RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

like pls, Monet is just a WoW/Netflix employee :deadbanana2: Jinkx is out there producing her own show. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

like pls, Monet is just a WoW/Netflix employee :deadbanana2: Jinkx is out there producing her own show. 

Imagine using 2 major companies consistently booking her as a negative thing :skull: And the gag is those are just her side gigs. 

WoW, MTV/VH1, and Netflix all book her regularly, she's about to start her tour with Bob, and Sibling Rivalry brings in at least $75k a month alone which I guarantee is far more than whatever Jinkx and Dela's show generates. Stay pressed that Monet makes more talking into a microphone from her living room than Jinkx does touring the world and scouting for babybois to bathe. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611335441e359f50e011f

• ATRL Moderator

Glad to see Naomi praise :gaycat2: Her makeup isn't it lately, but she's hilarious and I feel like her humor is underrated. Her Sahara thing from an old Sibling Rivalry ep :deadbanana4:

Anyway, I don't get y'all picking Shea for AS5 when she was lowkey bland all season. I really like her in general, but she peaked on her original season I fear. Jujubee outsold.

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Glad to see Naomi praise :gaycat2: Her makeup isn't it lately, but she's hilarious and I feel like her humor is underrated. Her Sahara thing from an old Sibling Rivalry ep :deadbanana4:

Anyway, I don't get y'all picking Shea for AS5 when she was lowkey bland all season. I really like her in general, but she peaked on her original season I fear. Jujubee outsold.

Idk I feel like while Juju/Alexis were the stars of the season for sure, Shea still did well enough to justify a win. And she was always going to do more with a win post-show than those two ever would have been able to.

And like they robbed her on Season 9 in a way they truly had not done to anyone before her or have done to anyone after her, so if there was ever reason to justify rigging a win, it was for her.

On 8/30/2022 at 7:11 AM, Shendelzare said:

peppermint is iconic, she needs to be on an all stars season

!!

it's criminal that she hasn't been on AS yet

love monet but this outfit is garbage

9 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Idk I feel like while Juju/Alexis were the stars of the season for sure, Shea still did well enough to justify a win. And she was always going to do more with a win post-show than those two ever would have been able to.

And like they robbed her on Season 9 in a way they truly had not done to anyone before her or have done to anyone after her, so if there was ever reason to justify rigging a win, it was for her.

I feel like Juju had enough of the fandom following her to where she could have done well as a winner. That said, I do think Shea did well enough to win. It would have been nice to have her on season 6 of all stars instead of 5 though. 

I don’t agree that she should have won season 9. Her makeup wasn’t that great and she did have a few missteps where as Sasha never had to lip sync.  Shea needed just a bit more time to hone her skills - which she has. 

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

love monet but this outfit is garbage

It's basically an uglier version of this:

t5j6e0fkbar51.jpg

Her and Peppermint were absolutely hilarious at the VMAs though, I hope they get more hosting gigs and/or a show together. The moments where Bob, Lil Nas X, Taylor Swift and Dylan O'Brien were on the carpet had me dead :dies:

16 hours ago, OreGuy said:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

since when is monet being booked and busy a drag :ahh:

On 8/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, Bimbo said:

It's actually insane the way she's touring non-english speaking countries when her act is just standup :soda:

This should honestly be the go to talent for drag queens. Bob and Bianca can and will likely work well into old age, I can honestly see one or both of them getting a really big mainstream moment in something soon.

If Bob lands an SNL hosting gig, he could go really mainstream overnight and sell out a comedy arena show.

On 8/28/2022 at 11:44 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

You can catch a preview of THEE Symone's feature film Bros on Wednesday's episode of Big Brother on CBS

A reminder that THEE Symone's FEATURE FILM comes to theaters next month. 

Also a reminder that most of your faves are lucky to be asked to cameo in a makeup influencers youtube video

Symone really has the potential to become one of the biggest queens from the show

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

jinkx is doing what she's BEEN booked to do for months, not her fault she couldn't blow those shows off to do other gigs. let's not act like she's struggling with popularity or success now, i'm certain if she WANTED to do pit stop or other things on WoW or viacom's payroll, they'd give it to her in a heartbeat :toofunny3:

Well, Bob and Monet can’t release the reunion because of WOW. 

Such a boring and flop production studio :deadbanana: I’ll be shocked if we ever get AW2 tbh, after the mess that AW seems like it was.

Decided to watch Celebrity Drag Race after seeing Katya, Violet and Gottmik were guests tonight - what a boring concept.. Do people actually watch this?

Violet killed it though :jonny:

Told you that WOW would never let them release the reunion, especially without their involvement and supervision, considering the queens are still under contract.

Kinda gagged Watchery for AS7 is also cancelled though. I guess WOW didn’t want additional tea to come out as a form of payback after the decision to shut down the reunion.

I wish we got them both though, I needed to know more about that season.

1 hour ago, SixWholeYears said:

Decided to watch Celebrity Drag Race after seeing Katya, Violet and Gottmik were guests tonight - what a boring concept.. Do people actually watch this?

Violet killed it though :jonny:

I don’t know a single person watching that…. I tried the first ep and they lost me in the first five minutes with the quick sloppy editing 

Legend Fierce better be on ALLSTARS whatever # is next

Cause the world needs to recognize and STAN accordingly :jonny5: 

5 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Legend Fierce better be on ALLSTARS whatever # is next

Cause the world needs to recognize and STAN accordingly :jonny5: 

We will have to wait until AW2 I fear :bird:

She deserves the crown

Ok I actually really enjoyed this week’s Secret Celebrity. Having Drag Race queens join for duets was a really smart move. Too bad next week we’ll go back to regular solo lip syncs :chick3:

Chick-Li-Fay better win this, she’s sooo good. The only contestant who could actually pursue a drag career if they wanted to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.