RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/16/2022 at 9:24 AM, Hephaestus said:

I'm not familiar with the game section, how was it and what were the main rules?

I’ll dm you! Maybe we can put something together

——

Ready for Ms Couleé to slay once again

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Kornbread will definitely be back for a future season. She’s guaranteed to be storylined through to at least top 5. 

Look:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

She said she wasn’t coming back and that it wasn’t her decision.

What a shame, she had the potential to be the first big girl to win (in the US).

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Can we also be specific on when jorgeous was saved, because i feel this has been used too much without context. Jorgeous was put in the bottom 6/12 episodes she was featured in. She lipsynced 5 times against three members of the top 5 and was not allowed to send any of those girls home (and was only allowed to send one girl home in five lipsyncs). Two of the bottoms she could have possible been safe (roast with a random bottom 3, and snatch game with preplanned btm 7). Out of the six times she wasnt in the bottom, she had:

1. Talent Show: Deserved top, (and if Ru wanted a payola win, should have given it to her here of all places.

2. Ball: Deserved High/could’ve been a high safe. (This is where the hate began too).

3. Super Tease: Low safe/bottom 3, . I would have put her btm 3. Put Kerri and Kornbread btm 2 and Alyssa safe.

4. Design Challenge: Undeserved win, should have been safe. But Kerri was put as safe as well when she should have been in the btm 2.

5. Daytona wins: She was only put as high because everyone else was put as high as well. If we were doing btm 2, she would have been a deserved safe, and this was to save Angeria, Kerrie and Deja. Yet yall complained about her getting less instruction than the AS6 winner on her only challenge win.

6. Girl Groups: Deserved safe. Most of yall complained she should have been in the bottom due to her wig when … production gave her the wig to wear for the challenge.

Lets also not forget how much yall dragged her for wearing a bra and panty set twice, and we lived through that forever, then Bosco wore the same outfit four weeks in a row and we were inudated with “Bosco is poor, we should feel for the queens.”

The actual most payolaed queens this season are Willow, Angeria, and Bosco. Moreso than Jorgeous. Jorgeous track record ended up being exactly what it should have been with two underserved btms, one underserved win that could have been safe, one safe that could have been a bottom.

Bosco literally lost 4 lipsyncs and has two underserved wins, so where was the same reaction.

Angeria should have been in the btm two two extra times (like how symone had her two btms and fought her way into the competition). 

Willow’s payola is weird because while she did have it, like Jorgeous, production ended up balancing it out. So Willow ended up where she should have been. 

Writing this I also realized Kerrie was saved from two btms, but she is also trans excellence so we forgive her.

Sometimes it's best not to post. 

20 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Sometimes it's best not to post. 

Not with your post history sis. Pot meet kettle. 

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Not with your post history sis. Pot meet kettle. 

I would never be caught dead defending someone as useless as Jorgeous lmao. Useless + makes fun of car accidents. Pick a struggle. 

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Wouldve been such a great time for Kerry to prove how ***** she is and paint herself blue like Thanos.

Some girls just dont know how to strike when the iron is hot.

4e007a9ed5e8e7a3a521fec282cca53c.jpg

Wow this would've ate

A commercial for AS7 just aired on VH1 :jonny6:

Spoilering the image just in case but all it shows is the 8 queens on stage, likely during a performance 

pmGVAZi.jpg

Edited by TheOnlyOne

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

Look:

What a shame, she had the potential to be the first big girl to win (in the US).

She still can! I scrolled down to see more tweets from last month (because I wanted the tea) and she said those two tweets (that I shared) are two separate things. So she specified that she wasn’t asked to be on ALL STARS, not back for a future season. The “wasn’t my decision” was in reference to All-Stars. Now as for an appearance on S15 or any other regular season is out of the cards (for now) because she wants to focus on her transition. It’s nothing to do with any contract or theories made up by the fans. Hopefully she’ll come back strong whenever she’s ready to!

Better AS7 commercial pics

8POcr93.jpg

FHRiqIn.jpg

Why is TheyDevil giving Jan? :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Hide contents

8POcr93.jpg

FHRiqIn.jpg

This should be posted in the All Stars thread.

A quick trailer aired on VH1 today showing the 8 winners doing some sort of performance so hopefully it’ll be posted soon! 

3 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Can we also be specific on when jorgeous was saved, because i feel this has been used too much without context. Jorgeous was put in the bottom 6/12 episodes she was featured in. She lipsynced 5 times against three members of the top 5 and was not allowed to send any of those girls home (and was only allowed to send one girl home in five lipsyncs). Two of the bottoms she could have possible been safe (roast with a random bottom 3, and snatch game with preplanned btm 7). Out of the six times she wasnt in the bottom, she had:

1. Talent Show: Deserved top, (and if Ru wanted a payola win, should have given it to her here of all places.

2. Ball: Deserved High/could’ve been a high safe. (This is where the hate began too).

3. Super Tease: Low safe/bottom 3, . I would have put her btm 3. Put Kerri and Kornbread btm 2 and Alyssa safe.

4. Design Challenge: Undeserved win, should have been safe. But Kerri was put as safe as well when she should have been in the btm 2.

5. Daytona wins: She was only put as high because everyone else was put as high as well. If we were doing btm 2, she would have been a deserved safe, and this was to save Angeria, Kerrie and Deja. Yet yall complained about her getting less instruction than the AS6 winner on her only challenge win.

6. Girl Groups: Deserved safe. Most of yall complained she should have been in the bottom due to her wig when … production gave her the wig to wear for the challenge.

Lets also not forget how much yall dragged her for wearing a bra and panty set twice, and we lived through that forever, then Bosco wore the same outfit four weeks in a row and we were inudated with “Bosco is poor, we should feel for the queens.”

