RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

The gaslighting here to try and make people believe S13 is not the worst season of US drag race ever :rip: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

S5 and 6 deserved all the awards S12 and 13 (literally two of the worst seasons in the entire franchise) got and even more but you're not ready for this conversation :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

what are some of your least favourite entrance lines of all time? elliott's and gothy kendoll's immediately come to mind for me. gothy copied hers word for word and there was no conviction in saying it and i hate elliott's because you can see her giving up halfway through singing/dancing it which makes it painful to watch

41 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

what are some of your least favourite entrance lines of all time? elliott's and gothy kendoll's immediately come to mind for me. gothy copied hers word for word and there was no conviction in saying it and i hate elliott's because you can see her giving up halfway through singing/dancing it which makes it painful to watch

Rose because the cringe factor of her unfunny blacked out tooth gag was magnified x100 by the fact there was nobody else in the room :rip: 

Ugh why that member is allowed in here again, so annoying 

Hopefully they scale back on the riggotry next season, everything feels overproduced and tired now

The truth is, Drag Race needs to understand that crowning the #1 fan fave is rarely a recipe for success. Willow, Kylie and y’all are gonna be mad but Jinkx too are all relatively N/A and will likely remain that way for the foreseeable future. It’s just not enough to have a fan favorite win as far as notoriety and  branding go.

If you want winners like Symone, Bianca, Bob,  and yes, Trixie (or Shangela), it takes more than just a fan vote. These people have to actually appeal to people outside the creatures that reside in this fanbase. No one wants to see Willow give sleepy energy as a winner. 

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

I hated Orion’s so much. So awkward and long. And it didn’t even make sense :skull:

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

THEE Symone stomping New York Fashion Week yet again I fear

Winner of the alleged worst US season ever, despite it being the most watched and most Emmy awarded, did that it appears. Wonder what Sleeping Pill is up to?  

spacer.png

Deja joins that list of constant high quality professionals that often get a bad edit even though they are polished, pretty obviously talented, and professional af. Always looks appropriate and like she is representing a brand. Other girls I throw here are Alexis Michelle, Brita, ****** ***, Nina West.

She looks so good here.

FcfQ9S9XEAMGaJU?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by satellites.™

12 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Deja joins that list of constant high quality professionals that often get a bad edit even though they are polished, pretty obviously talented, and professional af. Always looks appropriate and like she is representing a brand. Other girls I throw here are Alexis Michelle, Brita, ****** ***, Nina West.

idk who brita is, no shade, but finally somebody speaks the truth in here

ezgif-1-4b2f18e685.thumb.gif.74c242b8e23

On 9/12/2022 at 2:36 PM, Ina Garten said:

valentina doesn't even do her own makeup anymore. she's hardly even a drag queen

You know its normal to have a glam squad for photoshoots and other big events right? Or do you still think RuPaul does his own hair and make-up? 

What if the show gets cancelled if it goes too long without winning trophies? It's not like ratings are very strong :eli:

The hope is that someone forces Ru to swallow her pride do a season with all the nemesis of the show - RuPauls Drag Race: Renegades

Tyra Sanchez

Willam

Courtney Act

Laganja Estranja

Phi Phi O’Hara

Delta Work

Pearl

Rebecca Glasscock

Mimi Imfurst

Robbie Turner

Gia Gunn

Nina Bonina Brown

Charlie Hides

The Vixen

Tamisha Iman

It would be the best season ever. 

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I hated Orion’s so much. So awkward and long. And it didn’t even make sense :skull:

you know, a little known fact about um.. UNKNOWN fact about Kornbread actually… is that she’s the only person in history to ever outpeesa the…... hut.

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

2 hours ago, Fetch said:

The hope is that someone forces Ru to swallow her pride do a season with all the nemesis of the show - RuPauls Drag Race: Renegades

Tyra Sanchez

Willam

Courtney Act

Laganja Estranja

Phi Phi O’Hara

Delta Work

Pearl

Rebecca Glasscock

Mimi Imfurst

Robbie Turner

Gia Gunn

Nina Bonina Brown

Charlie Hides

The Vixen

Tamisha Iman

It would be the best season ever. 

I don't think we would be able to enjoy any of the drag because of all the fighting :rip:

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

you know, a little known fact about um.. UNKNOWN fact about Kornbread actually… is that she’s the only person in history to ever outpeesa the…... hut.

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

The embarrassment. :skull:

10 hours ago, Morissette said:

What if the show gets cancelled if it goes too long without winning trophies? It's not like ratings are very strong :eli:

Let's not put this energy into the universe please

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq.jpg

11 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Seriously who is Symone’s agent cus :rip:

Talent

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Daily reminder that THEE Symone has done more in the past week than your current reigning has since she's been crowned.

In the past 6 days alone...

jRdZcIj.png

Symone attended the premiere of Hilary Clinton's Gutsy documentary, which she also stars in alongside Kim Kardashian, Megan thee Stallion, Wanda Sykes, etc.

FF7fNFa.png8S2mxEP.png

Performed with Grace motherf*cking Jones as her special guest

wATfwEB.png

Attends Anna Wintour's Vogue World 2022

mo9FdEZ.png

Front Row at New York Fashion Week

P73vlpG.png

Walks the Runway for Luar at New York Fashion Week

DP69LHU.png

NYFW After Party with fellow A-lister and celebrity peer Madonna

Meanwhile Sleeping Pill has....looked bad at the Emmy's and represented the first season in FIVE whole years to LOSE

os9pdlh6qjn91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1562b6cd23d5629407ab309234c0028987ed50fd

Some queens are just built different I fear

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.