RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, khalyan said:

The way Drag Race started was having non-A list celebrities that are big to the gay community.  Same with the lip sync songs, I don't care if it's a #1 hit I just want to know that all the gays appreciate the songs they lip sync too.

We do not need Uptown Funk, Good 4 U, Exs and Ohs, BOSS, or other songs that the gays don't use.

We do not need Tom Green, Todrick Hall, Madison Beer, Winnie Harlow, Tony Hale, Adam Rippon, or other celebs that the gays don't use.

The gays do use good4u, exs and ohs, and boss 

and honestly uptown funk produced a good lipsync :rip: 

the guest judges that were on all stars 7 and season 14 were also pretty good. Confused why Tove Lo is being **** on??

16 hours ago, jqnetto said:

Alaska's new album is so good :jonny5:

She´s serving quality again :clap3:

I just skipped through Vaginga for a second

Gurl, that really was a rough spot

Idk I kind of like the songs that are less gay-inclined every once in awhile. One of our best lipsyncs ever was courtesy of Rajah with Living In America, which I’m sure the gays do not use. Compare that to Boom Clap, another lipsync by Rajah.

As long as it’s a good song to lipsync to, I don’t really care if it’s a song the gays use.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Idk I kind of like the songs that are less gay-inclined every once in awhile. One of our best lipsyncs ever was courtesy of Rajah with Living In America, which I’m sure the gays do not use. Compare that to Boom Clap, another lipsync by Rajah.

As long as it’s a good song to lipsync to, I don’t really care if it’s a song the gays use.

It should be both, it's not like there is a shortage of songs that the gays use and would be good for lip syncs.  Living in America is a good exception though :clap3: 

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Is Joel Mchale D-list? I loved him as a guest judge :chick2:

I wouldn’t say d-list but def not a-list. I want him back purely because of the interactions he had with Michelle. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

50 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

This thread is so dead what happened :doc: 

It's the off season babe. Once Season 15 starts, this thread will be more active. 

On 9/23/2022 at 12:04 AM, KaledKalil said:

Why are people bothered by d-list guest judges? To me it's more about personality and bringing actually something to the table than being an a-list celebrity who says 5 words and adds nothing. :rip: at least some of those z-list actually cares about being there.

I think it's way more cringe when they have a-list for those video calls, like Scarlett Johansson and JLo did recently... So unnecessary.

This. Some of my favourite judges have been queens I've barely heard of before. Of course, we love the gag of having an A-lister show up every now and then but I don't have a problem with the range of celebrities they use. I do wish they would bring back ex-queens to be judges from time to time though. 

The Cancellation of Vile-let and GotNoTalent continues :clap3:

Dida Ritz dragging their asses on twitter. 

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

The Cancellation of Vile-let and GotNoTalent continues :clap3:

Dida Ritz dragging their asses on twitter. 

Trash on trash violence. Duda Ditz just needs accept that she is just not marketable and she has crunchy drag even after all these years. She slays the bars and clubs tho she has that and she be happy they still try and book her from time to time. 

Violet and GOttchlamydia should stop their little show if they can’t handle pushback from the criticism they themselves dish out, unprovoked. 

2 hours ago, Antonini said:

Trash on trash violence. Duda Ditz just needs accept that she is just not marketable and she has crunchy drag even after all these years. She slays the bars and clubs tho she has that and she be happy they still try and book her from time to time. 

Violet and GOttchlamydia should stop their little show if they can’t handle pushback from the criticism they themselves dish out, unprovoked. 

So she slays the most important part of being a drag? Sounds like a legend to me :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

So she slays the most important part of being a drag? Sounds like a legend to me :jonny5:

Sure! And since she’s so legendary I’m the most important field of drag there’s no reason for her to be bitter and bothered about not being on a tv show. ?

11 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Sure! And since she’s so legendary I’m the most important field of drag there’s no reason for her to be bitter and bothered about not being on a tv show. ?

She has every right to express herself since this is sadly the biggest platform for drag queens and they keep passing her over and inviting very mediocre queens to complete and flop several times.

17 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She has every right to express herself since this is sadly the biggest platform for drag queens and they keep passing her over and inviting very mediocre queens to complete and flop several times.

Right? I'm no fan of hers but let's not pretend girls like Farrah or Serena deserved an All Stars spot over Dida :skull:

9 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

I love Dida but Violet is a legend for this :bibliahh:

She made zero points. Dida was being paid by Roscoes when she shared her opinions, probably way more than whatever the monetization on Spotify is paying Violet

Gottmik has always had big moocher/wannabe energy. Like even the way she invaded the space of drag when she herself was previously part of the most lame/sycophantic demographic that comprises the drag race fan base. The same type of people you see filling the seats at the trixie/katya tours, shall we say

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

She made zero points. Dida was being paid by Roscoes when she shared her opinions, probably way more than whatever the monetization on Spotify is paying Violet

She never said Dida isn’t paid to give her opinion. She said they wouldn’t be booked to together. Which is sadly probs true. 

and while I agree with Violet, hearing that ugly Gottmeningitis’ voice irks me to no end. Ugh. Why does Violet have to hang with this queen?!!

7 minutes ago, Antonini said:

She never said Dida isn’t paid to give her opinion. She said they wouldn’t be booked to together. Which is sadly probs true. 

and while I agree with Violet, hearing that ugly Gottmeningitis’ voice irks me to no end. Ugh. Why does Violet have to hang with this queen?!!

But that’s what she was insinuating… She did say a lot of nonsense but I think getting paid to share your opinions was the main “drag” 

Violet said they wouldn’t be booked together but she was just at Roscoes during All Stars doing the same gig Dida and Morgan did :toofunny2:

But Im sure Violet was thinking about Paris Fashion Week because she thinks borrowing clothes and sitting pretty makes her a better drag queen than someone performing at a club.

Dida Ritz is a legend. Idk why WOW hasn't invited her back yet, at least as a Lip Sync Assassin 

I don't think Violet and Mik will ever be canceled, they've already made important connections with similar spoiled rich brats and will continue to thrive

This beef is kind of pointless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.