RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Shangela, Alaska, Bianca, Trixie, Bob & Symone are drag race TITANS.

T H I S 

I would add also Jinkx and Courtney though.  And im not sure about Symone i dont follow her but its kinda early to call her a Titan

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/10/2022 at 12:15 PM, Hephaestus said:

Not Viv saying Monét's shed deserved three stars, calling Jinkx a troll and talking about rigged competitions :ahh:

The way Monet has so many successful partnerships, like she can truly be paired up with anyone and form genuine chemistry which is such a skill, makes sense from her time on The X Change Rate.

Like she has obviously one of the most successful ru girl partnerships of all time with Bob for Sibling Rivalry, but also a fairly successful podcast with Lady Bunny, these viral videos with Viv, the viral red carpet moments with Peppermint, etc. Such a star. I still think she deserved a solo AS4 win over Trinity tbh, but that double win really became symbolic of her career in general, she truly thrives in collaborative environments. 

Double post so I'm gonna rank the Ru girl pairs who still has some sort of paired up business venture together by success:

1. Trixie and Katya 
  2. Bob and Monet
  3. Alaska and Willam
  4. Jinkx and DeLa
  5. Violet and Gottmik (they are flops but they definitely have a fanbase)
  6. Jaida and Heida (more chemistry in a single podcast episode than Vi/Mik have in their whole catalogue)
  7. Latrice and Manila (I love most of the MOM Podcasts, but these 2 are just unlistenable together)

I feel like Delta and Raja would have been in here around the Vi/Mik level, but the way Delta by herself has gotten way more attention than Very That ever did is kind of wild. I know the video episodes making it easy to clip out viral moments helps

Edited by That Bad Eartha
Double post

7 hours ago, khalyan said:

Be ready to be disappointed!

Damn I guess my brain blocked this one out :rip:

17 hours ago, Seffers said:

Everybody's Gay by Lizzo

it would serve iconic

Imagine if this were a Shea v Monet lip sync! The choreo and wig-ography they would serve!

15 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Double post so I'm gonna rank the Ru girl pairs who still has some sort of paired up business venture together by success:

1. Trixie and Katya 
  2. Bob and Monet
  3. Alaska and Willam
  4. Jinkx and DeLa
  5. Violet and Gottmik (they are flops but they definitely have a fanbase)
  6. Jaida and Heida (more chemistry in a single podcast episode than Vi/Mik have in their whole catalogue)
  7. Latrice and Manila (I love most of the MOM Podcasts, but these 2 are just unlistenable together)

I feel like Delta and Raja would have been in here around the Vi/Mik level, but the way Delta by herself has gotten way more attention than Very That ever did is kind of wild. I know the video episodes making it easy to clip out viral moments helps

What about Raja and Raven? Or too infrequent?

Delta going viral on Twitter every now and then sends me tbh :rip:

On 10/10/2022 at 10:15 PM, Hephaestus said:

Not Viv saying Monét's shed deserved three stars, calling Jinkx a troll and talking about rigged competitions :ahh:

She's probably a bit pressed because let's be real she deserved to be top2 for the roast (even Trinity said it), but she was nowhere near the top2 in the TRL challenge so it evens out. Her edit was also a bit weird, from invisible/out of her league in the first few episodes to a bitter ***** towards the middle. 

8 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

What about Raja and Raven? Or too infrequent?

Delta going viral on Twitter every now and then sends me tbh :rip:

I feel like Raja and Raven don't really stand out as a duo anymore considering how FPR is such a revolving door of hosts and they never do anything outside of it. 

Finished Drag Race UK 2 and it was pretty great. Lawrence really was that ***** :jonny4:

Just finished the UK 3 Snatch Game episode and I lost all interest with that double elimination...

Choriza May did not deserve bottom 2 with Shartlet, Borinity and Krusty Verstanky right there :biblionny:

The top 5 is tragic... Krystal Versace is miles ahead of the rest of them... the clear deserving winner, I don't see a point in finishing the last few episodes at this point tbh (I'll watch it in the background, now)

This season feels so.. scripted/overproduced? hope Canada's Drag Race season 2 and UK season 4 will be better...

Not posting this in the UK thread to avoid spoilers... 

