RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Symone's Bros flopping this hard... poor sis is gonna have to do AS8 to make a bigger name of herself and try again :oh:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Girl Fire GIF by Bros

Symone truly following in Rus footsteps with her first feature film flop! :clap3: :eatpopcorn:

Symone is barely in it 

so Symone's BROS flopped to hell huh

people keep hyping her up in here, she's not all that :rip:

50 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

The way people were hyping Symone up only for the movie to bomb :deadbanana4:

They truly set her up :skull:

32 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Symone is barely in it 

But also this, there wouldn't be much to brag about even if it did good to be honest.

Since Mayhem is this week's guest on Very Delta, i think it's a good time to remind you girls again of this (very short lived) series :heart:

Pretty sure Symone or Bob will take over after Ru retires. And if Bob takes over i can see her bringing Monet to replace Michele. But I am really thinking Symone has the aeries in the bag when Ru steps down. Could have been Tyra but the fanbase hates her and she dug her own grave ?. Anyways to black excellence and royalty!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also @TheOnlyOnecan we get that swish swish gif where monet dogwalked the Payola of all Payola.

Symone's Bros flopped because of homophobia :bird: 

She still has her numerous fashion week and red carpet appearances, as well as multiple photoshoots, magazines and late night TV appearances. Not everybody No other RuGirl has that. I'm sure mother will survive :coffee:

On 10/1/2022 at 3:46 AM, Nikko said:

Violet I get it but why does Mik have to be there? She's adding literally nothing to it. I'd love to see queens like Ra'Jah O'Hara get gigs like this

Kim was friends with Mik before drag race, no surprise there

Can't wait until Symone does something substantial like hosting Pitstop or even RPDR, so people can finally see she's just another dress hanger 

Symone as the new Ru.

Miss J Alexander as the new Michelle

Leslie Jones and Nicole Byer alternating like Carson and Ross.

23 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Can't wait until Symone does something substantial like hosting Pitstop or even RPDR, so people can finally see she's just another dress hanger 

she's being booked in major feature films so Internet shows filmed in the WoW presents basement are a little beneath her atm.

see when u do talentry and have endless charisma

• ATRL Moderator

symone has walked runways, starred in feature films, guested on late night talk shows, covered magazines... but we're still waiting for her to do something "substantial"?

The girls really can’t accept the fact that she oozes charisma and star power, not everyone has that.

sorry that just doesn’t sew her own looks I guess? That’s the only criticism the OSH’s seem to be able to grab on to.

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

The point isn't that Bros flopped in theaters, it's that Symone was CAST. Who else could?? 

Shangela

Willam

Bob

Bianca

Eureka

58 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Shangela

Willam

Bob

Bianca

Spoiler

Eureka

All legends so the point has been proven

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.