The actual most payolaed queens this season are Willow, Angeria, and Bosco. Moreso than Jorgeous. Jorgeous track record ended up being exactly what it should have been with two underserved btms, one underserved win that could have been safe, one safe that could have been a bottom.

Bosco literally lost 4 lipsyncs and has two underserved wins, so where was the same reaction.

Angeria should have been in the btm two two extra times (like how symone had her two btms and fought her way into the competition). 

Willow’s payola is weird because while she did have it, like Jorgeous, production ended up balancing it out. So Willow ended up where she should have been. 

Writing this I also realized Kerrie was saved from two btms, but she is also trans excellence so we forgive her.

Personally. 

EP 1: High (Talent)

EP 2: High (Ball)

EP 3: Bottom 2 (Super Teas - sends home Alyssa) 

EP 4: Safe (Design)

EP 5: High (Daytona)

EP 6: Anywhere from Bottom 2-Safe makes sense tbh

21 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

This should be posted in the All Stars thread.

Both threads can be used for AS-related posts :cm:  pretty people use this one.

4 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Ugh the way you GATHERED those uglees :heart2: 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reveal hidden contents

8POcr93.jpg

FHRiqIn.jpg

Omg I thought it was The Vivienne at first, but it really does look like Jan :hoetenks: 

--

This is talent ladies. :clap3: 

Who was it that said people aren't nasty to Jorgeous in this thread? Just look at some of the posts on this page alone :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Omg I thought it was The Vivienne at first, but it really does look like Jan :hoetenks: 

--

This is talent ladies. :clap3: 

Who was it that said people aren't nasty to Jorgeous in this thread? Just look at some of the posts on this page alone :rip: 

Omg :jonny3: the precision of her moves. She’s so sharp! The fact that she’s not a trained dancer :jonny4:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Hide contents

8POcr93.jpg

FHRiqIn.jpg

the actual snippet of the trailer

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

She still can! I scrolled down to see more tweets from last month (because I wanted the tea) and she said those two tweets (that I shared) are two separate things. So she specified that she wasn’t asked to be on ALL STARS, not back for a future season. The “wasn’t my decision” was in reference to All-Stars. Now as for an appearance on S15 or any other regular season is out of the cards (for now) because she wants to focus on her transition. It’s nothing to do with any contract or theories made up by the fans. Hopefully she’ll come back strong whenever she’s ready to!

Nice. Imagine her being not only the first big girl winner but also the first trans woman to win a regular US season. :duca:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reveal hidden contents

8POcr93.jpg

FHRiqIn.jpg

Is it me or all those outfits look ugly? :emofish:

5 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Is it me or all those outfits look ugly? :emofish:

They don't look like WINNERS. Cheap as f+ck. :mazen:

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

They don't look like WINNERS. Cheap as f+ck. :mazen:

Ikr? I think I saw better looks when the girls from the past regular season performed Phenomenon / Condragulations. :rip: 

10 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I think she said she wasn't coming back to any other drag race season, but I might be wrong.

Nah, it's just that Jorgeous is a flop at everything except for dancing. 

Eliminate the miserable horny stans from Earth:bibliahh:

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Maybe Kornbread planned to “hurt” herself all along and wanted to come back with budget. Her and Willow seem super strategic, maybe that’s part of why Kornbread loves Willow so much too idk 

too many racism 

too many racism

too many racism

too many racism

too many racism

too many racism

too many racism

too many racism

12 hours ago, Bicassie said:

pls dont act like Jorgeous wasn’t payola’d to death

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488649d88c0b16c43fe49e

12 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

There have been several instances where some users in this thread needed to be called out for posting covert (and in some cases, overt) racist rhetoric. In those moments I appreciate your allyship. However, the way y'all weaponize words like "racism" is really ******* problematic and offensive :rip: Feigning interest in a serious issue to counter people who share a different opinion than your own does not make you woke. 

Please stop with the virtue signalling and pandering. It's not the move.

11 hours ago, EriKills said:

Wasn’t Jorgeous the same girl that made fun of Cynthia Lee Fontaine’s car accident, and when asked why not apologize she chose to double down and even liked a bunch of nasty hate tweets towards her? :biblio: nothing in this thread even compares to stuff Jorgeous has said. 

tbh she was one of my faves up until the design challenge (and the Cucú comments). Finding out she’s talentless (can’t sew, can’t act, isn’t funny, isn’t a lipsync assassin, never particularly slayed the runways like damn ma what DO you do successfully :skull:), whew love being proved RIGHT!!!

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This thread obsessively hates on some queens for whatever reason, they don’t need to resort to skin color to do it. I’ve actually never seen Jorgeous’ race being used or even hinted as an argument ever (what does it have to do with her flopping at almost all of the challenges anyway?), people are probably just annoyed at her being saved on multiple occasions just because Ru liked her (which also happened with a few other queens in recent years).

There are definitely cases where there’s a racist undertone behind some users’ comments, but I genuinely believe this is not one of them.

11 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I think she said she wasn't coming back to any other drag race season, but I might be wrong.

Nah, it's just that Jorgeous is a flop at everything except for dancing. 

4 hours ago, rihannafan said:

I would never be caught dead defending someone as useless as Jorgeous lmao. Useless + makes fun of car accidents. Pick a struggle. 

I am glad that are people here with right mind that can see the that payolus was bad in everything beside dancing and presenting and the only reason she wasnt sent home at the beggining of the season  is the nasty hard on she got from old ru. Which is the same reason why some people try to defend a person here who makes jokes about other people suffering. This defenders try to even blame with racism the people who addresess their pscyhopath evil payolad talentless orderless teethed fave when its obviously not the case. Its truly showing that they probably have the same amount of braincells like their fave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.