Validate my opinions, sistren, my bf is going through serious health issues, so I got no one to discuss this rigged ass show with right now :cries:

On 10/4/2022 at 4:02 PM, Bimbo said:

Literal ******* legend :jonny2:

The way I devour Very Delta every monday :jonny5: I wish she didn't part with Ru/WOW on bad terms because I'd love to see her on All Stars 

13 minutes ago, Stardom said:

The way I devour Very Delta every monday :jonny5: I wish she didn't part with Ru/WOW on bad terms because I'd love to see her on All Stars 

Did you see her answering a question about farting on her live? Like my god :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Did you see her answering a question about farting on her live? Like my god :deadbanana2:

PLEASEEEEE I saw that on the cringe sub earlier :deadbanana4: "sometimes it's just like toot toot beep beep"

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Finished Drag Race UK 2 and it was pretty great. Lawrence really was that ***** :jonny4:

Just finished the UK 3 Snatch Game episode and I lost all interest with that double elimination...

Choriza May did not deserve bottom 2 with Shartlet, Borinity and Krusty Verstanky right there :biblionny:

The top 5 is tragic... Krystal Versace is miles ahead of the rest of them... the clear deserving winner, I don't see a point in finishing the last few episodes at this point tbh (I'll watch it in the background, now)

This season feels so.. scripted/overproduced? hope Canada's Drag Race season 2 and UK season 4 will be better...

Not posting this in the UK thread to avoid spoilers... 

Validate my opinions, sistren, my bf is going through serious health issues, so I got no one to discuss this rigged ass show with right now :cries:

The absolute taste in this post.

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I can vouch for CDR S2 being better than the UK 3 shitshow.

UK3 is actually very enjoyable to rewatch at least in my opinion. Would rather watch that than any Canada season.

The second half of UK3 is great, the first not so much. CDR2 is a huge dud outside of Eve6000 and a couple others. Season 1 is great tho and season 3 is good.

Canada 3 SERVED, in the drama at least. Didn’t even watch as it aired because Canada 2 was a whole non-event but I thought 3 was giving what it needed to give. I think UK may have been a fluke for me, I didn’t like season 1, 3 was a disaster, I’m cautiously optimistic for 4. I just need to watch France and the end of Phils and I’ll be all caught up 

overall the English spin-offs I’d rank:

Canada 1 > 3 >>> 2

UK 2 > 4 (so far) > 1 > 3

Down Under 2 >>>> 1

Combined I’d say:

UK2 > UK4 (so far) > C1 > C3 > UK1 > DU2 > UKvTW > UK 3 > C2 >>>> DU1

canada 3 and 1 are very close IMO, Jimbo being the best TV from S1 and Fierce the best from TV from S3

Canada 3 was literally only needed for us to meet Fierce and see Brooke's outfits.

I liked Bombay too, I think she's gorg, the rest were meh for me.

Giselle is talented though.

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Canada 3 SERVED, in the drama at least. Didn’t even watch as it aired because Canada 2 was a whole non-event but I thought 3 was giving what it needed to give. I think UK may have been a fluke for me, I didn’t like season 1, 3 was a disaster, I’m cautiously optimistic for 4. I just need to watch France and the end of Phils and I’ll be all caught up 

Agreed, Canada S3 was great TV. UK S4 hasn't impressed me so far, but the cast is very promising.

Don't forget about Italia though, S2 is gonna start in just a few days :gaycat1:

C2 had legends Icesis and Pythia, both of them stomp on all Canada's contestant except maybe Jimbo and Giselle. I don't get the hate.

For me, it's: UK2 > UK1 > C1 >> C2 > UK4 (so far) >>> C3 >>>>> UK3

C2 was boring but it gave us legend Icesis so I forgive. It was Pythia and Kendall’s charisma black hole that really held the season back. They should have kept Eve longer.

Guess C2 is next to rush through to get to C3 then! :duca:

I did love the finale for UK3, ngl, cute Christmas Jingle remix :katie2:

also I dipped a little into UKvTW and what a **** show, Baga is so annoying and talentless.. why must they keep forcing her :deadbanana2:

Jimbo's talent show was out of this world, Pannedgina at least got her comeuppance quick with her own elimination, gonna drop the show on that high note :fan:

C2 was trash because of the insta queens, but yes, like the gorls mentioned, Pythia and Ice ATE IT UP, high value queens!

Also... jinxy stans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.