RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Those young white girls will never look at someone like NBB for instance and see themselves

i would hope no one sees exactly themselves in that person. :mazen:

13 hours ago, Claymore said:

WmeGzBe.png

A mess.

I get what she’s going for but… yikes :rip: 

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The way Secret Celebrity is making zero noise despite the format change :dies:

Yeah I must admit, it looks great but I haven’t even been watching it myself. I think there’s too much Drag Race going on for the GeePee to get on board with it, but I hope that they give it another chance when there’s a little more breathing room for it. I could see it taking off in the future.

13 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The way Secret Celebrity is making zero noise despite the format change :dies:

It’s so boring, the same thing every episode 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah I must admit, it looks great but I haven’t even been watching it myself. I think there’s too much Drag Race going on for the GeePee to get on board with it, but I hope that they give it another chance when there’s a little more breathing room for it. I could see it taking off in the future.

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’s so boring, the same thing every episode 

Yeah, lip syncing in every episode is not as entertaining as singing (to make a comparison to The Masked Singer, although that's also pretty boring in my opinion). It has potential to get bigger though, but they need to tweak the formula to make it more interesting because production value is stellar for this season.

France and Italy have bought the rights for it though, so maybe that'll be enough to keep the US version afloat.

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Clapback > Read U Wrote U

**** no but Clapback > Kitty girl tbh

Also Cracker's verse is kinda the best on Clapback :deadbanana4: never thought she'd have a more fun verse than Shea

AApIvKe.png

She's one of one

She's number one

She's THEE Only One

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Another high profile A list gig for THEE Symone I fear

The fact that drag queens aren't even her peers anymore

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e.gif

On 8/22/2022 at 11:48 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

spacer.png

Trixya's entire fanbase is Kat from Euphoria. Terminally online unloved and impressionable white girls without a clue about anything related to drag whatsoever. Its easy to stan a talentless clown because it makes them feel like they too can achieve fame and stardom off of nothing but being white and ~quirky~ with a dry personality. 

Seethe :gaycattel: Trixie is counting the coin from these white girls as we speak. :clap3::nicole::gaycat:

On 8/22/2022 at 1:29 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

Anyway GIFs | Tenor

I want the highly hilarious, c*nty, airhead, tv gold making, controversial, attention lover, Haus Of Edwards LEGEND to give me more content. Every vlog/video of her and Laganja kills me.

:bibliahh: Legend :clap3:

On 8/23/2022 at 10:05 AM, satellites.™ said:

Combination of good timing and skills. She certainly finds the moments like Shangela did, they network their asses off and work behind the scenes a lot. Trixie however, does benefit from brand deals because they know the return is likely in their favor due to her fanbase being the $$$ type as compared to someone like Shea, who is equally popular as a queen, but not as easy to make $$$ off of.

People dont wanna face it, but YES, it comes down to race, it just does. Those young white girls will never look at someone like NBB for instance and see themselves like they do with Trixie or even Adore (wtf has she done? lol).

Have you ever heard of... uhh... Rupaul :ace: 

Yes Trixie benefits from being white and blonde... but she is where she is because she works extremely hard and has gone 100% for every opportunity that has come up and has been very savvy promoting her brand through YouTube, something almost every other queen from the show has failed to do. :gaycattel:

10 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

AApIvKe.png

She's one of one

She's number one

She's THEE Only One

Wait this is amazing :jonny: My feelings about Killary Sh*ton aside, every time I think Symone has reached her peak (for now) she does something to keep raising the bar. She’s completely decimated every other VH1 winner, I’m gagged :jonny:

10 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

AApIvKe.png

She's one of one

She's number one

She's THEE Only One

Wait this is amazing :jonny: My feelings about Killary Sh*ton aside, every time I think Symone has reached her peak (for now) she does something to keep raising the bar. She’s completely decimated every other VH1 winner, I’m gagged :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Have you ever heard of... uhh... Rupaul :ace: 

Have you ever heard of... uhh... tokenism ? :ace:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Yes Trixie benefits from being white and blonde... 

I know, that's why I said it.

Thanks

i entered a bimini thread on reddit and everyone seems to hate her now? is there something i missed :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

i entered a bimini thread on reddit and everyone seems to hate her now? is there something i missed :deadbanana:

Same thing happened with her as with Tamisha. But people did not treat her like Tamisha because she was still likeable. But now with the whole she is quitting drag thing people are not hating her.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I cannot read that subreddit, they all bandwagon.

The way this has been slapping recently this week, payola Coulee did THAT

dance-atrl.gif

Kameron and Vanessa's sex ed show on WOW+ is so entertaining and educational. These two should get a podcast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.