RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

She has every right to express herself since this is sadly the biggest platform for drag queens and they keep passing her over and inviting very mediocre queens to complete and flop several times.

So she can go home first?

Dida hasn’t improved her make up so she’ll get the same critiques from season 4. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Violet and Mik will never do anything on the level of Dida’s This Will Be lipsync. They’ll continue to cannibalize each other until their podcast disintegrates because their vapid conversations can only take them so far. :bird: 

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, D e v o n said:

So she can go home first?

Dida hasn’t improved her make up so she’ll get the same critiques from season 4. 

If Spankie can win a Drag Race season in front of Ru & Michelle, then Dida could perform excellently on an AS season if given that chance.

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

If Spankie can win a Drag Race season in front of Ru & Michelle, then Dida could perform excellently on an AS season if given that chance.

When Ru puts her in the top every time she can only to see her lip sync :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

i'd argue violet was one of the most well-regarded winners by the fandom until mik leeched onto her and now she's reviled :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i'd argue violet was one of the most well-regarded winners by the fandom until mik leeched onto her and now she's reviled :rip: 

She was disliked when she won. The fans were dragging her. Took a while for people to like her and that kinda happened cuz if TRIXIEs pit stop when she just dragged everyone for the ball. 

Dida just does not have a reality star quality about her. Or even just…a star quality about her. she’s fun to watch at the bar but so are plenty of other queens. There’s nothing really stand out about her. The this will be lip sync was great cuz it was on the show and she was on the bottom in the right week. Plenty of other bar queens do just as good or better and can actually…look presentable. 

plus she WAS asked to be an assassin but she refused because she got the invite to be cast and was told no last minute ? they asked for assassin as like the booby prize lol 

violet has definitely nosedived just in terms of quality output … like even the lil fashion rewind show she used to do seemed like she put in 10x more effort to the production aspect behind it than her lil podcast with gottmik where they try to be drag contrarian b*tches and they don’t even get in drags anymore for it. she is ripe for cancellation at this point.

Edited by qurl

Gotmik is such an entitled pos :rip:

season 13 stays bottom of the barrel, no redemption quality :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Violet’s fashion show review series with Katya >>>>>>

And it's iconic too :jonny4:

Chad

Sharon

Phi Phi

Milan :flame:

Secret Celebrity Drag Race finale:

Spoiler

Poppy Love killed it, not surprised she won however Chakra Chakra 7 had my favorite performance as Tina Turner and the final lipsync :clap3: At least she won Miss Congeniality.

Fun season as a whole,  every episode feeling like a Drag Race finale really added to the excitement factor of it all. 

I wonder when Canada vs The World is coming... Brooke did say it was due to air this year but a December/Christmas/New Year release feels so far away (in Drag Race time)

On 9/30/2022 at 3:01 AM, Witchpop said:

Violet and Mik are in the Unholy music video.

Violet I get it but why does Mik have to be there? She's adding literally nothing to it. I'd love to see queens like Ra'Jah O'Hara get gigs like this

Edited by Nikko

3 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

I wonder when Canada vs The World is coming... Brooke did say it was due to air this year but a December/Christmas/New Year release feels so far away (in Drag Race time)

wdym far away?

On 9/29/2022 at 10:29 AM, khalyan said:

I didn't watch that season, but I'm sure it's not comparable to competing on an All Stars. Maybe they should let her compete on a regular season again :michael: 

Congratulations Poppy, I knew she was going to win as soon as they revealed her identity because she was the most famous celebrity out of them all. She did good though, so I can’t be mad.

I’m mad that Chick didn’t even win Miss Congeniality though. She was my favorite by far, her performances were the ones I was most excited to see every week.

Lmao Dida Ritz drags viloet and gotmik by name :deadbanana2:

The fact that vile fans still send her racist ****, like how tf can you watch drag race and be racist. white girls/gays should stop

I'm quite surprised people aren't dragging Bros flopping in here. 

I still stan Symone snagging a Hollywood film debut, not everybody has that-- flop or not! :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.