RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Monet X Talent stays booked :clap3: 

The way Shea and Monet were the 2 most dragged girls in this thread during AW and they’re lowkey the most booked and busy off the show is :ahh: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

What does dragging Willow achieve when praising Symone? You can just say what you like about Symone and leave it there. Insulting Willow's appearance seems mean spirited.

27 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

What does dragging Willow achieve when praising Symone? You can just say what you like about Symone and leave it there. Insulting Willow's appearance seems mean spirited.

Nothing, but it's a recurring behaviour at this point: before Willow was crowned, Jaida was the one getting dragged for no damn reason :toofunny3:

Mentioning Willow wearing an ugly ass dress and ugly ass wig to the ******* Emmy's is mean spirited now? 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

49 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The way Shea and Monet were the 2 most dragged girls in this thread during AW and they’re lowkey the most booked and busy off the show is :ahh: 

:clap3:

What have atrl fan favorites Jinkx, Raja, and Jaida done since the season ended I wonder? 

Haven't heard **** about them, was starting to wonder if they all retired. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Mentioning Willow wearing an ugly ass dress and ugly ass wig to the ******* Emmy's is mean spirited now? 

Especially when Symone wore a couple of questionable outfits for a few events (out of her numerous other slays— which is difficult to get, not everybody has that) and this thread jumped down her throat with cries of “nothing without Avalon/Gigi!!!”, “her only talent as a mannequin is gone!!”, “weak winner!!”, etc.

And look where we are now. Symone one of the most acclaimed fashion icons from the show, if not the most acclaimed. Egg on the face. 

spacer.png

Edited by Relampago.

On 9/13/2022 at 6:10 PM, Unoriginal said:

what are some of your least favourite entrance lines of all time? elliott's and gothy kendoll's immediately come to mind for me. gothy copied hers word for word and there was no conviction in saying it and i hate elliott's because you can see her giving up halfway through singing/dancing it which makes it painful to watch

Violet running out of breath despite her entrance line being "ooh la la la la la la" comes to mind.

Edited by Hurem

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

Violet running out of breath despite her entrance line being "ooh la la la la la la" comes to mind.

one of the strangest entrance lines of all time. It seems like they literally told her as she was walking in she needed to say something to the camera and thats all she could come up with :rip:

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Monet is the most marketable queen of the AW cast. 

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

one of the strangest entrance lines of all time. It seems like they literally told her as she was walking in she needed to say something to the camera and thats all she could come up with :rip:

Violet’s entrance line is just a play on the Maybelline (makeup line) commercials. It was still very unremarkable but definitely not worth dragging.

And it started with the voiceover, it wasn’t just the ooh la la la. This makes me wonder if she is the only queen to have a voiceover added to their entrance

Edited by Blue Rose

On 9/13/2022 at 7:55 PM, Fetch said:

The hope is that someone forces Ru to swallow her pride do a season with all the nemesis of the show - RuPauls Drag Race: Renegades

Tyra Sanchez

Willam

Courtney Act

Laganja Estranja

Phi Phi O’Hara

Delta Work

Pearl

Rebecca Glasscock

Mimi Imfurst

Robbie Turner

Gia Gunn

Nina Bonina Brown

Charlie Hides

The Vixen

Tamisha Iman

It would be the best season ever. 

I just need Nina back on TV. She's so criminally underrated and misunderstood. I love  how she is unfiltered. 

Edited by manwhore

Katya has no black friends and it always shows. Idk if I've ever seen anything more pathetic that solidifies this then this clip. This was more awkward  then her pitstop with monet. She cannot relate to black ppl. She must be stopped. The black men taste like chocolate comment.   :biblio: Anytime she's around black ppl she has to bring up stereotypes and clichés 

If only a pro could break down the psychology of all of this. :ace:

Edited by manwhore

47 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Katya has no black friends and it always shows. Idk if I've ever seen anything more pathetic that solidifies this then this clip. This was more awkward  then her pitstop with monet. She cannot relate to black ppl. She must be stopped. The black men taste like chocolate comment.   :biblio: Anytime she's around black ppl she has to bring up stereotypes and clichés 

Truly messed up! But not surprising at all  :bird:

7 hours ago, manwhore said:

Which is precisely why she's the ultimate fan fave of this racist fandom - because she's the whitest white to ever white along with Trixie. Every single one of their interests and references are 100% white and that's why the racists relate so hard. Would not at all be surprised if she too thought Sh*ron saying the N word was the epitome of edgy drag but is just too savvy in this day and age not to publicly admit it. Glad I NEVER stanned and saw through her cringe act way back in S7 when everyone was living for it. 

