RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Jasmine may not have done the best on S14 but her star power is unmatched on that season. Not a single person in the top 7 (and whole season tbh) has the same level of charisma and entertainment factor. If she gets done dirty on an All Stars, WOW is full of fools.

Period. Jasmine is a DRAG QUEEN. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Another bar, but they are more vocal about it :ahh:

Apparently she is still on the Werq The World Tour

spacer.png

Tragic. I guess she won't be lasting fixture unless the contracts are really stopping her from leaving.

On 8/20/2022 at 11:16 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

Jorgeous i have some good news for you, you can now retire. We have Jasmine Kennedie.

Rooting for her so HARDDD

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

:toofunny3:

wow she's... stupid. what's gonna happen when its s15 and you're not getting booked anymore by Voss? 

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

wow she's... stupid. what's gonna happen when its s15 and you're not getting booked anymore by Voss? 

We were told calling out her obvious lack of common sense was a racial microaggression. 

Really hope Shannel is cast on All Stars after this Vegas mess tbh. I am curious if the show will stay away from her because of this or will run to her for great television. Personally I think they should take a risk and cast her - I had already wanted her back on AS prior to this ever happening. 

She would be able to tell her side of the story more & she is tv gold anyway. It’s obvious the woman is overreacting & that Shannel was more than willing to try to remedy the situation once it was an issue. The show shouldn’t cater to libs of tik tok & other conservatives who obviously have a general agenda against drag queens & are nitpicking to make them out to be bad guys. What Shannel did was wrong but should not have become the story it did. 

Y’all are doing too much on Jorgeous this time, you know they were not gonna let her leave Werk the World :skull: whykiki even deleted the post because they knew they were being messy :ahh: 

11 hours ago, Floren said:

I mean in Jorgeouses defence the contracts are restrictive af

Jaida mentioned on her pod that jorgeous was leaving though so I'm confused 

spacer.png

Trixya's entire fanbase is Kat from Euphoria. Terminally online unloved and impressionable white girls without a clue about anything related to drag whatsoever. Its easy to stan a talentless clown because it makes them feel like they too can achieve fame and stardom off of nothing but being white and ~quirky~ with a dry personality. 

Anyway GIFs | Tenor

I want the highly hilarious, c*nty, airhead, tv gold making, controversial, attention lover, Haus Of Edwards LEGEND to give me more content. Every vlog/video of her and Laganja kills me.

26 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

oh my GOD

Whats this reaction for? Cuz she thinks she's the runner up? 

friendly reminder that trixie mattell F*ck drag :thing:

I think this is the funniest drag queen sketch I’ve ever watched? I still just can’t.

drag royalty 

Trixie’s popularity is actually insane, I wonder if her demographic is something highly sought after by brands or if brands really do just want to connect with Trixie or if it’s her business savvy mindset that gets her these deals. 

I feel like Trixie’s demographic definitely makes her more appealing in that sense, since women like the ones in Trixie’s fanbase are the cornerstones of so many massive industries. 

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Trixie’s popularity is actually insane, I wonder if her demographic is something highly sought after by brands or if brands really do just want to connect with Trixie or if it’s her business savvy mindset that gets her these deals. 

I feel like Trixie’s demographic definitely makes her more appealing in that sense, since women like the ones in Trixie’s fanbase are the cornerstones of so many massive industries. 

I think it’s a mix of both. She knows where to look out for opportunities on her own (that’s how she got to do Trixie Motel, for example), but her massive popularity and huge fanbase make her appealing to a lot of companies that actively reach out for sponsorships and deals.

Edited by Hephaestus

I wonder where Trixie's career will peak. I can kinda see her creating a merch/make up huge empire. It wouldn't surprise me to see her having Jeff** St*** kind of success in the next 5 years

14 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Combination of good timing and skills. She certainly finds the moments like Shangela did, they network their asses off and work behind the scenes a lot. Trixie however, does benefit from brand deals because they know the return is likely in their favor due to her fanbase being the $$$ type as compared to someone like Shea, who is equally popular as a queen, but not as easy to make $$$ off of.

People dont wanna face it, but YES, it comes down to race, it just does. Those young white girls will never look at someone like NBB for instance and see themselves like they do with Trixie or even Adore (wtf has she done? lol).

not Tr*xie discourse in 2022. We should've left her behind in AS3 era after she stole Shangie (and to a lesser extent, Kennedy's) crown.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Icon, idol, goddess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.