Looking forward to it nonetheless 

Time for Farrah Moan to come back, conquer and take that crown home, where it belongs.

christina-aguilera.gif

The promo is so good. I'm ready for the new batch of main girls :jonny:

Mother is mothering in that promo :jonny5: Guess I need to plug in my cable box again :fan:

Really excited for Global All Stars. Vs The World has been a flop spin off 

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yes she mothered that. 

I’m so confused by the Global All Stars :deadbanana4: IIRC, it’s difficult for international queens to get working Visas for Drag Race. Maybe they figured it out since The Vivienne?

the only logical way this is going to work is if they film anywhere but the USA.

Wait so is Global All Stars replacing All Stars? Replacing Vs The World? Airing alongside both of them?

I feel like there’s so many franchises going on in the English-speaking world alone :rip:

10 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Wait so is Global All Stars replacing All Stars? Replacing Vs The World? Airing alongside both of them?

I feel like there’s so many franchises going on in the English-speaking world alone :rip:

As of now, it sounds like it's a rebranded vs the world under Paramount Plus's control. I think regular AS will still keep happening but with a smaller cast again and maybe every other year?

4 hours ago, aayAlex said:

the only logical way this is going to work is if they film anywhere but the USA.

I could see them probably filming in the UK if anything just like Queen of the Universe.

Edited by Jaye

8 minutes ago, Jaye said:

I could see them probably filming in the UK if anything just like Queen of the Universe.

Yes I heard about this too. It would probably be easier in long run and they can use the same set as DR UK. 

Has there been an official announcement for this global all stars series? And is it rumoured US vs the World Series? 

Crown Tayce for GAS :clap3: 

Crown Vanda Miss Joaquim for GAS :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.