A try hard MEss from THe jump and yes I am still mad about HEr biAseD stan unjustly banning me for calling her exactly what she is

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Which is precisely why she's the ultimate fan fave of this racist fandom - because she's the whitest white to ever white along with Trixie. Every single one of their interests and references are 100% white and that's why the racists relate so hard. Would not at all be surprised if she too thought Sh*ron saying the N word was the epitome of edgy drag but is just too savvy in this day and age not to publicly admit it. Glad I NEVER stanned and saw through her cringe act way back in S7 when everyone was living for it. 

A try hard MEss from THe jump and yes I am still mad about HEr biAseD stan unjustly banning me for calling her exactly what she is

I fear sis has finally made a point.

The random Katya lashings :deadbanana2:

She’s boring now. I still like her/Trixie, but Trixie has really come into her own and Katya seems like she just does this for a paycheck now. Everything she does now feels contrived and forced. It’s hard to watch her on any of their shows now because she’s just not present at all, and I think that’s how we end up with cringe clips like that. Saying words just to fill silence is always a bad idea. 

I'll never get over the fact that Yvie and Viv won this. They were not even the best of their group whilst Shea and Monet embodied 2000s. I guess the top4 was the correct one after all

os9pdlh6qjn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

They all look so  bad. Ouch. Despite how you feel about them, Kennedy and jorgegous were hands down the best dressed from the bunch. Angeria would've looked great without the yellow wig. Personally I'm over colored wigs. over it. It works sometimes but it can be overkill. The lady in green though.  ?

I will never understand how anyone thinks he  is trade. His face has always served botched. Are those fillers?   Like his cheekbones serving Kimora Blac but on Kimora they look fine. 

Edited by manwhore

17 minutes ago, manwhore said:

os9pdlh6qjn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

They all look so  bad. Ouch. Despite how you feel about them, Kennedy and jorgegous were hands down the best dressed from the bunch. Angeria would've looked great without the yellow wig. Personally I'm over colored wigs. over it. It works sometimes but it can be overkill. The lady in green though.  ?

I will never understand how anyone thinks he  is trade. His face has always served botched. Are those fillers?   Like his cheekbones serving Kimora Blac but on Kimora they look fine. 

Lady Camden :lakitu:wtf is that mug? She looks like a witch

3 hours ago, Nikko said:

I'll never get over the fact that Yvie and Viv won this. They were not even the best of their group whilst Shea and Monet embodied 2000s. I guess the top4 was the correct one after all

It has to be said that the MSTR group was better in eveything from song, to lyrics to dance. Even Raja and Trinity served with their lyrics :deadbanana: The decision from production to pick the 2 winners of the challenge from the worst group was truly baffling. 

Mónet said on Sibling Watchery that she was gagged they did not call her name to lipsync this episode and I'm with her, she along with Shea were the best on the challenge and her Dolly runway was amazing too. She was indisputably on the top that week 

262b72dda16a60d5d5dbf5285e36c15b

6 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

ur usually so bold, why don't you just go out and mock someone's stuggle with addiction out loud, instead of hiding in in cap letters like a coward? :doc:

Ms. ***** is back. spacer.png

Now the top five winners are all doing drag again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Missing our 6th beat winner but Mama Ru hates her.

spacer.png

Edited by karron0624
Fixing gif

5 hours ago, xrosup said:

The decision from production to pick the 2 winners of the challenge from the worst group was truly baffling. 

And not even the best two in that group 

Tyra coming back is everything. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.